Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Makeover Shoppe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kizmetto [b]Payment:[/b] 90k for 3 outfits Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17252457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172525/17252457_350.png[/img] [/url] Cleo [b]Personality snapshot:[/b] Cleo is an archeologist-turned-graverobber. She found the pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge unsatisfying and began collecting mementos from her digs as trophies. Eventually, she'd go on to sell artifacts on the black market. She's integrated herself into a team looking to restore the clan's ancient, decaying lair (a series of grottoes embedded in the lip of the Wyrmwound), all the while secretly searching for the rumored treasure deep in some forgotten cavern. A fairly jaded and pragmatic dragon, Cleo is good at playing various roles to aid her deceptions. [b]Likes:[/b] I really love her colors/accent so I don't want to go too too heavy or bright on apparel. I'm looking for things that compliment more than distract. She's got an eye for pretty things. [b]Dislikes: [/b]Since she's often working and exploring in caves, large decorative pieces would be a hindrance. I don't like very human-y apparel like pants or weapons/tools that are completely unusable by a lizard. And silks in my clan are for clan leaders, which none of the dragons I posted are. [b]Budget:[/b] Go wild. [b]Dragon: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18358375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183584/18358375_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17309175] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173092/17309175_350.png[/img] [/url] Careo & Edyth [b]Personality snapshot:[/b] Careo and Edyth are the elder and younger daughters respectively of a vicious and vindictive coatl, whose nephew stole his rightful title as clan ruler after his elder brother's death and banished him to the Southern Icefield. The usurped ruler bore and raised his daughters on fantasies of revenge, embraced by Caero (white) and not as much by Edyth (obsidian). Caero was sent back to the Wyrmwound with an army (who died along the way when she insulted a nest of Serthis) in order to overthrow her cousin. Edyth unknowingly tagged along. When Caero arrived at the Wyrmwound Grottoes she found that her cousin was already dead and survivors of the old clan were now living together under the rule of the clan that killed him. Unable to go back (and cross Serthis territory again) she and Edyth are forced to make themselves useful to the new clan while praying that nobody from the old clan notices the family resemblance. Caero is a prideful dragon, having grown up on stories of her magnificent birthright. She has rather sadistic tendencies and is only concerned with her own amusement and comfort. Surviving in her new environment is an unpleasant and humbling experience. I'm not quite sure yet which role she plays in the clan but the one dragon from the old regime who does recognize her can't out her for clan stability's sake but makes sure to give her the worst, most menial jobs he can think of. Edyth is the complete opposite of Caero and is always cheerful and optimistic and a bit too naïve for the world she lives in. She found a job tending the gardens and assisting the clan herbalist. [b]Likes:[/b] They're sisters and mirror each other so I like the idea of keeping a lot of their designs either the same or complimentary. I'm not particularly attached to their accents but if I change I would prefer either matching or complimentary accents, maybe not super busy. They're Plague dragons (a place I headcannon as very hot and humid) born in the Southern Icefield so something that reflects their adaptation/survival in a cold environment would be a plus. I haven't succeeded in making the furs or winter apparel work for me yet, but I've always struggled with apparel so that's not saying much. Their colors are simple so I don't mind covering them. [b]Dislikes[/b]: Very human-y apparel, and they wouldn't wear silks since they're not clan leaders. I'm so sorry for making you read this text wall but I felt the background might have been relevant. And thank you again for the great job you did with my other dragon, Dahlia! You came up with things I'd never have thought of on my own and she looks great! And while I'm at it I've been following you over tumblr for a while and always wanted to say something about how elaborate and well set up the Breezebreak Resort is. You're my number one inspiration for lorebuilding.
@Kizmetto
Payment: 90k for 3 outfits
Dragon:
17252457_350.png

Cleo

Personality snapshot: Cleo is an archeologist-turned-graverobber. She found the pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge unsatisfying and began collecting mementos from her digs as trophies. Eventually, she'd go on to sell artifacts on the black market. She's integrated herself into a team looking to restore the clan's ancient, decaying lair (a series of grottoes embedded in the lip of the Wyrmwound), all the while secretly searching for the rumored treasure deep in some forgotten cavern. A fairly jaded and pragmatic dragon, Cleo is good at playing various roles to aid her deceptions.
Likes: I really love her colors/accent so I don't want to go too too heavy or bright on apparel. I'm looking for things that compliment more than distract. She's got an eye for pretty things.
Dislikes: Since she's often working and exploring in caves, large decorative pieces would be a hindrance. I don't like very human-y apparel like pants or weapons/tools that are completely unusable by a lizard. And silks in my clan are for clan leaders, which none of the dragons I posted are.
Budget: Go wild.

