Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Seer's Lore Shoppe [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@lyttlekytten, yes, he is the patriarch and you did a great job! Thank you! Sent payment over for the remaining balance.
@lyttlekytten, yes, he is the patriarch and you did a great job! Thank you! Sent payment over for the remaining balance.
@Drag0nLady Glad you like it ^^
@Drag0nLady Glad you like it ^^
shop.png
I would like to order another bio if you have time :D [b]Username:[/b] Helsing [b]Type of Interpretation:[/b] Bio, Medium [b]POV:[/b] You can choose [b]Tone:[/b] Light hearted, serious [b]Starting from scratch?:[/b] Yes please [b]Additional Info:[/b] Something with books please, she really likes them lol [b]Payment Form:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon's BBCode:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33461147] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334612/33461147_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would like to order another bio if you have time :D

Username: Helsing
Type of Interpretation: Bio, Medium
POV: You can choose
Tone: Light hearted, serious
Starting from scratch?: Yes please
Additional Info: Something with books please, she really likes them lol
Payment Form: Gems
Dragon's BBCode:

33461147_350.png
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing Ooh, she's very pretty, I really like her Iri color. I'm getting a really graceful and charming vibe from her. I'll do the best I can!
You know the drill with payment :)
@Helsing Ooh, she's very pretty, I really like her Iri color. I'm getting a really graceful and charming vibe from her. I'll do the best I can!
You know the drill with payment :)
shop.png
Glad you like her! :D Yup will send the first part now, thnx!
Glad you like her! :D Yup will send the first part now, thnx!
CXuWKHk.png
foop
foop
shop.png
[b]Username:[/b] Bluerose464 [b]Type of Interpretation:[/b] Short Bio! [b]POV:[/b] Third person [b]Tone:[/b] You decide! [b]Starting from scratch?:[/b] Yes! [b]Personality:[/b] doesnt have one but i see him as kind of being a jerk [b]Payment Form:[/b] gems [b]Dragon's BBCode:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29485254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294853/29485254_350.png[/img] [/url]
Username: Bluerose464
Type of Interpretation: Short Bio!
POV: Third person
Tone: You decide!
Starting from scratch?: Yes!
Personality: doesnt have one but i see him as kind of being a jerk
Payment Form: gems
Dragon's BBCode:
29485254_350.png
tumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o5_100.pngtumblr_pc6bwifCPS1xpp0t6o4_100.png
Wish list!!!
2+ fr time
@Bluerose464 Can do! :D
@Bluerose464 Can do! :D
shop.png
@Helsing Here it is! Hope you like it~ I kind of imagined her as a Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) sort of character; kinda shy and innocent, but all around really sweet and inquisitive. Sorry that it took a while, it's been a busy couple days and I didn't want to rush through it and give you a low-quality piece. [quote][u][i]Magic is a strange thing. What is it, really? Where does it come from? Who controls it, and who determines what happens to it? Is it even real?[/i][/u] [i]“The thing about stories is, they help you to see the magic in [b]your[/b] heart, not the author’s.”[/i] Satchiko is what you might call a… blissfully ignorant dragon. As beautiful and graceful as she gets, she fails to notice the constant attention she gets from males. Her kind heart just doesn’t quite understand that a lot of her “friends” really would like to be more. That doesn’t stop her from being a charmer with a certain wit about her; as sheltered as she may truly be, it’s no wonder that she makes friends easily. A little less commonly known trait about her is Satchiko’s love for books and storytelling. She loves being whisked away in mystical fairytale fantasies about princes and true love, and chilling mysteries- based on true events- that were never solved. Although the stories she reads about anything and everything are truly her favorite parts of her life, she’s scared to admit this fact to others, and as such no one really knows how to please her. Afraid of judgement from others, she keeps her secrets locked away in not only her heart- but in her hidden library as well. Just on the inside of Shadow territory underneath a great pine tree, Satchiko found a deep underground tunnel that opened into a wide cave. There she now stores all of her books so that she can return to them whenever she pleases. It is a bit far away from her Clan’s home, so sometimes she will disappear for days at a time, crouching under the lamplights to find out what happens to the brave knight next. The other dragons have stopped asking her where she goes- she never gives a straight answer. She tells herself she’s waiting for someone she really trusts to come along, so that she may share her secrets with them. For now, she keeps with her the best book in her collection, the Light Tome. One day, when Satchiko was visiting her hidden library, something- or someone- seemed to whisper to her from one of the cave walls. A daring kind of excitement filled her, and she hurried frantically about the room, putting a careful ear to each wall, until finally she found something- behind one of the bookshelves, something glowed white. She didn’t notice the smoky-white markings on her wings and body glowing too. Suddenly, a cloud-white smoke filled the air around her, and she heard that same whispering again. It was hard to make out, but finally she could hear some words: [i]“You… ar… chosen… hel… us..!”[/i] And just like that, the wispy tendrils of sparkling white disappeared. No amount of searching behind the books, digging furiously into the ground, and scratching at the cave walls brought it back. Distraught, Satchiko went back to her story, deciding she wasn’t going to tell anyone what she’d heard. To this day, she is still trying to find the answer to the mysterious smoke, and how to save whoever she had heard within it.[/quote]
@Helsing Here it is! Hope you like it~ I kind of imagined her as a Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) sort of character; kinda shy and innocent, but all around really sweet and inquisitive. Sorry that it took a while, it's been a busy couple days and I didn't want to rush through it and give you a low-quality piece.
Quote:
Magic is a strange thing. What is it, really? Where does it come from? Who controls it, and who determines what happens to it? Is it even real?

