Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [4 Slots!] Chance's Gijinka Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ChancellorOButts

Will do, I'll no doubt be back for more!
It's no problem at all, I can certainly do that! :3
@ChancellorOButts

Will do, I'll no doubt be back for more!
It's no problem at all, I can certainly do that! :3
bump!
bump!
@ChancellorOButts do you design gijinkas or do you need a reference?
@ChancellorOButts do you design gijinkas or do you need a reference?
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

I can do either! If you'd like for me to come up with a design, I will.
@Redtiger7736

I can do either! If you'd like for me to come up with a design, I will.
I also draw anything humanoid :0
I also draw anything humanoid :0
@ChancellorOButts awesome!! I need to go in about 5 minutes but if I can claim a spot and then fill out a form in about an hour that would be great
@ChancellorOButts awesome!! I need to go in about 5 minutes but if I can claim a spot and then fill out a form in about an hour that would be great
Wishlist (for now)
@ChancellorOButts

Hello! Could I get a headshot sketch of my character here?
@ChancellorOButts

Hello! Could I get a headshot sketch of my character here?
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@ChancellorOButts here we go! Type of Commission: Bust colored Number of Characters: 1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33762075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337621/33762075_350.png[/img] [/url] Few words about the character(s): his bio has a blurb but in generally he's a creepy, slightly psychotic, not particularly friendly dragon. He is magically connected with a demented evil dragon (geth) who will often tease and taunt him through this connection and cause visions. Pose/Expression: maybe like a creepy smile sort of thing? It's up to you, mask doesn't have to be included if you want Method of Payment: doing a treasure gem split, 50/50. Is there any add ons for his genes?
@ChancellorOButts here we go!
Type of Commission: Bust colored
Number of Characters: 1

33762075_350.png

Few words about the character(s): his bio has a blurb but in generally he's a creepy, slightly psychotic, not particularly friendly dragon. He is magically connected with a demented evil dragon (geth) who will often tease and taunt him through this connection and cause visions.
Pose/Expression: maybe like a creepy smile sort of thing? It's up to you, mask doesn't have to be included if you want
Method of Payment: doing a treasure gem split, 50/50. Is there any add ons for his genes?
Wishlist (for now)
@Doughnut Of course! I've put you on the slot list ^.^
@Doughnut Of course! I've put you on the slot list ^.^
@Redtiger7736 I think I can work around it! I'll start right away ^^
@Redtiger7736 I think I can work around it! I'll start right away ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6