Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed! Orders Processing! Wind Foddart!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63
@JinxMoonstone No problem! A future shop will be opening soon. Thanks for stopping by!
@JinxMoonstone No problem! A future shop will be opening soon. Thanks for stopping by!
@Taiyou
I'm online now, but if I've missed you, please set up the CRs and I will accept them as soon as I'm on :) Thanks!
@Taiyou
I'm online now, but if I've missed you, please set up the CRs and I will accept them as soon as I'm on :) Thanks!
@Passenger sending over the first 70 levels! Hopin to have some more in tomorrow!
@Passenger sending over the first 70 levels! Hopin to have some more in tomorrow!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
THIS IS A BIT LATE BUT-

@Historian
Username: Evet
Player ID Number: 293900
Title: Court of Winter
Theme/Tone/Instruments/Sounds: Thinking slow and somber, maybe a bit serious? Would like a violin for one of the instruments also!
Approximate Length: 30 seconds!
Would you like to hear a sample before the finished product?: Yes please!
Would you like an mp3 file of the song?: Yes!
Price: 70 Levels?
Additional Information: The Winter court in my lair deals with mostly exalting/training, so if that kinda helps you get a better idea then great! The Queen of the court is Ninimil, if in case any of her looks helps ideas as well, and she used to be gentle and nice but grown more serious and willing to fight.

Title: Court of Autumn
Theme/Tone/Instruments/Sounds: I'm honestly not to sure about the tone do this one. I'm unsure the full extent of what they do at the time, but I know researching will be a part of it so? Also would like one of the three instruments to be a cello please!
Approximate Length: 30 seconds
Would you like an mp3 file of the song?: Yes.
Additional Information: The Queen of this Court is Inquisitor! Again, if her looks helps there she is, I guess they're also the Court that deals with maybe magic the most? Since her and her mate are known to use it.

Ahhh just ping me if you have any questions since I know these aren't the best descriptions right now, so please don't be afraid to ask things that would help make it easier to pick what to do!
...if.. this double pinged I am so sorry I forgot to take out the second one-
THIS IS A BIT LATE BUT-

@Historian
Title: Court of Winter
Theme/Tone/Instruments/Sounds: Thinking slow and somber, maybe a bit serious? Would like a violin for one of the instruments also!
Approximate Length: 30 seconds!
Would you like an mp3 file of the song?: Yes!
Additional Information: The Winter court in my lair deals with mostly exalting/training, so if that kinda helps you get a better idea then great! The Queen of the court is Ninimil, if in case any of her looks helps ideas as well, and she used to be gentle and nice but grown more serious and willing to fight.

Title: Court of Autumn
Theme/Tone/Instruments/Sounds: I'm honestly not to sure about the tone do this one. I'm unsure the full extent of what they do at the time, but I know researching will be a part of it so? Also would like one of the three instruments to be a cello please!
Approximate Length: 30 seconds
Would you like an mp3 file of the song?: Yes.
Additional Information: The Queen of this Court is Inquisitor! Again, if her looks helps there she is, I guess they're also the Court that deals with maybe magic the most? Since her and her mate are known to use it.

Ahhh just ping me if you have any questions since I know these aren't the best descriptions right now, so please don't be afraid to ask things that would help make it easier to pick what to do!
...if.. this double pinged I am so sorry I forgot to take out the second one-
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Snafflewyrm

Sent! It should be 15 level 8s and 1 lvl 10. let me know if I missed one!
@Snafflewyrm

Sent! It should be 15 level 8s and 1 lvl 10. let me know if I missed one!
ycSiwsB.png
@Ekksu, those are too cute! Thank you! :D
@Ekksu, those are too cute! Thank you! :D
@Ekksu

Thank you, he's so adorable!

Sending payment now ^.^

@Zif

Could I be on your waiting / pinglist, your art is so cute.
@Ekksu

Thank you, he's so adorable!

Sending payment now ^.^

@Zif

Could I be on your waiting / pinglist, your art is so cute.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
@SimFeetUnder @October oops I'm sorry I didn't include the ping on form!! (fixed that)

That's one funny thing I've got to admit :'D from the price I assume you are looking for a fullbody sketch of 35 levels, correct? (that will take like 10 min, but 10 fun min)
If yes please send the dragons - since it's a sketch I'll do it after all payment is sent :) thanks for ordering! such a funny thing
@SimFeetUnder @October oops I'm sorry I didn't include the ping on form!! (fixed that)

That's one funny thing I've got to admit :'D from the price I assume you are looking for a fullbody sketch of 35 levels, correct? (that will take like 10 min, but 10 fun min)
If yes please send the dragons - since it's a sketch I'll do it after all payment is sent :) thanks for ordering! such a funny thing
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Historian I'm about to send you the first 50 levels to start paying my order!

@Ekksu Also about to send you payment! <3
@Historian I'm about to send you the first 50 levels to start paying my order!

@Ekksu Also about to send you payment! <3
@Taerar sure thing! and thank you :D
@Taerar sure thing! and thank you :D
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63