Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Art for Fodder 6/11-17
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
bump
bump
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
@MaribelEmerson

Confirming your slot! What a gorgeous lass you have there :))
@MaribelEmerson

Confirming your slot! What a gorgeous lass you have there :))
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
[b]Name:[/b] SparkyLurkdragon [b]Artist:[/b] @Rattz [b]Payment:[/b] 65+ (I'm fairly certain the complexity will increase the price and would like to negotiate!) [b]Other specifications:[/b] Hello! I'd like a fullbody coloured sketch of this dragon, please: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9556086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95561/9556086_350.png[/img] [/url] Because of the amount of apparel, I think it would cost extra. What would you price him as? I'd also like to have his headband plain blue like in the following image, if that's all right. [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/52e43o.jpg[/IMG] He's a fandragon of this character, Wander from Shadow of the Colossus, and Flight Rising doesn't currently have any plain-coloured headbands.
Name: SparkyLurkdragon
Artist: @Rattz
Payment: 65+ (I'm fairly certain the complexity will increase the price and would like to negotiate!)
Other specifications: Hello! I'd like a fullbody coloured sketch of this dragon, please:

9556086_350.png

Because of the amount of apparel, I think it would cost extra. What would you price him as?

I'd also like to have his headband plain blue like in the following image, if that's all right.

52e43o.jpg

He's a fandragon of this character, Wander from Shadow of the Colossus, and Flight Rising doesn't currently have any plain-coloured headbands.
jtgoRWq.png
Giving this a bump \o/ for the Boss!
Giving this a bump \o/ for the Boss!
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@SparkyLurkdragon
Yes, most definitely, I will do a drawing of him. Hmm, as for price, since it is mostly all fabric of generally the same type. I think it won't be too bad, so how about 80lvls since he is almost covered head to big toe. I love what Okapi is doing to Jupiter, it really makes his face stand out.
And I can most definitely make that headband a solid pattern like in the image you provided.
I just require two more fields of info in order to know what you'd like from this piece. Just a tiny bit of info so that I have something to go off of when I start to sketch out the beginning of the piece.
Quote:
Personality/Emotion: (try to give a mood that you would like the image to have. And give me an expression that you would like on the dragon's features)
Notes: (extra requests or details about placement of body parts and such (Example: Wings outstretched/ fabric tattered more than in the fr image or less if you'd like/ change where an apparel piece is placed)
@SparkyLurkdragon
Yes, most definitely, I will do a drawing of him. Hmm, as for price, since it is mostly all fabric of generally the same type. I think it won't be too bad, so how about 80lvls since he is almost covered head to big toe. I love what Okapi is doing to Jupiter, it really makes his face stand out.
And I can most definitely make that headband a solid pattern like in the image you provided.
I just require two more fields of info in order to know what you'd like from this piece. Just a tiny bit of info so that I have something to go off of when I start to sketch out the beginning of the piece.
Quote:
Personality/Emotion: (try to give a mood that you would like the image to have. And give me an expression that you would like on the dragon's features)
Notes: (extra requests or details about placement of body parts and such (Example: Wings outstretched/ fabric tattered more than in the fr image or less if you'd like/ change where an apparel piece is placed)
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@PlusOneBiceps Can i grab that last spot for full body :O Also Would be to hard as to get art of This guy below using lighting ? [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/darkwingeddestiny/1462938826/1459135053.darkwingeddestiny_xyli_ref_2016.png[/img] if not thats ok I can pick something else for you if that guy to hard ^ Also are payment plans ok or do you need it up front ?
@PlusOneBiceps

Can i grab that last spot for full body :O Also Would be to hard as to get art of This guy below using lighting ?
1459135053.darkwingeddestiny_xyli_ref_2016.png

if not thats ok I can pick something else for you if that guy to hard ^

Also are payment plans ok or do you need it up front ?
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@fenemony
You're welcome! Glad you like the seahorse :D
@fenemony
You're welcome! Glad you like the seahorse :D
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@Lunila I can work with a written description. I'll be checking back with everyone with a sketch to make sure it's okay, so that should catch any issues.
@Sukio Someone already swooped up that spot, but I'll go ahead and add another one since I've been bad about staying awake to cover them. Sorry about that! >.<
Edit: @L1BR4 Got you too for a fullbody. Sorry about the time and confusion, I've been feeling unwell for the past few days.
@Lunila I can work with a written description. I'll be checking back with everyone with a sketch to make sure it's okay, so that should catch any issues.
@Sukio Someone already swooped up that spot, but I'll go ahead and add another one since I've been bad about staying awake to cover them. Sorry about that! >.<
Edit: @L1BR4 Got you too for a fullbody. Sorry about the time and confusion, I've been feeling unwell for the past few days.
~Be sure to ping me, please~
@plusonebiceps
Aww that sucks! Get well soon. Don't force yourself to draw if you're not feeling it,

Want me to send the dragons over now?
@plusonebiceps
Aww that sucks! Get well soon. Don't force yourself to draw if you're not feeling it,

Want me to send the dragons over now?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 If there's an attendant online, feel free to send the dragons to them whenever!
@L1BR4 If there's an attendant online, feel free to send the dragons to them whenever!
~Be sure to ping me, please~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12