Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Urm's Temp Shop | OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Vovina Maybe? I don't really do fanart unless I like the character, but it's not off the table. I've been warming up to it lately. May as well give it a shot. :') I'll add you to the pinglist.
@Vovina Maybe? I don't really do fanart unless I like the character, but it's not off the table. I've been warming up to it lately. May as well give it a shot. :') I'll add you to the pinglist.
@urmille Could I be added to your pinglist please, your art is perfect for a scene from a a tabletop game of mine <3
@urmille Could I be added to your pinglist please, your art is perfect for a scene from a a tabletop game of mine <3
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@Chardano @Kaelum @Rochambeau @Ekanos @BaraBear @zevriel @Lilybound @Vovina @BlueDusk

Since I'm finishing up my final order, I'm gonna open the thread again. Feel free to post your requests. I am going to sleep directly after posting this message and will consider any replies in the morning/9ish hours from now. As per usual, I'll be picking things that click with me. :'D Thanks everyone!
@Chardano @Kaelum @Rochambeau @Ekanos @BaraBear @zevriel @Lilybound @Vovina @BlueDusk

Since I'm finishing up my final order, I'm gonna open the thread again. Feel free to post your requests. I am going to sleep directly after posting this message and will consider any replies in the morning/9ish hours from now. As per usual, I'll be picking things that click with me. :'D Thanks everyone!
@urmille

• What type of drawing you'd actually like and how you'd like to pay.

Colored half-body, paying with treasure!

• Character references

Reference 1 || Reference 2

• Personality, expression and pose you're looking for.

Personality wise, he's loyal and quiet! He's devoted to his [partner and would defend her to the death. This character is still in development, so his personality is all up in the air at the moment :o

Expression wise, he has a stoic look on his face; nothing fazes him anymore.

As for pose, his arms are crossed and he's staring off into the distance, unamused but alert.

• Any other specifications you want to include. This is generally for minor tweaks to the design, colour palettes, or the inclusion of a prop.

Would it be possible to include a sword on his back? Maybe just the hilt and the tip of the blade jutting out from behind him? Would it also be possible to make the black part around his waist to be metallic or appear metallic? Let me know if this would incur an extra cost c:

If you aren't comfortable working off a Gaia av, perhaps this girl might interest you instead! Personality wise, she's sultry and seductive, but hopelessly driven even to her detriment. I can give you more information if you take an interest to her over the first char, but the first char takes precedence c:
@urmille

Colored half-body, paying with treasure!

• Character references

Reference 1 || Reference 2

Personality wise, he's loyal and quiet! He's devoted to his [partner and would defend her to the death. This character is still in development, so his personality is all up in the air at the moment :o

Expression wise, he has a stoic look on his face; nothing fazes him anymore.

As for pose, his arms are crossed and he's staring off into the distance, unamused but alert.

• Any other specifications you want to include. This is generally for minor tweaks to the design, colour palettes, or the inclusion of a prop.

Would it be possible to include a sword on his back? Maybe just the hilt and the tip of the blade jutting out from behind him? Would it also be possible to make the black part around his waist to be metallic or appear metallic? Let me know if this would incur an extra cost c:

If you aren't comfortable working off a Gaia av, perhaps this girl might interest you instead! Personality wise, she's sultry and seductive, but hopelessly driven even to her detriment. I can give you more information if you take an interest to her over the first char, but the first char takes precedence c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
• What type of drawing you'd actually like and how you'd like to pay. Speedpaint -- Half or Full Body, paid in gems and bribes.

• Character reference. -- Crow Talon

• Personality, expression and pose you're looking for. -- Crow Talon is a very quiet, angry, russian man and recovering alcoholic. He's extremely protective of his adopted daughter and fellow Beast Clan Vampire, Ryss. He's a very hardened, borderline sociopathic man who basically works as an assassin, and is generally very paranoid and consequently never unarmed.

The scene in question happens because Crow Talon is suspicious of Ryss' boyfriend, Alan, cheating on her. He originally sets up the trap with the intention of killing Alan, but the more he waits the more he realizes this might be a bad idea and probably upset Ryss, and slowly downgrades to just threatening him.

Here is the whole scene in question, with the actual portion I want as the commission highlighted. The "room" itself is a windowless, poorly lit cave, though there's no need to include Alan or the statues in this commission. Crow Talon is sitting like this or this reference, fiddling with a fairly plain/simple cold iron knife.

