Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cosmic's Commissions (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@cosmicConundrum Looks fantastic so far!! :’D Thank you for the WIP~ ;w;
@cosmicConundrum Looks fantastic so far!! :’D Thank you for the WIP~ ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt here is your finished comm! thank you so much for commissioning me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/xo9brkL.png[/img]
@lightningpelt

here is your finished comm! thank you so much for commissioning me!

xo9brkL.png
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum WOW okay but WOWW

This turned out ridiculously stunning! :'D His expression is perfect, and the colors and lighting are amazing!! I couldn't be more pleased, thank you so so much!! <3 Q^Q
@cosmicConundrum WOW okay but WOWW

This turned out ridiculously stunning! :'D His expression is perfect, and the colors and lighting are amazing!! I couldn't be more pleased, thank you so so much!! <3 Q^Q
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@Rygarsprite
@SnailMuffin

slots are open again!
@Rygarsprite
@SnailMuffin

slots are open again!
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum

Hi there! I gotta say I love your art. Would you be interested in creating a clan logo for me?
@cosmicConundrum

Hi there! I gotta say I love your art. Would you be interested in creating a clan logo for me?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux

thank you! that isn't something i have done before but we can certainly try! what do you have in mind?
@Oilux

thank you! that isn't something i have done before but we can certainly try! what do you have in mind?
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum

(before I forget I wanted to say I was super disappointed that your accent didn't win Rockbreakers)

I'm mainly looking for a logo, something I can use on and off FR, to post with my writing so people associate it with me. I'm looking for something very detailed as well!
@cosmicConundrum

(before I forget I wanted to say I was super disappointed that your accent didn't win Rockbreakers)

I'm mainly looking for a logo, something I can use on and off FR, to post with my writing so people associate it with me. I'm looking for something very detailed as well!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux

alright! as for the structure of the crest, would you like it to be the standard symbol + various fr items arranged together? if so what items? how detailed/complex of a crest are you thinking about?

(and ahhh thank you! i might print it as a um. i could ping you if that happens!)
@Oilux

alright! as for the structure of the crest, would you like it to be the standard symbol + various fr items arranged together? if so what items? how detailed/complex of a crest are you thinking about?

(and ahhh thank you! i might print it as a um. i could ping you if that happens!)
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum

I have this idea of like a tree stump, or a branch? A raven looks down at an open book, which has a quill spread across the pages. I also like to imagine like ink running from the quill and down the pages. Around the book and raven I would like to see little trinkets and stuff that I can pick out later lol. Does that all make sense?

About as detailed as that? And yes I'd love to be pinged for that!
@cosmicConundrum

I have this idea of like a tree stump, or a branch? A raven looks down at an open book, which has a quill spread across the pages. I also like to imagine like ink running from the quill and down the pages. Around the book and raven I would like to see little trinkets and stuff that I can pick out later lol. Does that all make sense?

About as detailed as that? And yes I'd love to be pinged for that!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@oilux

ooh, it sounds interesting! i think i'm up for this! :)

as for pricing i would say it would fall around the same price as a colored/shaded headshot. so $10/1200g/1.2mil t. is this ok?
@oilux

ooh, it sounds interesting! i think i'm up for this! :)

as for pricing i would say it would fall around the same price as a colored/shaded headshot. so $10/1200g/1.2mil t. is this ok?
ART SHOP
TUMBLR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9