Dragon:
18358375_350.png

17309175_350.png

Careo & Edyth

Personality snapshot: Careo and Edyth are the elder and younger daughters respectively of a vicious and vindictive coatl, whose nephew stole his rightful title as clan ruler after his elder brother's death and banished him to the Southern Icefield. The usurped ruler bore and raised his daughters on fantasies of revenge, embraced by Caero (white) and not as much by Edyth (obsidian). Caero was sent back to the Wyrmwound with an army (who died along the way when she insulted a nest of Serthis) in order to overthrow her cousin. Edyth unknowingly tagged along. When Caero arrived at the Wyrmwound Grottoes she found that her cousin was already dead and survivors of the old clan were now living together under the rule of the clan that killed him. Unable to go back (and cross Serthis territory again) she and Edyth are forced to make themselves useful to the new clan while praying that nobody from the old clan notices the family resemblance.
Caero is a prideful dragon, having grown up on stories of her magnificent birthright. She has rather sadistic tendencies and is only concerned with her own amusement and comfort. Surviving in her new environment is an unpleasant and humbling experience. I'm not quite sure yet which role she plays in the clan but the one dragon from the old regime who does recognize her can't out her for clan stability's sake but makes sure to give her the worst, most menial jobs he can think of.
Edyth is the complete opposite of Caero and is always cheerful and optimistic and a bit too naïve for the world she lives in. She found a job tending the gardens and assisting the clan herbalist.
Likes: They're sisters and mirror each other so I like the idea of keeping a lot of their designs either the same or complimentary. I'm not particularly attached to their accents but if I change I would prefer either matching or complimentary accents, maybe not super busy. They're Plague dragons (a place I headcannon as very hot and humid) born in the Southern Icefield so something that reflects their adaptation/survival in a cold environment would be a plus. I haven't succeeded in making the furs or winter apparel work for me yet, but I've always struggled with apparel so that's not saying much. Their colors are simple so I don't mind covering them.
Dislikes: Very human-y apparel, and they wouldn't wear silks since they're not clan leaders. I'm so sorry for making you read this text wall but I felt the background might have been relevant.

And thank you again for the great job you did with my other dragon, Dahlia! You came up with things I'd never have thought of on my own and she looks great!

And while I'm at it I've been following you over tumblr for a while and always wanted to say something about how elaborate and well set up the Breezebreak Resort is. You're my number one inspiration for lorebuilding.
NLdJQtw.png
@tygertyger i'll get started! thanks for picking me again! :) (omigosh and thank you for the compliment about my Resort aaaaa :D )
@tygertyger i'll get started! thanks for picking me again! :) (omigosh and thank you for the compliment about my Resort aaaaa :D )
@tygertyger

Phew! Alright, these were more of a challenge but it was good, i hope you like my choices!

First is Graverobber
Graverobber

i kept the simplicity in mind and the colour scheme of the accent in mind here too. I really do like the goggles on her, practical and stylish! Adds a little bit of interest around her face too, as do the Obsidian Horns. She looks like she could handle a fight, or maybe they're just cool cursed horns she disenchanted from the black market. I think her pride would be that Onyx Talonclasp...though any talonclasp would do too (these are just in her colours but i think its also the most expensive eep!) I thought a little bit of Raven Filigree would be nice too, theres not a lot of small apparel for the wings but i like the texture on her wings and feet.

Alabaster Raven
Alabaster Raven

and
Ebony Dove
Ebony Dove

These siblings were a lot of fun to design and i like the reflected look between them! As such, they both have the "exact" same wardrobe, just in opposite colours and it turns out the Ash Lace set has both black and white in its colour scheme --- perfect!
Not too much to say about this one, but i do like their accents too. I think the Pearl Flourish was the perfect hip apparel, as it looks really incomplete without it in my opinion. Originally, i had them wearing Alabaster Banner and Ebony Banner but they looked a little out of place with the rest of the apparel.

@tygertyger

Phew! Alright, these were more of a challenge but it was good, i hope you like my choices!

First is Graverobber
Graverobber

i kept the simplicity in mind and the colour scheme of the accent in mind here too. I really do like the goggles on her, practical and stylish! Adds a little bit of interest around her face too, as do the Obsidian Horns. She looks like she could handle a fight, or maybe they're just cool cursed horns she disenchanted from the black market. I think her pride would be that Onyx Talonclasp...though any talonclasp would do too (these are just in her colours but i think its also the most expensive eep!) I thought a little bit of Raven Filigree would be nice too, theres not a lot of small apparel for the wings but i like the texture on her wings and feet.

