Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lil temporary art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@problematic

This is the best traditional art I've ever seen on FR? I need all of it. I'm already broke, but who cares? I can make lots of money for this.

Would you take a gene as payment? I have an Opal gene laying around if so. If not I can sell it and do pure currency.
@problematic

This is the best traditional art I've ever seen on FR? I need all of it. I'm already broke, but who cares? I can make lots of money for this.

Would you take a gene as payment? I have an Opal gene laying around if so. If not I can sell it and do pure currency.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Inudragon i don't, although i should probably make one at some point hmm,,

i am mostly looking for familiars i don't have but i'll look at usermade accents, retired apparel, uhh flowerfalls & silk apparel, eggs, idk! i'll check out anything of value! :0

@VoxxVoleur ahhjfddjf thank you so much!!!! ive actually been thinking about purchasing Opal for one of my G1s, so i'd definitely accept it! what kind of art are you looking for? if you're paying with Opal you get 1.2mil worth of art, i guess x)
@Inudragon i don't, although i should probably make one at some point hmm,,

i am mostly looking for familiars i don't have but i'll look at usermade accents, retired apparel, uhh flowerfalls & silk apparel, eggs, idk! i'll check out anything of value! :0

@VoxxVoleur ahhjfddjf thank you so much!!!! ive actually been thinking about purchasing Opal for one of my G1s, so i'd definitely accept it! what kind of art are you looking for? if you're paying with Opal you get 1.2mil worth of art, i guess x)
ieftwO2.png
@problematic Hmm, I have about 185 gems stored in my vault, and [item= Ghost Flame Candles] [item=Celadon Tail Bangle] [item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Traditional Broadsword] [item=Prismatic Crystalscales] [item=Blood Red Wolf Cape] Those seem to be worth a bit, judging by LAH in treasure :o
@problematic

Hmm, I have about 185 gems stored in my vault, and
Ghost Flame Candles Celadon Tail Bangle Daisy Flowerfall Traditional Broadsword Prismatic Crystalscales Blood Red Wolf Cape Those seem to be worth a bit, judging by LAH in treasure :o
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Inudragon sweet! im interested in the ghost flame candles, the prismatic crystalscales, and the traditional broadsword :0

if i value the candles at 45g, the sword at 35g the crystalscales at 100g.... *calculates*.... that's 180...... i'd do a bust for the three + 20g / 20kt, or a half-body for the three + 70g / 70kt? lmk! :D
@Inudragon sweet! im interested in the ghost flame candles, the prismatic crystalscales, and the traditional broadsword :0

if i value the candles at 45g, the sword at 35g the crystalscales at 100g.... *calculates*.... that's 180...... i'd do a bust for the three + 20g / 20kt, or a half-body for the three + 70g / 70kt? lmk! :D
ieftwO2.png
@problematic

MY GIRL!!! I LOVE IT THANK YOU! I may buy more sketchpages lol i have so many ocs
@problematic

MY GIRL!!! I LOVE IT THANK YOU! I may buy more sketchpages lol i have so many ocs
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@problematic

Ahhh, that's perfect~!

Gijinkas~ 3 fullbodies and a waist up should bring it to 1.25mil and I can do the extra 25k in treasure. ^^

Hmm. I am an absolute stickler for my lore dragons though, so I typically always bribe artists into reading my dragons' backgrounds. I can bribe in flowerfalls and silks for that, if you're willing? *wiggles the Opal gene some more*
@problematic

Ahhh, that's perfect~!

Gijinkas~ 3 fullbodies and a waist up should bring it to 1.25mil and I can do the extra 25k in treasure. ^^

Hmm. I am an absolute stickler for my lore dragons though, so I typically always bribe artists into reading my dragons' backgrounds. I can bribe in flowerfalls and silks for that, if you're willing? *wiggles the Opal gene some more*
4UUQPPZ.gif
@problematic That sounds good to me :D If you can design a gijinka of this boyo (he has some human-ish refs in his bio), then could I have a half-body of him? :D If you need anything explained, I'd gladly do so ;w; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30184389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301844/30184389_350.png[/img] [/url]
@problematic

That sounds good to me :D If you can design a gijinka of this boyo (he has some human-ish refs in his bio), then could I have a half-body of him? :D If you need anything explained, I'd gladly do so ;w;

30184389_350.png
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SweetEkk0 im so happy you like it! :'D please do omigosh id love to draw them

@VoxxVoleur sure thing! if you wanna send the stuff over i'll get started on your gijinkas tomorrow! :0 (gotta go to bed soon rip)

@Inudragon can do! do you have any outfit suggestions for him btw, bc i'd take inspo from apparel but he's just got his bandages x)
@SweetEkk0 im so happy you like it! :'D please do omigosh id love to draw them

@VoxxVoleur sure thing! if you wanna send the stuff over i'll get started on your gijinkas tomorrow! :0 (gotta go to bed soon rip)

@Inudragon can do! do you have any outfit suggestions for him btw, bc i'd take inspo from apparel but he's just got his bandages x)
ieftwO2.png
@problematic

His clothes in his refs would be fine, if that's okay with you? :D You can add more bandages tho cause we can never have enough
@problematic

His clothes in his refs would be fine, if that's okay with you? :D You can add more bandages tho cause we can never have enough
@Inudragon perf, will do!! :D you can send the stuff over now if that's ok, & i'll try my best to get to your art tomorrow!!

edit: lol you already sent it, THANKS you're super
@Inudragon perf, will do!! :D you can send the stuff over now if that's ok, & i'll try my best to get to your art tomorrow!!

edit: lol you already sent it, THANKS you're super
ieftwO2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9