• Any other specifications you want to include. This is generally for minor tweaks to the design, colour palettes, or the inclusion of a prop. -- Please include his coat though whether it's zipped up or open is up to you.
• What type of drawing you'd actually like and how you'd like to pay. Speedpaint -- Half or Full Body, paid in gems and bribes.

• Character reference. -- Crow Talon

• Personality, expression and pose you're looking for. -- Crow Talon is a very quiet, angry, russian man and recovering alcoholic. He's extremely protective of his adopted daughter and fellow Beast Clan Vampire, Ryss. He's a very hardened, borderline sociopathic man who basically works as an assassin, and is generally very paranoid and consequently never unarmed.

The scene in question happens because Crow Talon is suspicious of Ryss' boyfriend, Alan, cheating on her. He originally sets up the trap with the intention of killing Alan, but the more he waits the more he realizes this might be a bad idea and probably upset Ryss, and slowly downgrades to just threatening him.

Here is the whole scene in question, with the actual portion I want as the commission highlighted. The "room" itself is a windowless, poorly lit cave, though there's no need to include Alan or the statues in this commission. Crow Talon is sitting like this or this reference, fiddling with a fairly plain/simple cold iron knife.

• Any other specifications you want to include. This is generally for minor tweaks to the design, colour palettes, or the inclusion of a prop. -- Please include his coat though whether it's zipped up or open is up to you.
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@urmille Thanks so much for the ping! I have two characters I'm potentially looking for art of--let me know if either of them click with you!

Either fullbody colored sketch or a waist-up speed paint, would be paying in gems! I also have the following items from your alternate payment list that I would be happy to do partial payment with: Accent: Lightburst Flora, Moonglow Thorns

• Character reference.
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Bust and waistup- One, Two, Three
Fullbody- One, Two
Face- One, Two
Alternate uniforms (no armor)- One (see also x, x), Two

#1- Sort of second-in-command for a battling team/organization, and isn't afraid to do the team's dirty work or stab other people in the back to get what he wants. He is cunning, sarcastic, and relies more on his intellect than piloting skill or strength to win fights. It's more common for him to ambush his opponents, or wait to catch them off guard, rather than engage them face-to-face, and he'll flee the scene if things aren't going his way. He's also the team's informant, and he's constantly acquiring new information about their rivals to pass onto her, and is usually the one carrying out the orders of the manager directly, or acting as the contact to communicate with other business partners. (Small note, he is human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf? It should be visible in his references but if you'd need more pictures, just let me know!)

Pose and expression would be up to you! Anything from dark and like he's snooping around or planning something behind everyone's back, or more gloating about something or getting the better of someone. The character has a wide range of expressions (glowering and angry to grinning or everything in between) and sometimes talks with his hands, so he can be pretty dynamic when trying to express himself.

#2- Basically a nasty, devious villain and second-in-command of a faction of military forces. He is cunning, shrewd, prideful, and constantly trying to usurp his leader and claim the position for himself, seizing whatever opportunities he can to utilize for his advantage. He's very much a brains-over-brawn type, and is usually scheming about how to make his next move or what to do to foil the competition and get the better of others. Sometimes his arrogance manages to undo his careful planning, but he knows when he's beat and when to make a retreat, or when to feign defeat so that he can catch his opponent off guard. He is graceful, patient, solitary, and deceitful, and extremely tactful and persistent in his pursuit of the leadership position. Besides his competence as a military strategist, one of his greatest strengths is that he absolutely refuses to give up, no matter how many times he's knocked down or forced to re-evaluate something.

Again, pose and expression would be up to you! Arrogant and prideful to scheming or shouting orders. Also really expressive, and very dramatic with emoting his feelings and/or just generally causing trouble. Maybe something regal-looking and charismatic for him? Like he's just executed the winning strategy in a battle or is giving a moving speech?

• Any other specifications you want to include. Just a general note that you are free to stylize the designs however you wish!
@urmille Thanks so much for the ping! I have two characters I'm potentially looking for art of--let me know if either of them click with you!

