Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •(( CLOSED ))• ZEM's Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Mezzo

I'm really glad you like her!! You're very welcome, she was very fun to draw!

And no worries about the reference. I know the pain. I'm happy you find it perfect, though! Thank you!
@Mezzo

I'm really glad you like her!! You're very welcome, she was very fun to draw!

And no worries about the reference. I know the pain. I'm happy you find it perfect, though! Thank you!
@Zemael

could i get a ping when you reopen mascot slots? thank you!
@Zemael

could i get a ping when you reopen mascot slots? thank you!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@Zemael ah no worries having someone showing you around is great when you're starting off!! :-D also good luck with your art shop i really hope you get many orders! i'll hopefully be back soon <3
@Zemael ah no worries having someone showing you around is great when you're starting off!! :-D also good luck with your art shop i really hope you get many orders! i'll hopefully be back soon <3
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
@Zemael
OH MY GOSH
LET ME SAY
You have absolutly AMAZING art. @-@
When I have a ref of the character I'm currently spreeing on, I will be back for those USD slots♥

Edit: unless you want to try yer hand on designing with written/visual refs. I would deffo NOT blame you if you don't lol
@Zemael
OH MY GOSH
LET ME SAY
You have absolutly AMAZING art. @-@
When I have a ref of the character I'm currently spreeing on, I will be back for those USD slots♥

Edit: unless you want to try yer hand on designing with written/visual refs. I would deffo NOT blame you if you don't lol
JZfZaEI.png
@SweetEkk0

Sure thing! I'll add you now.

@YetDarker

Oh thank you so much!! That means a lot to me! And I can't wait, I'm really glad you're considering a USD slot! Do you want me to add you to a USD pinglist?

And I have to decline with the written reference, I'm sorry. Maybe another time, but for now visual reference is preferred! ♥
@SweetEkk0

Sure thing! I'll add you now.

@YetDarker

Oh thank you so much!! That means a lot to me! And I can't wait, I'm really glad you're considering a USD slot! Do you want me to add you to a USD pinglist?

And I have to decline with the written reference, I'm sorry. Maybe another time, but for now visual reference is preferred! ♥
@Zemael
XD I don't blame you one bit
I do have a ref of her now, but no color -.- Do you need color for just sketches/lineart err?
@Zemael
XD I don't blame you one bit
I do have a ref of her now, but no color -.- Do you need color for just sketches/lineart err?
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

Ah no, shouldn't be a problem if the refs are colourless if it's a colourless sketch! The only problem could be a missed detail or so (because colour difference helps to clarify said details). Still, I'd be willing to accept!
@YetDarker

Ah no, shouldn't be a problem if the refs are colourless if it's a colourless sketch! The only problem could be a missed detail or so (because colour difference helps to clarify said details). Still, I'd be willing to accept!
@Zemael
If you'd rather wait for a full colored ref, then I wouldn't mind stashing away my money! I'll /eventually/ get a colored ref of her lmao
@Zemael
If you'd rather wait for a full colored ref, then I wouldn't mind stashing away my money! I'll /eventually/ get a colored ref of her lmao
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

If that's the case I certainly won't complain! Again, I'd gladly put you on a pinglist if you'd like?
@YetDarker

If that's the case I certainly won't complain! Again, I'd gladly put you on a pinglist if you'd like?
@Zemael
Then that's what I will do! I have, like...two/three artists on it as we speak lol
Oh! Yes please~ I must of forgot to write that down before lol;; sorry
@Zemael
Then that's what I will do! I have, like...two/three artists on it as we speak lol
Oh! Yes please~ I must of forgot to write that down before lol;; sorry
JZfZaEI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25