Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed! Orders Processing! Wind Foddart!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63
@Ranmaru
Perfect, thank you!

Would you like me to draw her wearing the wolf cape as regular apparel, or would you like her drawn as a sort of wolf/dragon hybrid?
@Ranmaru
Perfect, thank you!

Would you like me to draw her wearing the wolf cape as regular apparel, or would you like her drawn as a sort of wolf/dragon hybrid?
@Pocketss
as a sort of hybrid, please! :D
you said you were heading out for the day, so I hope it's okay if I send the dragons overnight for you to accept tomorrow?
@Pocketss
as a sort of hybrid, please! :D
you said you were heading out for the day, so I hope it's okay if I send the dragons overnight for you to accept tomorrow?

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Passenger
Oh wow! That's gorgeous!

If it's alright, I do have one small request. Could his expression be changed? He's actually quiet a happy person, and this feels a little, angry to me? Maybe more of a playful happy if that's alright?
If you want any levels for the edit I'm happy to give them!
@Passenger
Oh wow! That's gorgeous!

If it's alright, I do have one small request. Could his expression be changed? He's actually quiet a happy person, and this feels a little, angry to me? Maybe more of a playful happy if that's alright?
If you want any levels for the edit I'm happy to give them!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@Passenger Awesome, that looks great! Thank you!
@Passenger Awesome, that looks great! Thank you!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Ranmaru
Nice!!
Yep that's fine, I'll accept them tomorrow and start on your sketch :D
@Ranmaru
Nice!!
Yep that's fine, I'll accept them tomorrow and start on your sketch :D
@Aehdncl [img]https://puu.sh/xrM55/b6ef7ffa9f.png[/img]
@Aehdncl

b6ef7ffa9f.png
NnYxXrI.png
@TheSilverFox

anger wasn't the intent so I guess I'm not sure what you mean. Depending on the extent of the edit I will ask for additional levels. I can change the eyes/mouth a little if you think that will do the trick.
@TheSilverFox

anger wasn't the intent so I guess I'm not sure what you mean. Depending on the extent of the edit I will ask for additional levels. I can change the eyes/mouth a little if you think that will do the trick.
NnYxXrI.png
@Passenger
I actually think it's the eyes that are doing it. When you smile your eyes squint a little, and his eyes are really wide.
O.o I had to think about it for awhile and ask someone why it seemed off to me, and I was about to edit my post saying that when you pinged me!
@Passenger
I actually think it's the eyes that are doing it. When you smile your eyes squint a little, and his eyes are really wide.
O.o I had to think about it for awhile and ask someone why it seemed off to me, and I was about to edit my post saying that when you pinged me!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@BraveEguana

I like how you think for your dressing room! >w<~

Username:
Harmonywish
Player ID Number: 169974
Link to Dragon(s): Susanno , Kusanagi and Juan
Price/Size of order/Formatting: 36 levels

I would like a short 100-200 word bio/story about Susanoo, Kusanagi, and Juan mostly about what they do? Clan role :> Maybe a bit of backstory too? Of course I haven't figured much out yet ^^' and maybe things about their mates too? :>

Basics about the dragon/Scenario:

All of them have a little bit of scenario's in their bios, to tell you of their character! My trope of 3, Susanoo, Kusanagi and Juan (another imperial) host plays and shows to entertain the dragons/ hatchlings of my clan, and to tell tales/stories/myths that have been past down to generations. Both Susanoo and Kusanagi are actors, and usually Susanoo is the director/ playwright, with Juan doing the sets and Kusanagi giving ideas once in a while. Usually it's more like Kusanagi says something random and Susanoo thinks of a brilliant idea out of it xD

Juan is very artistic, and shy too, and no one would've guessed his mate would be the energetic Kiki. Confessing was very awkward for the both of them, because Juan had a little crush on Kiki but was too shy to do admit anything until they became good friends and Juan had to ask for Kusanagi and Susanoo advice of how to get out of the friendzone. And of course Kiki had no idea Juan liked her like that, and gosh I should really write this xD This strays a bit off into another topic and not really their clan roles so feel free to skip it :'D Just a mention of Kiki as his mate would be enough!