Either fullbody colored sketch or a waist-up speed paint, would be paying in gems! I also have the following items from your alternate payment list that I would be happy to do partial payment with: Accent: Lightburst Flora, Moonglow Thorns

• Character reference.
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Bust and waistup- One, Two, Three
Fullbody- One, Two
Face- One, Two
Alternate uniforms (no armor)- One (see also x, x), Two

#1- Sort of second-in-command for a battling team/organization, and isn't afraid to do the team's dirty work or stab other people in the back to get what he wants. He is cunning, sarcastic, and relies more on his intellect than piloting skill or strength to win fights. It's more common for him to ambush his opponents, or wait to catch them off guard, rather than engage them face-to-face, and he'll flee the scene if things aren't going his way. He's also the team's informant, and he's constantly acquiring new information about their rivals to pass onto her, and is usually the one carrying out the orders of the manager directly, or acting as the contact to communicate with other business partners. (Small note, he is human but has pointed ears, kind of like an elf? It should be visible in his references but if you'd need more pictures, just let me know!)

Pose and expression would be up to you! Anything from dark and like he's snooping around or planning something behind everyone's back, or more gloating about something or getting the better of someone. The character has a wide range of expressions (glowering and angry to grinning or everything in between) and sometimes talks with his hands, so he can be pretty dynamic when trying to express himself.

#2- Basically a nasty, devious villain and second-in-command of a faction of military forces. He is cunning, shrewd, prideful, and constantly trying to usurp his leader and claim the position for himself, seizing whatever opportunities he can to utilize for his advantage. He's very much a brains-over-brawn type, and is usually scheming about how to make his next move or what to do to foil the competition and get the better of others. Sometimes his arrogance manages to undo his careful planning, but he knows when he's beat and when to make a retreat, or when to feign defeat so that he can catch his opponent off guard. He is graceful, patient, solitary, and deceitful, and extremely tactful and persistent in his pursuit of the leadership position. Besides his competence as a military strategist, one of his greatest strengths is that he absolutely refuses to give up, no matter how many times he's knocked down or forced to re-evaluate something.

Again, pose and expression would be up to you! Arrogant and prideful to scheming or shouting orders. Also really expressive, and very dramatic with emoting his feelings and/or just generally causing trouble. Maybe something regal-looking and charismatic for him? Like he's just executed the winning strategy in a battle or is giving a moving speech?

• Any other specifications you want to include. Just a general note that you are free to stylize the designs however you wish!
r6J6MbS.png
@urmille

I'd love a speedpaint bust (or a coloured halfbody sketch if you are not up to painting right now)
As for the payment, I have this stuff here + I checked their LAH at the moment.

Moonglow thorns - 250 g
Night sky silk scarf - 150 g
Night sky silk sash - 150 g
Ethereal flame wing ribbon - 70 g
Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon - 55 g
= 675 g

• Character reference.

This girl here (the gijinka version)

The personality is explained in her bio :) Maybe an energetic smile/handwave or something like that. Or if you can draw her using magic (sparkles, ink, whatever you feel like doing - have all the artistic freedom you want with this.) that'd be awesome.

Feel free to redesign/change/ anything you like with the outfit/design. It's a gijinka so everything is fair game.

@urmille

I'd love a speedpaint bust (or a coloured halfbody sketch if you are not up to painting right now)
As for the payment, I have this stuff here + I checked their LAH at the moment.

Moonglow thorns - 250 g
Night sky silk scarf - 150 g
Night sky silk sash - 150 g
Ethereal flame wing ribbon - 70 g
Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon - 55 g
= 675 g

• Character reference.

This girl here (the gijinka version)

The personality is explained in her bio :) Maybe an energetic smile/handwave or something like that. Or if you can draw her using magic (sparkles, ink, whatever you feel like doing - have all the artistic freedom you want with this.) that'd be awesome.

Feel free to redesign/change/ anything you like with the outfit/design. It's a gijinka so everything is fair game.

@urmille

Pinglist please :)
@urmille

Pinglist please :)
@@urmille

• What type of drawing you'd actually like and how you'd like to pay. (sketch/speedpaint and size)
Halfbody fullbody sketch or a half body speedpaint I think would be best
I'll pay in pure gems (I'm happy to pay however much extra for wings but im also happy for them to be excluded if you'd prefer!)

