Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dragon Art Shop for all your art needs~
1 2 3
[center]Hello ladies and gentlemen and... Other beings! Welcome to my art shop, where you can find and buy art from me that I will and shall create. (Even though I may quit in the middle of all of this but... I'll do your art, at least some day. Hopefully. If I'm not lazy, lmao) I got some rules now, y'hear? [b]Rule List: 1. Please no nsfw related drawings please, and try to keep to the rules of the actual site. 2. I'm only human, so please don't try to rush me.. Art is hard and I take breaks every couple of hours... And I may have to leave to do something, too. 3. Please stick within the limitations I have set in place, as I will set up a couple ways of how I do my art! Well.. You'll see them after the rules, that's for sure. 4. I'm really sorry if I don't draw your dragon a specific way, please don't get mad at me I am a child pleaSE- 5. There's a password, too! And yes, it changes. The current password is.... Sparkling Garbage! 6. A form (below the art types I'm willing to do) will be needed so that I may take your request! It keeps things orderly and simple. 7. A list (at the bottom of this post) holds how many people I've taken the requests of! I will only be taking 5 requests at a time, so be patient! Also, please only request one thing at a time, give others a chance to get some art, too! 8. Please @ me (use @Suicu at the beginning of your post) to notify me that you posted! It makes things a lot easier and will actually get my attention! 9. Dragons with complex skins/accents will cost more treasure as they are harder and take more time to draw. If you have a dragon with a skin/accent that's difficult to draw, please DO NOT rush me. [/b] Anyway, that's it for the rules!... For now, at least. Now, onto which type of art you want. [b]Style List:[/b] Bust or Full body Sketch (White BG only) - 10-15k [img]http://i.imgur.com/7WohrkF.png[/img] You can choose whether you want only the apparel colored, the dragon itself colored, full color, or no color at all. Examples: [img]http://i.imgur.com/mP0iydL.png[/img] Bust or Full Body Digital Drawing (White BG or Transparent) - 25k [img]http://i.imgur.com/7WohrkF.png[/img] Examples: (Yet to be added) Bust or Full Body Pixel (White BG or Transparent) - 25k [img]http://i.imgur.com/7WohrkF.png[/img] Examples: (Dragon examples yet to be added but there's these) [img]http://i.imgur.com/mauxZz1.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/P8JUdhm.png[/img] [url=https://www.pixilart.com/suicucake/gallery]More examples found here![/url] And that about wraps it up! Besides a couple other things, of course... [b]Form:[/b] Username: Which dragon I want drawn: Which art type I want them drawn in: How much I'm paying: Rule-Given Password: Shaded?: Yes/No Anything extra?: There's also a list of people I'm willing to take requests from! [b]Current list:[/b] 1. Abs0lute - In progresso 2. AHamilton - Next in line 3. LapisDragon17718 - Soon 4. None - 5. None - And that wraps it up! I needed some treasure for lair expansion and the like, and thought I might as well sell art so I can get one or two! I also... Really have an addiction to collecting pretty dragons and need to be saved. [i]Help.[/i][/center]
Hello ladies and gentlemen and... Other beings! Welcome to my art shop, where you can find and buy art from me that I will and shall create. (Even though I may quit in the middle of all of this but... I'll do your art, at least some day. Hopefully. If I'm not lazy, lmao)

I got some rules now, y'hear?
Rule List:
1. Please no nsfw related drawings please, and try to keep to the rules of the actual site.
2. I'm only human, so please don't try to rush me.. Art is hard and I take breaks every couple of hours... And I may have to leave to do something, too.
3. Please stick within the limitations I have set in place, as I will set up a couple ways of how I do my art! Well.. You'll see them after the rules, that's for sure.
4. I'm really sorry if I don't draw your dragon a specific way, please don't get mad at me I am a child pleaSE-
5. There's a password, too! And yes, it changes. The current password is.... Sparkling Garbage!
6. A form (below the art types I'm willing to do) will be needed so that I may take your request! It keeps things orderly and simple.
7. A list (at the bottom of this post) holds how many people I've taken the requests of! I will only be taking 5 requests at a time, so be patient! Also, please only request one thing at a time, give others a chance to get some art, too!
8. Please @ me (use @Suicu at the beginning of your post) to notify me that you posted! It makes things a lot easier and will actually get my attention!
9. Dragons with complex skins/accents will cost more treasure as they are harder and take more time to draw. If you have a dragon with a skin/accent that's difficult to draw, please DO NOT rush me.

