Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | KintsoBean's Commissions!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
uh.. i guess? i usually only remove slots tho when people pay up tho??
@QuetzalQueen
uh.. i guess? i usually only remove slots tho when people pay up tho??
@QuetzalQueen
…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🧀 hmm, tastes like prion disease...
@kintsobean would you be interested in drawing for [item=autumnal wreath] ?
@kintsobean would you be interested in drawing for

Autumnal Wreath

?
@Kinsobean
Sorry that I didn't include any message with the Crossroads!My phone is on very low battery, so I have to keep this message short, but I'll be able to say more once I get home from school.
Could I please get a coloured sketch of my dragons Evanna and Zodzog together? They are both on the front page of my lair. I highly recommend reading Zodzog's story to find out more about them.
Let me know how much the total will be, and I'll send payment once I get home in several hours.
@Kinsobean
Sorry that I didn't include any message with the Crossroads!My phone is on very low battery, so I have to keep this message short, but I'll be able to say more once I get home from school.
Could I please get a coloured sketch of my dragons Evanna and Zodzog together? They are both on the front page of my lair. I highly recommend reading Zodzog's story to find out more about them.
Let me know how much the total will be, and I'll send payment once I get home in several hours.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@kintsobean
Would you mind waiting a few more hours for the specific details and payment? It is very hard to type on my phone, and it has low battery, but I'll be able to use my laptop later today.
@kintsobean
Would you mind waiting a few more hours for the specific details and payment? It is very hard to type on my phone, and it has low battery, but I'll be able to use my laptop later today.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
yea thats cool im ready to die already.
ready for that.... Commission
@QuetzalQueen
yea thats cool im ready to die already.
ready for that.... Commission
@KintsoBean
hello!!! id love to be on your pinglist, if you have one :0c
@KintsoBean
hello!!! id love to be on your pinglist, if you have one :0c
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
hi when i get someone On my pinglist and i ping them and they get their commission do i. do i remove them automatically or do i let them say they wanna be removed.
hi when i get someone On my pinglist and i ping them and they get their commission do i. do i remove them automatically or do i let them say they wanna be removed.
@KintsoBean
pinglist please?^^
@KintsoBean
pinglist please?^^
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@KintsoBean
Can you add me to pinglist?
@KintsoBean
Can you add me to pinglist?
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
my pinglist grows longer and longer and it frightens me more and more
my pinglist grows longer and longer and it frightens me more and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9