Alabaster Raven
Alabaster Raven

and
Ebony Dove
Ebony Dove

These siblings were a lot of fun to design and i like the reflected look between them! As such, they both have the "exact" same wardrobe, just in opposite colours and it turns out the Ash Lace set has both black and white in its colour scheme --- perfect!
Not too much to say about this one, but i do like their accents too. I think the Pearl Flourish was the perfect hip apparel, as it looks really incomplete without it in my opinion. Originally, i had them wearing Alabaster Banner and Ebony Banner but they looked a little out of place with the rest of the apparel.

@Kizmetto

Thank you again! I love the onyx pendant (no item's too expensive for my spoiled lizards) and the horns are a great idea! And the ash lace pieces are really a good direction to go with the sisters!
@Kizmetto

Thank you again! I love the onyx pendant (no item's too expensive for my spoiled lizards) and the horns are a great idea! And the ash lace pieces are really a good direction to go with the sisters!
NLdJQtw.png
@tygertyger always glad to help, thank you again! :)
@tygertyger always glad to help, thank you again! :)
@Kizmetto Payment: 30k Treasure Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2760417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27605/2760417_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality snapshot: Bahia is the Clan Courier and Wind Ambassador. He's laidback to the point of laziness and enjoys spending time on the beach. Since he flies often a look that doesn't look to heavy is preferred. He is also Calli's mate, if you remember her! Likes: All of the jewelry, rose apparel, silks Dislikes: I'm not a big fan of wraps or steampunk apparal Budget: 100k but willing to go a little over, No gem items please and no retired items that are over a year old
@Kizmetto
Payment: 30k Treasure

Dragon:

2760417_350.png

Personality snapshot: Bahia is the Clan Courier and Wind Ambassador. He's laidback to the point of laziness and enjoys spending time on the beach. Since he flies often a look that doesn't look to heavy is preferred. He is also Calli's mate, if you remember her!

Dislikes: I'm not a big fan of wraps or steampunk apparal

Budget: 100k but willing to go a little over, No gem items please and no retired items that are over a year old
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
@voodoovixen sure thing! send over the payment and ill get started :)
@voodoovixen sure thing! send over the payment and ill get started :)
@voodoovixen

Beach Goer

Now i really love the layering of the celebration shawl and the seashell mantle and the canvas bandana, everything else is just extra! He looks fine without the filigree stuff though Grove was made for this dragon! I hope you like it! I also had Aqua Birdskull Wings on his wings but i wasnt sure how you felt about bird apparel but it looks cool layered above the Celebration Shawl!
@voodoovixen

Beach Goer

Now i really love the layering of the celebration shawl and the seashell mantle and the canvas bandana, everything else is just extra! He looks fine without the filigree stuff though Grove was made for this dragon! I hope you like it! I also had Aqua Birdskull Wings on his wings but i wasnt sure how you felt about bird apparel but it looks cool layered above the Celebration Shawl!
@Moonlace [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33772171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337722/33772171_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: 30kT Personality snapshot: This dragon doesn't have any lore yet, so I'm looking for an outfit that will help inspire a role for her. What I can say, though, is that she's going to fit in with a new faction in my clan, which is made up of misfits and wanderers. Any sort of caravan job would be good for her - she'll likely be living life on the road, though I would be open to exiled royalty or other refined positions. Likes: Cream colors would probably be best on her Dislikes: I'd prefer to stay away from armor, but if you find a piece that works really well, I'd be interested in seeing it. Likewise with silks. Budget: No fest apparel from before last June. Everything else is fair game.
@Moonlace

33772171_350.png

Payment: 30kT
Personality snapshot: This dragon doesn't have any lore yet, so I'm looking for an outfit that will help inspire a role for her. What I can say, though, is that she's going to fit in with a new faction in my clan, which is made up of misfits and wanderers. Any sort of caravan job would be good for her - she'll likely be living life on the road, though I would be open to exiled royalty or other refined positions.

Dislikes: I'd prefer to stay away from armor, but if you find a piece that works really well, I'd be interested in seeing it. Likewise with silks.

Budget: No fest apparel from before last June. Everything else is fair game.
WMVWGXM.png
@Kizmetto Ooh the Grove does look good on him! Thanks again <3
@Kizmetto Ooh the Grove does look good on him! Thanks again <3
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7