Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] PWYW: Human/Gijinka headshots!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Deakkon
Oh yep! I originally thought kinda grey but an artist who is currently doing a cool art piece with that adopted something more colorful and I really liked it so uhmmm feel free to use like amber/golden, brown hues, maybe even black if needed? since those are Tesh's main colors :)
(its like, if Sky was the one controlling it it would have some blue hues instead and probably orange)

Edit: going to sleep now, will check any messages when I wake up :>
@Deakkon
Oh yep! I originally thought kinda grey but an artist who is currently doing a cool art piece with that adopted something more colorful and I really liked it so uhmmm feel free to use like amber/golden, brown hues, maybe even black if needed? since those are Tesh's main colors :)
(its like, if Sky was the one controlling it it would have some blue hues instead and probably orange)

Edit: going to sleep now, will check any messages when I wake up :>
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Deakkon

I'm weeping b/c I just missed the slots but I'm HEKKIN SUBSCRIBED now B)
@Deakkon

I'm weeping b/c I just missed the slots but I'm HEKKIN SUBSCRIBED now B)
@Hikumi
Sleep tight! Colors have been noted! I love drawing magic, I'm excited. :3

@Coins
SORRY MY FRIEND. Hopefully I will open again soon!
@Hikumi
Sleep tight! Colors have been noted! I love drawing magic, I'm excited. :3

@Coins
SORRY MY FRIEND. Hopefully I will open again soon!
nXKI4pB.png
@Deakkon Oh thank you so much!! I can definitely do pure treasure if you want with the two tokens and the Nymph if you'd like them? I have some other stuff too! [b]Request #1:[/b] [b]Offer:[/b] 350,000 Tr + 1 Prismatic Token + 1 Snowflake Nymph + 1 Lost Memories Chest (Earth Fest) [b]Ref(s):[/b] Okay I can't decide now since this is a gift and these two are my friends most important characters so you can decide who you'd want to do of these two (references are in the bios)! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13157396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131574/13157396_350.png[/img] [/url] or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3747850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37479/3747850_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Brief info about character/dragon:[/b] Thornspine is a very sweet and loving husband to Bon but also an intense and loyal warrior to his men and of his mate. Proud, brash, and ever vigilant but also one of the more cautious, kind and gentle. Bon is my friend's dragonsona~ He's self sacrificing and a leader through and through with a proud confident and knowing expression upon his face at all times (a bit of a silver tongued tease as well). However he does not boast or throw about his gains for the sake of fanfare and glory. (They also have theme songs if you want to get in a mood!) [b]Expression:[/b] If Thornspine is chosen: Something noble or gentle, with kind hooded eyes If Bon is chosen: A teasing grin or smirk perhaps? (Overall this is your call so please feel free to disregard my opinions!) [b]Other:[/b] Anything from a waist-up to a bust would be great and if you feel like doing a waist-up I can pay accordingly! A thin circular/oval border would be best! ----------------------------------------------------- [b]Request #2:[/b] [b]Offer:[/b] 350,000 Tr + 1 Prismatic Token + 1 Eclipse the Sun Chest (Fire Fest) [b]Ref(s):[/b] If possible I'd like to send you these via PM since there are...a lot >.>;; (you can decide from there) [b]Brief info about character/dragon:[/b] Same as above [b]Expression:[/b] Same as above [b]Other:[/b]* Same as above
@Deakkon

Oh thank you so much!! I can definitely do pure treasure if you want with the two tokens and the Nymph if you'd like them? I have some other stuff too!

Request #1:
Offer: 350,000 Tr + 1 Prismatic Token + 1 Snowflake Nymph + 1 Lost Memories Chest (Earth Fest)
Ref(s): Okay I can't decide now since this is a gift and these two are my friends most important characters so you can decide who you'd want to do of these two (references are in the bios)!

13157396_350.png

or

3747850_350.png

Brief info about character/dragon:
Thornspine is a very sweet and loving husband to Bon but also an intense and loyal warrior to his men and of his mate. Proud, brash, and ever vigilant but also one of the more cautious, kind and gentle.

Bon is my friend's dragonsona~ He's self sacrificing and a leader through and through with a proud confident and knowing expression upon his face at all times (a bit of a silver tongued tease as well). However he does not boast or throw about his gains for the sake of fanfare and glory.

(They also have theme songs if you want to get in a mood!)

Expression:
If Thornspine is chosen: Something noble or gentle, with kind hooded eyes

If Bon is chosen: A teasing grin or smirk perhaps?

(Overall this is your call so please feel free to disregard my opinions!)

Other: Anything from a waist-up to a bust would be great and if you feel like doing a waist-up I can pay accordingly! A thin circular/oval border would be best!

Request #2:
Offer: 350,000 Tr + 1 Prismatic Token + 1 Eclipse the Sun Chest (Fire Fest)
Ref(s): If possible I'd like to send you these via PM since there are...a lot >.>;; (you can decide from there)
Brief info about character/dragon: Same as above
Expression: Same as above
Other:* Same as above
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Deakkon
Nice! and oh yep tell me when to send payment :)
@Deakkon
Nice! and oh yep tell me when to send payment :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Gem4567
Sorry for the late reply! I got overwhelmed by some offline stuff and mentally checked out for the rest of the evening to keep from turning into a pillar of pure anxiety lmao. MAN these dragons are beautiful and I'm going to have a hard time picking who to draw!!!
Def shoot me a PM for the other one if you wanna!

@Hikumi
You can send the CR after I give you the approval sketches if you want to. <:
@Gem4567
Sorry for the late reply! I got overwhelmed by some offline stuff and mentally checked out for the rest of the evening to keep from turning into a pillar of pure anxiety lmao. MAN these dragons are beautiful and I'm going to have a hard time picking who to draw!!!
Def shoot me a PM for the other one if you wanna!

@Hikumi
You can send the CR after I give you the approval sketches if you want to. <:
nXKI4pB.png
@Deakkon

I'll shoot you a PM right now!! I hope you're feeling better! Self-care is super important in those times. (Awww I'm so glad you like my friend's dragons~ It means a lot!!)
@Deakkon

I'll shoot you a PM right now!! I hope you're feeling better! Self-care is super important in those times. (Awww I'm so glad you like my friend's dragons~ It means a lot!!)
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Deakkon that sounds good to me! :)
@Deakkon that sounds good to me! :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
REOPENING FOR ONE SLOT ONLY TODAY!!

IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS COMMISSIONER, PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I AM NOT OFFERING BUSTS AT THIS TIME. HEADSHOTS ONLY.
REOPENING FOR ONE SLOT ONLY TODAY!!

IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS COMMISSIONER, PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I AM NOT OFFERING BUSTS AT THIS TIME. HEADSHOTS ONLY.
nXKI4pB.png
@Deakkon

I'd like the slot please! I'll bug you with the information in a moment!
@Deakkon

I'd like the slot please! I'll bug you with the information in a moment!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14