Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Illuminarti (July 5-8)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[b]Artist[/b]: @Odias [b]Request[/b]: 3 Animations of Max [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [img]http://img13.deviantart.net/1a17/i/2016/066/5/d/tyrannosaurus_max_ref_sheet_by_coloradoblues-d9ubu1k.png[/img] [b]Payment[/b]: 287 levels [b]Other info[/b]: If there needs to be more levels later, let me know. I can add on.
Artist: @Odias
Request: 3 Animations of Max
Reference(s):
tyrannosaurus_max_ref_sheet_by_coloradoblues-d9ubu1k.png
Payment: 287 levels
Other info: If there needs to be more levels later, let me know. I can add on.
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues i hate u
@littlesong4 u too

send lvls when ur ready sCRUBS
@ColoradoBlues i hate u
@littlesong4 u too

send lvls when ur ready sCRUBS
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
Request: non-animated mini-chibi couple
Reference(s): Boy, X // Girl, X
Maybe for a pose, they can be running together holding hands, with the boy ahead?

Payment: Would 60 levels be correct?
Request: non-animated mini-chibi couple
Reference(s): Boy, X // Girl, X
Maybe for a pose, they can be running together holding hands, with the boy ahead?

Payment: Would 60 levels be correct?
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Shikoire

Sorry if you're the wrong person to ping, and I can delete this if needed, I just have a question
Do dragon levels here count as levels to get the lantern badges in the public buy as well? Just need to know so I'm not wrongly counting levels up for the badge, and so I know how many dragons I'll be needing to work up on friday when I have the day off c:
@Shikoire

Sorry if you're the wrong person to ping, and I can delete this if needed, I just have a question
Do dragon levels here count as levels to get the lantern badges in the public buy as well? Just need to know so I'm not wrongly counting levels up for the badge, and so I know how many dragons I'll be needing to work up on friday when I have the day off c:
@Arrowfeathers, yep! Levels you send in for Illuminarti can be claimed for the lantern badges in the public buy as well :D we appreciate all the help we can get!
@Arrowfeathers, yep! Levels you send in for Illuminarti can be claimed for the lantern badges in the public buy as well :D we appreciate all the help we can get!
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
@Oceannist yes, 60 levels! :) send when youre ready!
@Oceannist yes, 60 levels! :) send when youre ready!
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@Shikoire

Nice! Thanks, I'll be sniping then and planning what art I want to order!
@Shikoire

Nice! Thanks, I'll be sniping then and planning what art I want to order!
@odias

Sorry if I missed anything, but I just wanted to confirm if you still have open slots? If so, I'll go ahead and place an order, but I've already added myself to your art shop ping list either way. XD
@odias

Sorry if I missed anything, but I just wanted to confirm if you still have open slots? If so, I'll go ahead and place an order, but I've already added myself to your art shop ping list either way. XD
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@Arrowfeathers [img]http://imgur.com/OYRxWgW.gif[/img] Thank you for your support! [size=1](and thanks Lichtdrache for this adorable gif. It is my favorite.)
@Arrowfeathers

OYRxWgW.gif

Thank you for your support!

(and thanks Lichtdrache for this adorable gif. It is my favorite.)
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
@starsystems

looking at my fodder level, it looks like i could get about half payment done by the 8th (and all of the second half by the 9th, curse fodder age glitching on the AH ;;) is it still alright if I order them?
@starsystems

looking at my fodder level, it looks like i could get about half payment done by the 8th (and all of the second half by the 9th, curse fodder age glitching on the AH ;;) is it still alright if I order them?
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon ButtonWishlist ButtonF.A.Q. ButtonLooking For G1s Button
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11