Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Lore Writers! Paying 50kt+ per bio
1 2 3 4
@agapekisses
Hmmm, looks like you found yourself some writers! But if you have need of any more, I have examples here (mixed in with my bad old art rip):
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951#post_22969099
@agapekisses
Hmmm, looks like you found yourself some writers! But if you have need of any more, I have examples here (mixed in with my bad old art rip):
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951#post_22969099
PMb4IFn.png
@agapekisses just let me know :) ! or just fill out a form for my shop if it's easier <3
@agapekisses just let me know :) ! or just fill out a form for my shop if it's easier <3
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@agapekisses ?
@agapekisses ?
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
@XxVeredinexX actually i just uploaded her information up on the first page of this forum! shes a serial black widow, marrying older rich men and killing them in sneaky ways. a story scene about her on one of those beautiful 1960s wedding days would be great c: happiest day of her life.. while plotting their demise..
@XxVeredinexX actually i just uploaded her information up on the first page of this forum! shes a serial black widow, marrying older rich men and killing them in sneaky ways. a story scene about her on one of those beautiful 1960s wedding days would be great c: happiest day of her life.. while plotting their demise..
cheeseborger
@agapekisses oooh sounds super interested! I'll start now!
@agapekisses oooh sounds super interested! I'll start now!
w80x6rs.jpg
@agapekisses

Portia duCirce fiddles with the engagement ring on her finger. How should she get rid of this one? She sits on a chair in a room, at the wedding, waiting for everyone to line up. The brides maids, ring man, flower girl, everyone is just all over the place. Fire... no, drowning...? No. Finally everyone lines up. Portia stands, walking over to the mirror. She wears a long white dress, not to fancy. The simplicity makes her eyes very striking, putting the focus onto her and not the dress. "Come Portia! It's time!" She gets into the back of the line, still messing with her engagement ring. "Are you getting cold feet lovey? Don't worry, that's normal." The flower girl says, her British accent thick. She smiles, and stops fiddling. Everyone starts to walk out, parting into two lines, and standing on the sides of the aisle. Portia walks out, smiling at the groom. Planned murder..? No... that's not it. Next thing she knows, the priest is reading from the book. Portia has been through this a hundred times, making this the most boring part. She looks around. Croissants and other French pastries are on the tables. There is a feast, a dance floor, yet not many people. Portia likes to keep the witness count limited.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" The priest finally finnishes. Took him long enough. Everyone claps, and the groom and Portia walk back. Minutes later they come out and celebrate. Portia told him earlier that they shouldn't waste their time with a honeymoon. Instead, a party awaits! Ooh yes, that's a good idea. That's exactly what I should do. Portia walks over to the table. "I think that we should eat first. Then we can work it off, and we won't gain any weight!" Portia exclaims. The groom agrees, and they sit down. A steak is placed in front of us. "I think that we should feed each other, you know, just for fun!" She says. Normally she wouldn't eat steak, maybe a salad instead, but decides this is perfect. "Oh, alright!" The groom replies. He feeds Portia a small bite. Perfect... Portia cuts off a huge bite. And my huge, she means HUGE. The groom doesn't notice, and then starts to choke. More and more. People scream. "Portia! The Heimlich. Do it!" "I-I don't know how!" Portia yells and stands. She uses her best acting skills, looking terrified. The money had already been transferred. After a moment, it's all over.

Another one bites the dust. Portia rushes to her mansion, and starts to think about what she should do with her money. So many options. She decides to start by going to the mall. She drives there a gets out of the car. She decides on Vallet Parking, using her new money. She walks into the shopping center, right into the food court. She sees a candy store. Smells so good! She ignores the extra calories, and goes in. Inside, a random person walks up to her. "Um, are you that girl on the news? Portia, right?" An older woman asked. "Uh..." Portia wonders, hoping she didn't get caught. "I just wanted to say you have my condolences." Good, she wasn't caught. She spies another man in the candy store, wearing a suit with a slick hair cut. I smell money... Time for the next one.
@agapekisses

