Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Headshots! (OPEN/WAITLIST)
1 2 3 4 5
@glasswhiskers that's ok take all the time you need !!<3
@glasswhiskers that's ok take all the time you need !!<3
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@Elpide Sorry this took years!!! [img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/836b/th/pre/f/2017/134/f/1/untitled_by_emoanimeartist-db9893n.jpg[/img]
@Elpide
Sorry this took years!!!

untitled_by_emoanimeartist-db9893n.jpg
gemenite_by_icewing24-db8q2nn.png
@glasswhiskers

No problem at all!! :D She's lovely!!
@glasswhiskers

No problem at all!! :D She's lovely!!
BPpOUJu.png
Hope you like it!! And again it is really big so you can go to resizeimage.net to resize it if you'd like and feel free to post it anywhere c: @Elpide
Hope you like it!! And again it is really big so you can go to resizeimage.net to resize it if you'd like and feel free to post it anywhere c: @Elpide
@glasswhiskers

Thanks for the link!! :D She'll be posted in her bio
@glasswhiskers

Thanks for the link!! :D She'll be posted in her bio
BPpOUJu.png
@glasswhiskers - hi there! I'd love to snag a slot if that's alright! c: Your art is so pretty!

Would you be able to draw this character for me, by any chance?

http://sta.sh/21444x0pfalz?edit=1 His name is Sindri, and the first picture is the only legit picture I have drawn of him, but his face / eyes resemble the picture on the right! I'm also not super solid on the color of his shirt, so if you want to play around with that, feel free! He's a chubby witch who can read the stars / infuse magic into crystals as a type of charm / ward thing. c: He's also a huge bookworm!
@glasswhiskers - hi there! I'd love to snag a slot if that's alright! c: Your art is so pretty!

Would you be able to draw this character for me, by any chance?

http://sta.sh/21444x0pfalz?edit=1 His name is Sindri, and the first picture is the only legit picture I have drawn of him, but his face / eyes resemble the picture on the right! I'm also not super solid on the color of his shirt, so if you want to play around with that, feel free! He's a chubby witch who can read the stars / infuse magic into crystals as a type of charm / ward thing. c: He's also a huge bookworm!
@Ranohara Sure! All I need is payment and I will start on yours after I finish the people before you! Might take a while but don't worry you will not be forgotten about at all!
@Ranohara Sure! All I need is payment and I will start on yours after I finish the people before you! Might take a while but don't worry you will not be forgotten about at all!
@glasswhiskers - Sent! c: And take your time, I figured you'd have to finish the others first before starting on him uvu
@glasswhiskers - Sent! c: And take your time, I figured you'd have to finish the others first before starting on him uvu
@fallowtail @Ranohara @RIEUN Hey guys I'm still working on all of your commission! My job and school have been a bit hectic lately because of finals and my promotion. But! I will try my best to finish all of your commissions before June ends. If I don't for whatever reason end up finishing by that time, you will get your drawing and 25% of your pay back. But do not worry I still have not forgot about you guys! Much love and I hope you all understand c:
@fallowtail @Ranohara @RIEUN Hey guys I'm still working on all of your commission! My job and school have been a bit hectic lately because of finals and my promotion. But! I will try my best to finish all of your commissions before June ends. If I don't for whatever reason end up finishing by that time, you will get your drawing and 25% of your pay back. But do not worry I still have not forgot about you guys! Much love and I hope you all understand c:
@glasswhiskers

Thank you for telling me your news. I keep rooting for you. Cheer up!
@glasswhiskers

Thank you for telling me your news. I keep rooting for you. Cheer up!
1 2 3 4 5