Anyway, that's it for the rules!... For now, at least.
Now, onto which type of art you want.

Style List:
Bust or Full body Sketch (White BG only) - 10-15k 7WohrkF.png
You can choose whether you want only the apparel colored, the dragon itself colored, full color, or no color at all.
Examples:
mP0iydL.png

Bust or Full Body Digital Drawing (White BG or Transparent) - 25k 7WohrkF.png
Examples:
(Yet to be added)

Bust or Full Body Pixel (White BG or Transparent) - 25k 7WohrkF.png
Examples: (Dragon examples yet to be added but there's these)
mauxZz1.png
P8JUdhm.png
More examples found here!
And that about wraps it up!
Besides a couple other things, of course...

Form:
Username:
Which dragon I want drawn:
Which art type I want them drawn in:
How much I'm paying:
Rule-Given Password:
Shaded?: Yes/No
Anything extra?:

There's also a list of people I'm willing to take requests from!
Current list:
1. Abs0lute - In progresso
2. AHamilton - Next in line
3. LapisDragon17718 - Soon
4. None -
5. None -

And that wraps it up!
I needed some treasure for lair expansion and the like, and thought I might as well sell art so I can get one or two! I also... Really have an addiction to collecting pretty dragons and need to be saved.
Help.
@Suicu
aaaa if you decide to open a human option in your art shop i'd love to be pinged :0 (also you should totes charge more for your arts it good)
@Suicu
aaaa if you decide to open a human option in your art shop i'd love to be pinged :0 (also you should totes charge more for your arts it good)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Oh my!!! Thank you so much for the compliment,,, And I probably will soon!!!
I actually did draw art for a gijinka version of my 'main' dragon, so it is a possibility that humans will become an option soon.
@Altair
Oh my!!! Thank you so much for the compliment,,, And I probably will soon!!!
I actually did draw art for a gijinka version of my 'main' dragon, so it is a possibility that humans will become an option soon.
@Suicu
Niiiice :D I'm always on the hunt for gijinka designs / art because I'm too busy to do it xD (also I suck at designing haha)
@Suicu
Niiiice :D I'm always on the hunt for gijinka designs / art because I'm too busy to do it xD (also I suck at designing haha)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Trust me, I know that feeling lmao
Designing gijinka designs for dragons is especially hard because of how simple some dragons are and it's hard to figure out clothing for them, especially if they don't have any shirts/pants/w/e in their apparel!!!
@Altair
Trust me, I know that feeling lmao
Designing gijinka designs for dragons is especially hard because of how simple some dragons are and it's hard to figure out clothing for them, especially if they don't have any shirts/pants/w/e in their apparel!!!
@Suicu Username: Abs0lute Which dragon I want drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33574684] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335747/33574684_350.png[/img] [/url] Which art type I want them drawn in: Full body pixel (transparent bg)! How much I'm paying: 25kt Rule-Given Password: Sparkling Garbage! Shaded?: Yes Anything extra?: That's all!
@Suicu

Username: Abs0lute
Which dragon I want drawn:

33574684_350.png

Which art type I want them drawn in: Full body pixel (transparent bg)!
How much I'm paying: 25kt
Rule-Given Password: Sparkling Garbage!
Shaded?: Yes
Anything extra?: That's all!
2ce1fde6ca801583cef20c7746eead7c7e393a1c.png
@Suicu
Do you take gems? I'm running short on treasure and I about adore your pixel art!
@Suicu
Do you take gems? I'm running short on treasure and I about adore your pixel art!
fJ1MNlM.png
@AHamilton
Sure! Gems are fine too!! I'm actually running short on gems as well... Hrm.
@AHamilton
Sure! Gems are fine too!! I'm actually running short on gems as well... Hrm.
@Suicu
What's your ratio?
@Suicu
What's your ratio?
fJ1MNlM.png
@AHamilton
.. Hmm, I dunno, just take your best guess and I'll prolly accept it!! I'm not picky when it comes to gems, honestly
@AHamilton
.. Hmm, I dunno, just take your best guess and I'll prolly accept it!! I'm not picky when it comes to gems, honestly
1 2 3