• Character reference. (pre-existing images or dragon please)
https://toyhou.se/1027212.valac

He's sort of like a dancer so very pretty and elegant also somewhat vain. If its the sort of thing you enjoy could even go for the more seductive route since he was once a sort of show dancer. He also very much knows that he's pretty and is almost smug about it

Just that you can leave the wings in or out!
Also he has clothes already but your clothing in those coloured sketches are amazing so if you enjoy designing things like that I would be happy for you to design clothing for him as well! If you decided to do this I'd be happy to add extra gems for the design of them as well!
The thorny collar can either be changed to something else or left out/in.
@@urmille

• What type of drawing you'd actually like and how you'd like to pay. (sketch/speedpaint and size)
Halfbody fullbody sketch or a half body speedpaint I think would be best
I'll pay in pure gems (I'm happy to pay however much extra for wings but im also happy for them to be excluded if you'd prefer!)

• Character reference. (pre-existing images or dragon please)
https://toyhou.se/1027212.valac

He's sort of like a dancer so very pretty and elegant also somewhat vain. If its the sort of thing you enjoy could even go for the more seductive route since he was once a sort of show dancer. He also very much knows that he's pretty and is almost smug about it

Just that you can leave the wings in or out!
Also he has clothes already but your clothing in those coloured sketches are amazing so if you enjoy designing things like that I would be happy for you to design clothing for him as well! If you decided to do this I'd be happy to add extra gems for the design of them as well!
The thorny collar can either be changed to something else or left out/in.
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
slides in late

Y'all have ruined me here. All of these are great designs and I'm feeling vibes with them. I can't magically increase my slot numbers and accept you all at once though. Instead, I'll accept the first pair and work from there - please let me know if you'd still like to be contacted after a few days, because I'd be happy to work my way through each person's requests eventually. If not, no pressure.

@Ekanos Valac is my aesthetic all the way and I'd love to draw him - probably not a speedpaint though. Did you mean halfbody coloured sketch? Or fullbody? Either way, I'd probably chuck another 150g on for the wings. I generally like to fit the whole wing in, regardless of half/fullbody cropping.

@Chardano I could do a speedpainted bust of her :'D I'll add you to the slots. Shouldn't take too long, since I really like her colour palette and design. I'll probably add some black fur to the dress. Feel free to send the items through (you can drop an ethereal item if you want to stick closer to the cost).

As for the ones I'd like to draw after clearing those two slots (in no order, it's more of a time thing than anything else):

@BlueDusk I'm happy with what was discussed - I can shoot you a PM when I'm ready?

@Rochambeau Man, that's really bringing me back to my Gaia days... what item is that white bolero/sleeves? I need one. I'm digging both the merman and human looks. He's up my alley for sure. See above - would you be alright waiting a while?

@Vovina I've literally never seen hair like theirs before. Anime is amazing. More seriously, I'm really digging the second guy's armor and overall look. Not sure I can pull it off as well as your reference images, but it'd be a neat character to play around with, dramatize, colour etc. I'm definitely interested!

Aaaaand @Imani added. :')
slides in late

Y'all have ruined me here. All of these are great designs and I'm feeling vibes with them. I can't magically increase my slot numbers and accept you all at once though. Instead, I'll accept the first pair and work from there - please let me know if you'd still like to be contacted after a few days, because I'd be happy to work my way through each person's requests eventually. If not, no pressure.

@Ekanos Valac is my aesthetic all the way and I'd love to draw him - probably not a speedpaint though. Did you mean halfbody coloured sketch? Or fullbody? Either way, I'd probably chuck another 150g on for the wings. I generally like to fit the whole wing in, regardless of half/fullbody cropping.

@Chardano I could do a speedpainted bust of her :'D I'll add you to the slots. Shouldn't take too long, since I really like her colour palette and design. I'll probably add some black fur to the dress. Feel free to send the items through (you can drop an ethereal item if you want to stick closer to the cost).

As for the ones I'd like to draw after clearing those two slots (in no order, it's more of a time thing than anything else):

@BlueDusk I'm happy with what was discussed - I can shoot you a PM when I'm ready?

@Rochambeau Man, that's really bringing me back to my Gaia days... what item is that white bolero/sleeves? I need one. I'm digging both the merman and human looks. He's up my alley for sure. See above - would you be alright waiting a while?

@Vovina I've literally never seen hair like theirs before. Anime is amazing. More seriously, I'm really digging the second guy's armor and overall look. Not sure I can pull it off as well as your reference images, but it'd be a neat character to play around with, dramatize, colour etc. I'm definitely interested!

Aaaaand @Imani added. :')
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10