Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ::Clan of Thunder Writings:: (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Crystal4180 Awesome! Ask away. :P
@Crystal4180 Awesome! Ask away. :P
@ivyaura

Would you want it to be of them meeting? How did they meet, if that's the case?
@ivyaura

Would you want it to be of them meeting? How did they meet, if that's the case?
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Crystal4180
They've been together for a while i'd say.
@Crystal4180
They've been together for a while i'd say.
@ivyaura
Can you go ahead and send over the payment? (Ahh sorry I let you know late!)
@ivyaura
Can you go ahead and send over the payment? (Ahh sorry I let you know late!)
@Crystal4180

Would you be willing to do a slightly odd request? I'd pay up to double the usual amount. (It's totally fine if not but I thought I'd ask =^^=)
@Crystal4180

Would you be willing to do a slightly odd request? I'd pay up to double the usual amount. (It's totally fine if not but I thought I'd ask =^^=)
@Akumasfate
Ooo can you elaborate?
@Akumasfate
Ooo can you elaborate?
@Crystal4180 I really like to gift random people, so I thought it would be cool if I could put in a little bio/story greeting in the messages I send with stuff. It would be Horation traveling to other lairs or something and leaving a gift, though I'm in plague flight so it would be cool if it reflected that. (I don't know exactly what I want so I'm prabably not being super helpful but if you wanted to add anything please do!) I think it would be short, so the 500 word one would be awesome ^^ Horation: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21760751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217608/21760751_350.png[/img] [/url] So... Is this ok/are you interested? And do I need to be more descriptive or do you need more info? Oh and I'd probably save the story/greeting in his bio ^^
@Crystal4180

I really like to gift random people, so I thought it would be cool if I could put in a little bio/story greeting in the messages I send with stuff. It would be Horation traveling to other lairs or something and leaving a gift, though I'm in plague flight so it would be cool if it reflected that. (I don't know exactly what I want so I'm prabably not being super helpful but if you wanted to add anything please do!) I think it would be short, so the 500 word one would be awesome ^^

Horation:

21760751_350.png

So... Is this ok/are you interested? And do I need to be more descriptive or do you need more info?

Oh and I'd probably save the story/greeting in his bio ^^
@Akumasfate
That totally works out! I'll be honest that I'm unfamiliar with writing stuff like that, so if you want me to tailor it once i'm finished i'm totally cool with it!
@Akumasfate
That totally works out! I'll be honest that I'm unfamiliar with writing stuff like that, so if you want me to tailor it once i'm finished i'm totally cool with it!
@Crystal4180

Awesome! Thank you ^^ (now I'm super excited) feel free to go where you want with it, I've read your other bios and stuff and really like your writing style.

And I'm pretty open with what I'll be paying so just tell me how much you want for it whenever =^^=
@Crystal4180

Awesome! Thank you ^^ (now I'm super excited) feel free to go where you want with it, I've read your other bios and stuff and really like your writing style.

And I'm pretty open with what I'll be paying so just tell me how much you want for it whenever =^^=
@Crystal4180 Hello!! I hope you've been well! :3 I'm on a lore ordering spree haha, and i'm so excited to finally order from one of my top favorite writers~ This time, i'de like to order lore for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=265229&tab=dragon&did=27999214]Kujaku[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25381574]Ichiro[/url] (Ichiro is my friend's dragon) Kujaku is an extremely skilled and disciplined archer, and she has a strong-willed personality, so she is always seen practicing and honing her archery skills even well after all the other soldiers have finished training. She has a bitter past memory, of a fellow solder she fell in love with, but he died in battle. Time has passed, and she is still clinging onto her past memories of regretting not being able to protect him from death. However, Ichiro comes in the picture, and although she doesn't realize, she slowly starts falling for him. At first she thinks he's a bit quirky and strange, but then she comes to like and become familiar with him and his cat, Kenzo. Maybe they meet in a field, around sunset, while Ichiro is out hunting with Kenzo, and then Kujaku catches one of his arrows in mid-air, and he's pretty stunned by her archery skills. And then they just talk about archery stuff and sunsets and hit it off well haha. Here's what my friend says about Ichiro: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2220536/4#post_28036974][quote name="s0ki" date="2017-06-28 22:25:31" ] @onionbulb I totally signed up for this Even thought he literally impales all kinds of land animals everyday with small pointy sticks, Ichiro still hangs out with Kenzo and watches him play around with an old phytocat toy, it just totally melts Ichiro's heart. It's a nice thing he finds all kinds of toys in the coliseum. Sometimes Kenzo will steal arrows and scatters them everywhere, so Ichiro has to spends hours picking them all up and hoping other dragons don't step on them Maybe Ichiro and Kujaku could protect each other :> I ALREADY SHIP IT OH NO [/quote]
@Crystal4180

Hello!! I hope you've been well! :3
I'm on a lore ordering spree haha, and i'm so excited to finally order from one of my top favorite writers~

This time, i'de like to order lore for Kujaku and Ichiro (Ichiro is my friend's dragon)

Kujaku is an extremely skilled and disciplined archer, and she has a strong-willed personality, so she is always seen practicing and honing her archery skills even well after all the other soldiers have finished training.
She has a bitter past memory, of a fellow solder she fell in love with, but he died in battle. Time has passed, and she is still clinging onto her past memories of regretting not being able to protect him from death.
However, Ichiro comes in the picture, and although she doesn't realize, she slowly starts falling for him.
At first she thinks he's a bit quirky and strange, but then she comes to like and become familiar with him and his cat, Kenzo.

Maybe they meet in a field, around sunset, while Ichiro is out hunting with Kenzo, and then Kujaku catches one of his arrows in mid-air, and he's pretty stunned by her archery skills.
And then they just talk about archery stuff and sunsets and hit it off well haha.

Here's what my friend says about Ichiro:
s0ki wrote on 2017-06-28 22:25:31:
@onionbulb
I totally signed up for this
Even thought he literally impales all kinds of land animals everyday with small pointy sticks, Ichiro still hangs out with Kenzo and watches him play around with an old phytocat toy, it just totally melts Ichiro's heart. It's a nice thing he finds all kinds of toys in the coliseum. Sometimes Kenzo will steal arrows and scatters them everywhere, so Ichiro has to spends hours picking them all up and hoping other dragons don't step on them
Maybe Ichiro and Kujaku could protect each other :>
I ALREADY SHIP IT OH NO
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6