Kusanagi likes playing action-y roles in the trope's plays, and is a quite adventurous. Once she brought hatchlings into what she thought was an abandoned cave to play, but it turned out a dragon did reside there, who later became her mate, Takeru I haven't figured out their story quite yet! She's Susanoo's disciple and Juan's best friend! He goes to her for information about "what girls would like" only to be heavily disappointed if he expects anything ladylike. Usually, Susanoo's mate Lana gives better information, though ironically, Kiki's energetic spirit is a lot closer to Kusanagi's.

Personal (I)/Unpersonal (he, she):

List of relationships:

Juan's mate is Kiki. Juan's best friend is Kusanagi. Lana is like his mom.
Susanoo's mate is Lana. Susanoo is Kusanagi's teacher.
Kusangi's mate is Takeru. Kusanagi is Susanoo's disciple.

Additional information (music, images, etc.):

Other requests:

Write what you think would fit them? :>
@BraveEguana

I like how you think for your dressing room! >w<~

Username:
Harmonywish
Player ID Number: 169974
Link to Dragon(s): Susanno , Kusanagi and Juan
Price/Size of order/Formatting: 36 levels

I would like a short 100-200 word bio/story about Susanoo, Kusanagi, and Juan mostly about what they do? Clan role :> Maybe a bit of backstory too? Of course I haven't figured much out yet ^^' and maybe things about their mates too? :>

Basics about the dragon/Scenario:

All of them have a little bit of scenario's in their bios, to tell you of their character! My trope of 3, Susanoo, Kusanagi and Juan (another imperial) host plays and shows to entertain the dragons/ hatchlings of my clan, and to tell tales/stories/myths that have been past down to generations. Both Susanoo and Kusanagi are actors, and usually Susanoo is the director/ playwright, with Juan doing the sets and Kusanagi giving ideas once in a while. Usually it's more like Kusanagi says something random and Susanoo thinks of a brilliant idea out of it xD

Juan is very artistic, and shy too, and no one would've guessed his mate would be the energetic Kiki. Confessing was very awkward for the both of them, because Juan had a little crush on Kiki but was too shy to do admit anything until they became good friends and Juan had to ask for Kusanagi and Susanoo advice of how to get out of the friendzone. And of course Kiki had no idea Juan liked her like that, and gosh I should really write this xD This strays a bit off into another topic and not really their clan roles so feel free to skip it :'D Just a mention of Kiki as his mate would be enough!

Kusanagi likes playing action-y roles in the trope's plays, and is a quite adventurous. Once she brought hatchlings into what she thought was an abandoned cave to play, but it turned out a dragon did reside there, who later became her mate, Takeru I haven't figured out their story quite yet! She's Susanoo's disciple and Juan's best friend! He goes to her for information about "what girls would like" only to be heavily disappointed if he expects anything ladylike. Usually, Susanoo's mate Lana gives better information, though ironically, Kiki's energetic spirit is a lot closer to Kusanagi's.

Personal (I)/Unpersonal (he, she):

List of relationships:

Juan's mate is Kiki. Juan's best friend is Kusanagi. Lana is like his mom.
Susanoo's mate is Lana. Susanoo is Kusanagi's teacher.
Kusangi's mate is Takeru. Kusanagi is Susanoo's disciple.

Additional information (music, images, etc.):

Other requests:

Write what you think would fit them? :>
@Ekksu Can I change it to just one, I'm sorry! I might grab another later, is just that I had a bit of a snafu and... stuff
So, Voltaire the birthday girl please :)
annnnd I'm blanking on balloons, was thinking something kinda fun/bithday-ie *twiddles thumbs*
@Ekksu Can I change it to just one, I'm sorry! I might grab another later, is just that I had a bit of a snafu and... stuff
So, Voltaire the birthday girl please :)
annnnd I'm blanking on balloons, was thinking something kinda fun/bithday-ie *twiddles thumbs*
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63