Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | COLORED BUSTS 175kT/205G/205FC (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Eluneis

Can I grab a slot, for fest?

Username: kyonshi
About: Yukinaga is a broker. He travels around making deals, and often gets confused for both a girl and a mage when in reality he is neither. He's often underestimated and thought too frivolous. He uses this to his advantage, driving even harder bargains.
References: in bio
Other: if open mouth, include long coatl tongue and fangs. Ideally, he should look like he's trying to sell you something.
@Eluneis

Can I grab a slot, for fest?

Username: kyonshi
About: Yukinaga is a broker. He travels around making deals, and often gets confused for both a girl and a mage when in reality he is neither. He's often underestimated and thought too frivolous. He uses this to his advantage, driving even harder bargains.
References: in bio
Other: if open mouth, include long coatl tongue and fangs. Ideally, he should look like he's trying to sell you something.
iXNOttm.gif
@kyonshi Yeah! Sure thing, just send CR. and I'll get started right away.
@kyonshi Yeah! Sure thing, just send CR. and I'll get started right away.
bump
bump
@Eluneis
I'd love to grab a fest slot!

Username: targaryens
About: Aeolus is completely blind and partially deaf, he uses sign language to communicate with others and rarely speaks. Despite his blindness he is able to see through manipulation of the wind around him. He's always very calm and focused and has a very relaxed nature.
References: In his bio!
Other: I'd love if he could have a warm and soft expression but I'm fine with whatever else!
@Eluneis
I'd love to grab a fest slot!

Username: targaryens
About: Aeolus is completely blind and partially deaf, he uses sign language to communicate with others and rarely speaks. Despite his blindness he is able to see through manipulation of the wind around him. He's always very calm and focused and has a very relaxed nature.
References: In his bio!
Other: I'd love if he could have a warm and soft expression but I'm fine with whatever else!
tumblr_okyxamCH091vjyweko3_500.png
@Eluneis
I'd love to snag a slot for treasure!

Username: BlueMouse
About: Gremoria is an elf/dwarf hybrid thief with a snarky attitude, but a clever mindset!
References: Click here (It's my friend's character/surprise gift! She's NotSoSweetToxic hereon FR.)
Other: A smirking or amused expression would suit her!
@Eluneis
I'd love to snag a slot for treasure!

Username: BlueMouse
About: Gremoria is an elf/dwarf hybrid thief with a snarky attitude, but a clever mindset!
References: Click here (It's my friend's character/surprise gift! She's NotSoSweetToxic hereon FR.)
Other: A smirking or amused expression would suit her!
@Targaryens @BlueMouse sounds good for both of ya'll! Just send CR and I'll get started right away.
@Targaryens @BlueMouse sounds good for both of ya'll! Just send CR and I'll get started right away.
@Eluneis
Just sent the CR, thanks!
@Eluneis
Just sent the CR, thanks!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15