Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | redlit's art shop (closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@BarkBreath

got it!!
@BarkBreath

got it!!
tumblr_inline_ozkwmueJWZ1tep85p_1280.gif
@BettaSenpai @minyoongi @BaraBear @PantheraScience @MahuruRaji @LaughingZuru @Ranohara @MisSavage @paxx @Rabies @Gimeurcookie @TsarinaTorment @Ekanos @remuslupn @Mazurkas @Jupiteru @Phoenixfyre @catchingadri @Aztec @SheerCold @Suikoons @warthog @Kyuiku @Thundercracker @balthy @KaineRallis @Tarvalian @PinesAwait @croix @BarkBreath

open & shop updates!

@WyvernRathian @Izayuki @Nimrook if you still want to order, i saved some slots!
@BettaSenpai @minyoongi @BaraBear @PantheraScience @MahuruRaji @LaughingZuru @Ranohara @MisSavage @paxx @Rabies @Gimeurcookie @TsarinaTorment @Ekanos @remuslupn @Mazurkas @Jupiteru @Phoenixfyre @catchingadri @Aztec @SheerCold @Suikoons @warthog @Kyuiku @Thundercracker @balthy @KaineRallis @Tarvalian @PinesAwait @croix @BarkBreath

open & shop updates!

@WyvernRathian @Izayuki @Nimrook if you still want to order, i saved some slots!
@gemra
I would like to reserve one slot for a fullbody. Will have the form done in about 2 - 3 hours (can reping if needed!)
@gemra
I would like to reserve one slot for a fullbody. Will have the form done in about 2 - 3 hours (can reping if needed!)
@gemra love to reserve a slot!
edit: probably won't be able to fill it out till the end of the day once I'm off mobile but I'll def get to it then
@gemra love to reserve a slot!
edit: probably won't be able to fill it out till the end of the day once I'm off mobile but I'll def get to it then
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Gimeurcookie @Iodine done!
@Gimeurcookie @Iodine done!
@gemra
i'd love to reserve a slot!
i'll fill out an order form as soon as possible, i need to do a quick repair on my pc ; w;
@gemra
i'd love to reserve a slot!
i'll fill out an order form as soon as possible, i need to do a quick repair on my pc ; w;
@gemra ty! do you take more than one order per slot, by the by? :0
@gemra ty! do you take more than one order per slot, by the by? :0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@gemra

could i reserve a spot? :0 ill fill out an order form in a bit, i jusst have to get on my laptop!!

edit: nvm all ur spots got taken rip
@gemra

could i reserve a spot? :0 ill fill out an order form in a bit, i jusst have to get on my laptop!!

edit: nvm all ur spots got taken rip
@Herdier

all the slots just filled out, but 3 people are still pending! if they change their mind ill @ you when a slots free !
@Herdier

all the slots just filled out, but 3 people are still pending! if they change their mind ill @ you when a slots free !
@gemra ahh pc fixed and running again! sorry about that ;v ; (its hard to do anything on fr on mobile) dragon/character:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45585643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455857/45585643_350.png[/img] [/url] bust or full-body (flat/shaded): full-body shaded apparel: y skin: n treasure/gems/mixed payment: gems specifications you want on your order (position, expression, etc.): he has a build similar to that of an alligator or alligator snapping turtle; very wide and broad. he has scutes and skin tags, along with his multi-gaze and his fins are slightly torn. could i get him drawn with a smug or sly smile with the tricksters cards?
@gemra
ahh pc fixed and running again! sorry about that ;v ;
(its hard to do anything on fr on mobile)

dragon/character:
45585643_350.png

bust or full-body (flat/shaded): full-body shaded
apparel: y
skin: n
treasure/gems/mixed payment: gems
specifications you want on your order (position, expression, etc.): he has a build similar to that of an alligator or alligator snapping turtle; very wide and broad. he has scutes and skin tags, along with his multi-gaze and his fins are slightly torn. could i get him drawn with a smug or sly smile with the tricksters cards?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20