Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DONE] XYX met/all/opal imp with music!
1 2 3
@TheNightDancer
Ack, I just had to buy him, The music fits perfectly for the dark undersea / kraken theme I've been looking for in a dragon and it's super pretty.
Will the music stay uploaded in that link or should i save it somewhere else? Just want to be 100% sure haha
@TheNightDancer
Ack, I just had to buy him, The music fits perfectly for the dark undersea / kraken theme I've been looking for in a dragon and it's super pretty.
Will the music stay uploaded in that link or should i save it somewhere else? Just want to be 100% sure haha
HjZUn7k.gif
@valdosta
Ah, that's awesome! The music will stay uploaded on my drive, but you can download the file for personal use as well if you'd like. When I'm at a compute again, I can send you a link to the score as well. c:
@Cedric
Just to let you know, the boy has been ABed.
@valdosta
Ah, that's awesome! The music will stay uploaded on my drive, but you can download the file for personal use as well if you'd like. When I'm at a compute again, I can send you a link to the score as well. c:
@Cedric
Just to let you know, the boy has been ABed.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer :0c id love to be added to the pinglist if you sell more dragons!
@TheNightDancer :0c id love to be added to the pinglist if you sell more dragons!
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
1 2 3