“The thing about stories is, they help you to see the magic in your heart, not the author’s.”

Satchiko is what you might call a… blissfully ignorant dragon. As beautiful and graceful as she gets, she fails to notice the constant attention she gets from males. Her kind heart just doesn’t quite understand that a lot of her “friends” really would like to be more. That doesn’t stop her from being a charmer with a certain wit about her; as sheltered as she may truly be, it’s no wonder that she makes friends easily.

A little less commonly known trait about her is Satchiko’s love for books and storytelling. She loves being whisked away in mystical fairytale fantasies about princes and true love, and chilling mysteries- based on true events- that were never solved. Although the stories she reads about anything and everything are truly her favorite parts of her life, she’s scared to admit this fact to others, and as such no one really knows how to please her. Afraid of judgement from others, she keeps her secrets locked away in not only her heart- but in her hidden library as well.

Just on the inside of Shadow territory underneath a great pine tree, Satchiko found a deep underground tunnel that opened into a wide cave. There she now stores all of her books so that she can return to them whenever she pleases. It is a bit far away from her Clan’s home, so sometimes she will disappear for days at a time, crouching under the lamplights to find out what happens to the brave knight next. The other dragons have stopped asking her where she goes- she never gives a straight answer. She tells herself she’s waiting for someone she really trusts to come along, so that she may share her secrets with them. For now, she keeps with her the best book in her collection, the Light Tome.

One day, when Satchiko was visiting her hidden library, something- or someone- seemed to whisper to her from one of the cave walls. A daring kind of excitement filled her, and she hurried frantically about the room, putting a careful ear to each wall, until finally she found something- behind one of the bookshelves, something glowed white. She didn’t notice the smoky-white markings on her wings and body glowing too.

Suddenly, a cloud-white smoke filled the air around her, and she heard that same whispering again. It was hard to make out, but finally she could hear some words: “You… ar… chosen… hel… us..!” And just like that, the wispy tendrils of sparkling white disappeared. No amount of searching behind the books, digging furiously into the ground, and scratching at the cave walls brought it back. Distraught, Satchiko went back to her story, deciding she wasn’t going to tell anyone what she’d heard. To this day, she is still trying to find the answer to the mysterious smoke, and how to save whoever she had heard within it.
shop.png
Perfect, I love it! I really like the secret library part.

Will send the rest of the payment, thank you so much again!
Perfect, I love it! I really like the secret library part.

Will send the rest of the payment, thank you so much again!
CXuWKHk.png
1 2 3 4 5