Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Who's PWYW is this?!|| 5 Slots open!!
1 2 3
@LegHorse

Sounds about right! :D
For a half with nothin' but the lines it'd be $1!
(though paypal'll eat about $0.60 of it, so I'd rather the treasure or gems at that rate ;;v;;
It's still totally up to you, though! :D)
@LegHorse

Sounds about right! :D
For a half with nothin' but the lines it'd be $1!
(though paypal'll eat about $0.60 of it, so I'd rather the treasure or gems at that rate ;;v;;
It's still totally up to you, though! :D)

Baph | She/Her | 25+ | Scorpio | +2 FR
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
vde81g.gif
Bump for a major change!! We're a PWYW!!
vde81g.gif
vde81g.gif
Bump for a major change!! We're a PWYW!!
vde81g.gif

Been a hot second, and I'm back from the dead so uh,,,
Bump?
First three are free if you don't mind me shaking off the rust. Tips are nice, but not necessary.
Been a hot second, and I'm back from the dead so uh,,,
Bump?
First three are free if you don't mind me shaking off the rust. Tips are nice, but not necessary.

@someone hello!! these are adorable omg!! [b]username:[/b] equinoxs [b]reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10025590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100256/10025590_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]human ref in the bio![/i] [b]description:[/b] half body, light color scheme, any apparel you can and/or feel like drawing :> [b]payment:[/b] treasure and gems! do you prefer payment beforehand or afterwards, and through PM or CR? c:
@someone hello!! these are adorable omg!!

username: equinoxs
reference:
10025590_350.png

human ref in the bio!
description: half body, light color scheme, any apparel you can and/or feel like drawing :>
payment: treasure and gems!

do you prefer payment beforehand or afterwards, and through PM or CR? c:
HL7OCSg.png
@Equinoxs

Ooohhhh what a pretty boy ohmygod!! I can't wait to get started!!

Afterwards is just fine!! And it doesn't matter to me, whether it's CR or PM. I'm not terribly popular, so it won't get lost lolol~

Thank you so much for your interest!! I'll get started as soon as I can!!
@Equinoxs

Ooohhhh what a pretty boy ohmygod!! I can't wait to get started!!

Afterwards is just fine!! And it doesn't matter to me, whether it's CR or PM. I'm not terribly popular, so it won't get lost lolol~

Thank you so much for your interest!! I'll get started as soon as I can!!

@someone gosh, thank you!! I’m excited too, you have gorgeous art ^^
@someone gosh, thank you!! I’m excited too, you have gorgeous art ^^
HL7OCSg.png
[center]@equinoxs [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8211/f/2018/072/d/5/eqinoxs_by_baphomet_tan-dc5szpw.png[/img] Here's your lovely Teta~~ Oh I love him so muchhhh. I hope you don't mind the pink! I had it as my opacity lock color and saw his colors in it when his sweater was pink and ugghhh. He's beautiful and I'm crying omg. Also [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z80KBGrH3xM]here's the song[/url] I binged while drawing him. I'm sorry I won't shut up about your dragon omg I hope you like him!! It's totally free since I'm still doing my "welcome back to dragon gaem" deal! Tips are nice, but not necessary![/center]
@equinoxs

eqinoxs_by_baphomet_tan-dc5szpw.png

Here's your lovely Teta~~ Oh I love him so muchhhh. I hope you don't mind the pink! I had it as my opacity lock color and saw his colors in it when his sweater was pink and ugghhh. He's beautiful and I'm crying omg.

Also here's the song I binged while drawing him.

I'm sorry I won't shut up about your dragon omg

I hope you like him!!
It's totally free since I'm still doing my "welcome back to dragon gaem" deal!
Tips are nice, but not necessary!

@someone oh. my. GOSHHHH!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! <3333 also I totally love the song too!!!?? 11/10 great music taste tbh

I love it so so so SO MUCH!! And don’t worry I’d be more than happy to tip hun, I understand that life can come at ya at random times <333 watch me order like a billion more because this is just SOOOO CUTE OMG
@someone oh. my. GOSHHHH!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! <3333 also I totally love the song too!!!?? 11/10 great music taste tbh

I love it so so so SO MUCH!! And don’t worry I’d be more than happy to tip hun, I understand that life can come at ya at random times <333 watch me order like a billion more because this is just SOOOO CUTE OMG
HL7OCSg.png
@someone Ahh, your art is great! I'd love to claim a free slot, if that's okay? I'll edit in just a sec with a dragon, I just didn't want to miss out on the offer ^^
@someone Ahh, your art is great! I'd love to claim a free slot, if that's okay? I'll edit in just a sec with a dragon, I just didn't want to miss out on the offer ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3