Portia duCirce fiddles with the engagement ring on her finger. How should she get rid of this one? She sits on a chair in a room, at the wedding, waiting for everyone to line up. The brides maids, ring man, flower girl, everyone is just all over the place. Fire... no, drowning...? No. Finally everyone lines up. Portia stands, walking over to the mirror. She wears a long white dress, not to fancy. The simplicity makes her eyes very striking, putting the focus onto her and not the dress. "Come Portia! It's time!" She gets into the back of the line, still messing with her engagement ring. "Are you getting cold feet lovey? Don't worry, that's normal." The flower girl says, her British accent thick. She smiles, and stops fiddling. Everyone starts to walk out, parting into two lines, and standing on the sides of the aisle. Portia walks out, smiling at the groom. Planned murder..? No... that's not it. Next thing she knows, the priest is reading from the book. Portia has been through this a hundred times, making this the most boring part. She looks around. Croissants and other French pastries are on the tables. There is a feast, a dance floor, yet not many people. Portia likes to keep the witness count limited.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" The priest finally finnishes. Took him long enough. Everyone claps, and the groom and Portia walk back. Minutes later they come out and celebrate. Portia told him earlier that they shouldn't waste their time with a honeymoon. Instead, a party awaits! Ooh yes, that's a good idea. That's exactly what I should do. Portia walks over to the table. "I think that we should eat first. Then we can work it off, and we won't gain any weight!" Portia exclaims. The groom agrees, and they sit down. A steak is placed in front of us. "I think that we should feed each other, you know, just for fun!" She says. Normally she wouldn't eat steak, maybe a salad instead, but decides this is perfect. "Oh, alright!" The groom replies. He feeds Portia a small bite. Perfect... Portia cuts off a huge bite. And my huge, she means HUGE. The groom doesn't notice, and then starts to choke. More and more. People scream. "Portia! The Heimlich. Do it!" "I-I don't know how!" Portia yells and stands. She uses her best acting skills, looking terrified. The money had already been transferred. After a moment, it's all over.

Another one bites the dust. Portia rushes to her mansion, and starts to think about what she should do with her money. So many options. She decides to start by going to the mall. She drives there a gets out of the car. She decides on Vallet Parking, using her new money. She walks into the shopping center, right into the food court. She sees a candy store. Smells so good! She ignores the extra calories, and goes in. Inside, a random person walks up to her. "Um, are you that girl on the news? Portia, right?" An older woman asked. "Uh..." Portia wonders, hoping she didn't get caught. "I just wanted to say you have my condolences." Good, she wasn't caught. She spies another man in the candy store, wearing a suit with a slick hair cut. I smell money... Time for the next one.
w80x6rs.jpg
@XxVeredinexX AHH YES THANK U SO MUCH!! Love it, sending payment now!
@XxVeredinexX AHH YES THANK U SO MUCH!! Love it, sending payment now!
cheeseborger
@agapekisses ur welcome!
@agapekisses ur welcome!
w80x6rs.jpg
@agapekisses I'm seriously in love with your characters. If you find yourself in need of any more writers, I would love to be contacted. If you'd like to find examples of my work, you can find it in the first row of my lair and various random dragons. I can also send you links of my work writing stories, too c:
@agapekisses I'm seriously in love with your characters. If you find yourself in need of any more writers, I would love to be contacted. If you'd like to find examples of my work, you can find it in the first row of my lair and various random dragons. I can also send you links of my work writing stories, too c:
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Valoria I think your style would fit very much for Doctor Doris! She hasnt got a dragon set yet, but she does have information!

PidfAbH.jpg

FPowdPd.jpg

A scene exploring her character more would be ideal, like a monologue during a surgery or making a deal with a client or really anything you would be most inspired by! Shoot me any questions you got!

other useful tidbits:
- her anacondas name is sylvia, after the poet sylvia plath. she often hangs off or around doris
- her clients are celebrities or people trying to achieve fame, completely obsessed with beauty or youth riches you name it
- she has a daughter named corinthia, corey for short, who she has a complicated emotionally abusive relationship with. corey was a Shirley temple kind of child actress from the 50s, now very shut-in and the two havent spoken in years due to mysterious reasons
@Valoria I think your style would fit very much for Doctor Doris! She hasnt got a dragon set yet, but she does have information!

PidfAbH.jpg

FPowdPd.jpg

A scene exploring her character more would be ideal, like a monologue during a surgery or making a deal with a client or really anything you would be most inspired by! Shoot me any questions you got!

other useful tidbits:
- her anacondas name is sylvia, after the poet sylvia plath. she often hangs off or around doris
- her clients are celebrities or people trying to achieve fame, completely obsessed with beauty or youth riches you name it
- she has a daughter named corinthia, corey for short, who she has a complicated emotionally abusive relationship with. corey was a Shirley temple kind of child actress from the 50s, now very shut-in and the two havent spoken in years due to mysterious reasons
cheeseborger
1 2 3 4