Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Electtonic's Art Shop] - New Things!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@electtonic I'd love to order a full-colored piece! :'D Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19482940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194830/19482940_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression: Solemn; Serious Include Name or Not: Sure~ Anything I should know?: Not that comes to mind? He's got lore in his bio, if that helps. ;w;
@electtonic I'd love to order a full-colored piece! :'D
Link to Dragon:
19482940_350.png

Expression: Solemn; Serious
Include Name or Not: Sure~
Anything I should know?: Not that comes to mind? He's got lore in his bio, if that helps. ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@Ivypooll Here you are! Your girl was lots of fun to draw! I hope you like! Lenka was very fun to draw!

commission_5_by_electtonic-dboe25r.png
@Ivypooll Here you are! Your girl was lots of fun to draw! I hope you like! Lenka was very fun to draw!

commission_5_by_electtonic-dboe25r.png
Art Shop

tumblr_inline_ojop1siUGJ1tfmvub_100.png
@lightningpelt ooo what a pretty boy! Would you like to pay with Gems or Treasure?
@lightningpelt ooo what a pretty boy! Would you like to pay with Gems or Treasure?
Art Shop

@Electtonic Aaa it looks amazing, thank you!
@Electtonic Aaa it looks amazing, thank you!
♥ She/her ♥ +0 FR ♥ Commissions open ♥

34802474_2Vk.png
@Electtonic Thank you! And gems~ ;w;
@Electtonic Thank you! And gems~ ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt it will be 75 gems please :)
@lightningpelt it will be 75 gems please :)
Art Shop

@electtonic Link to Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358349/35834869_350.png[/img] Expression: Calm/cold Include Name or Not: Yes (f you could make it more "ghostly", it'll be great) Anything I should know?: MoonWave is spirit of the clan. So if you could draw dark drips from eyes of her mask, it'll be perfect Full color for treasure
@electtonic
Link to Dragon:
35834869_350.png
Expression: Calm/cold
Include Name or Not: Yes (f you could make it more "ghostly", it'll be great)
Anything I should know?: MoonWave is spirit of the clan. So if you could draw dark drips from eyes of her mask, it'll be perfect
Full color for treasure
tumblr_myl0kzevsY1stirm3o1_500.gif
@LilWierdo sure thing! It will be 70,000 treasure please:)
@LilWierdo sure thing! It will be 70,000 treasure please:)
Art Shop

You just draw dragons?
You just draw dragons?
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@AlphaJoy Right now thats all I am offering. But I also draw Animals. Humans. Humanoid creatures. Monsters. And things like that.
@AlphaJoy Right now thats all I am offering. But I also draw Animals. Humans. Humanoid creatures. Monsters. And things like that.
Art Shop

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10