Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art [O] Sprites & 2013-14Fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom Heyy let me know if you're interested in my style, examples are here. One fullbody would start from 350kT!
@joydom Heyy let me know if you're interested in my style, examples are here. One fullbody would start from 350kT!
a9CvSDW.png
@ninebit
I'm interested! University got such a cute style~
What're you interested in! And what do you think my oc would cost, treasure wise?
@ninebit
I'm interested! University got such a cute style~
What're you interested in! And what do you think my oc would cost, treasure wise?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom Does 400kT for a fullbody sound fair? :)
@joydom Does 400kT for a fullbody sound fair? :)
a9CvSDW.png
@ninebit
Sounds fair to me!
Feel free to pick whatever item you want equivalent to that price. If the item is worth more, may I commission more than one piece of art?
@ninebit
Sounds fair to me!
Feel free to pick whatever item you want equivalent to that price. If the item is worth more, may I commission more than one piece of art?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Oh sorry if I wasn't clear, I'm interested in treasure payments rather than items! I'd normally be all over the sprites but unfortunately I already have those that you've put up. Anyway if you still want to go ahead, maybe you can drop me a PM to discuss poses/expressions and that sort of thing :)
@Joydom Oh sorry if I wasn't clear, I'm interested in treasure payments rather than items! I'd normally be all over the sprites but unfortunately I already have those that you've put up. Anyway if you still want to go ahead, maybe you can drop me a PM to discuss poses/expressions and that sort of thing :)
a9CvSDW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7