Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Frye's Busts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Frye Yes of course!!! He's my favourite :D

If you need some personality traits for him he's adventurous, happy, gentle, and protective
@Frye Yes of course!!! He's my favourite :D

If you need some personality traits for him he's adventurous, happy, gentle, and protective
oxstpLj.png
@Praedyth Great! I'll get started on a sketch, once I send you the concept sketch go ahead and send payment.
@Praedyth Great! I'll get started on a sketch, once I send you the concept sketch go ahead and send payment.
BhWDcLm.png
@Frye Super thanks :D
@Frye Super thanks :D
oxstpLj.png
Hello! I'd love if you would be able to my first progen Luna! :D Dragon Image: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=28491982&skin=0&apparel=17530,940,17529,23293,15752,15712,15695,15720,15736,15728,15744&xt=dressing.png[/img] Things about their personality? (Just a few traits): Luna's very bubbly and loves to make everyone happy :D She loves her mate Aquarius and will do just about everything and anything for him or her clan members ^_^ Payment: I'd like to pay in treasure please! I'd appreciate if you'd be able to add in her crown, diver emblem, and Undine's flatfins! Also, I'd like her to be cell shaded! :D Other: Nothing else, thank you if you accept this! :D
Hello! I'd love if you would be able to my first progen Luna! :D

Dragon Image:

dragon?did=28491982&skin=0&apparel=17530,940,17529,23293,15752,15712,15695,15720,15736,15728,15744&xt=dressing.png

Things about their personality? (Just a few traits):
Luna's very bubbly and loves to make everyone happy :D She loves her mate Aquarius and will do just about everything and anything for him or her clan members ^_^

Payment: I'd like to pay in treasure please! I'd appreciate if you'd be able to add in her crown, diver emblem, and Undine's flatfins! Also, I'd like her to be cell shaded! :D

Other: Nothing else, thank you if you accept this! :D
@LunarEclipse714 The shop is closed, sorry! I’ll ping you again when it opens back up though if you’d like ^_^
@LunarEclipse714 The shop is closed, sorry! I’ll ping you again when it opens back up though if you’d like ^_^
BhWDcLm.png
Aww that's a shame, but thank you! I'll be sure to come back again! :D
Aww that's a shame, but thank you! I'll be sure to come back again! :D
@LunarEclipse714 If you're still interested I've just opened!
@LunarEclipse714 If you're still interested I've just opened!
BhWDcLm.png
^
^
BhWDcLm.png
^
^
BhWDcLm.png
^
^
BhWDcLm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8