Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Adorable Axolotl Headshots [Open]
1 2
I dont know if theres a limited on how many your doing, if there is, could you put me on the pinglist when your able to do more? id love one of these lil cuties
I dont know if theres a limited on how many your doing, if there is, could you put me on the pinglist when your able to do more? id love one of these lil cuties
@RyuuMajora

There's two in waiting currently! But I'll add you to the pinglist!
@RyuuMajora

There's two in waiting currently! But I'll add you to the pinglist!
SbvRDbG.gif
alrighty, thank you!
alrighty, thank you!
@RyuuMajora Of course! You can post the dragon here and I'll send you a PM when I finish!
@RyuuMajora Of course! You can post the dragon here and I'll send you a PM when I finish!
SbvRDbG.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35651025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356511/35651025_350.png[/img] [/url] this lil boy would be the one Id love to see with an axolotl having the theme of! (not sure if this affects anything or not with your drawing, giving him a capsule gene once it's done brewing!)

35651025_350.png

this lil boy would be the one Id love to see with an axolotl having the theme of! (not sure if this affects anything or not with your drawing, giving him a capsule gene once it's done brewing!)
^
^
SbvRDbG.gif
@fractalgalaxy Hey! This art shop is really cute! Who doesn't love axolotls? Could I be added to a ping list for when you've completed some of your orders? I'd love to get a really cute axolotl for one of my dergs.
@fractalgalaxy Hey! This art shop is really cute! Who doesn't love axolotls? Could I be added to a ping list for when you've completed some of your orders? I'd love to get a really cute axolotl for one of my dergs.
VIBE-SMALLER.png
Lawrence
~He/Him
~19
~ FR +8hr
~wishlist

@fractalgalaxy I would love to purchase one for my real life babies!!

Here is my Axolotl Community Forum where all axolotl lovers are welcome, not only to follow the story of my special baby but to share the love of your own 'lotls and love for the beautiful water dragons!!! You can find my photos there, go ahead and message me when a spot is available!!!
@fractalgalaxy I would love to purchase one for my real life babies!!

Here is my Axolotl Community Forum where all axolotl lovers are welcome, not only to follow the story of my special baby but to share the love of your own 'lotls and love for the beautiful water dragons!!! You can find my photos there, go ahead and message me when a spot is available!!!
sig_by_baelfin_dci8azj_by_rukawilliams-dci918z.jpg ______ Ruka Williams
Adopts // Art Shop // Accents-Skins

Ruka ` +`` `` + Certified Weirdo
+ 0 FR~ ~ ~ `` For the HORDE!
Artist+ + + + + Hoof Trimming
yes
yes
Haha it's me! PlagueBirdsss! v4qR3nw.png < drink some! :D
@fractalgalaxy i- i don’t have an axolotl (but i love em)....and this thread is pretty old i think....but I would love to have an axolotl art thing of my dragon Cleopatra here. <3 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469924/46992343_350.png[/img]
@fractalgalaxy

i- i don’t have an axolotl (but i love em)....and this thread is pretty old i think....but I would love to have an axolotl art thing of my dragon Cleopatra here. <3

46992343_350.png
LOHc3Mi.png opcExsG.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
y2UYCzJ.png
tumblr_inline_o4mb38Wp1z1ttfumm_250.png
y2UYCzJ.png
oouioVf.png
Al1BEGR.png
tqGkHih.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
1 2