Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Draw Anything! PWYW [ full ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Katemonstr
Oooooh, I see that you pinged me with your artwork of Evanna and Zodzog! :D I'm not going to look at it until after I go to school, however, as I want looking at your art to be a reward after I continue a confuzzling exam I started yesterday. I will let you know what I think of your artwork as soon as possible after school! :) (Flight Rising is not available at my school. Hope you're willing to wait until then!) :)

I'll also let you know details of the next commission I'd like to get of Evanna and Zodzog within ten next two days.
@Katemonstr
Oooooh, I see that you pinged me with your artwork of Evanna and Zodzog! :D I'm not going to look at it until after I go to school, however, as I want looking at your art to be a reward after I continue a confuzzling exam I started yesterday. I will let you know what I think of your artwork as soon as possible after school! :) (Flight Rising is not available at my school. Hope you're willing to wait until then!) :)

I'll also let you know details of the next commission I'd like to get of Evanna and Zodzog within ten next two days.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
could you do shinrai?
could you do shinrai?
@KATEmonstr

He turned out wonderful! Thank you so much! Sending payment?!
@KATEmonstr

He turned out wonderful! Thank you so much! Sending payment?!
@katemonstr may i get some art of my girl Wysteria? She has a general description on her page if that helps. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19502135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195022/19502135_350.png[/img] [/url]
@katemonstr may i get some art of my girl Wysteria? She has a general description on her page if that helps. <3

19502135_350.png
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@Shinrai and @Pikapoochi

Both cute dragons I'd love to draw them
@Shinrai and @Pikapoochi

Both cute dragons I'd love to draw them
2dtp0mx.jpg
@KATEmonstr
Could you draw something simple with Pollux and Castor? Any simple interaction is fine. ^^ They're brothers and Castor is an unreliable goofball while Pollux is a little too serious and has to keep him in line. I'll pay 150k!
@KATEmonstr
Could you draw something simple with Pollux and Castor? Any simple interaction is fine. ^^ They're brothers and Castor is an unreliable goofball while Pollux is a little too serious and has to keep him in line. I'll pay 150k!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@KATEmonstr
I am screaming internally. I opened this up at a bank and chuckled, prompting my mum to look over. She read the shirt out loud in a very confused tone and I will never forget this day.

I absolutely love it and will be sending you payment!!! Thank you so much again omg
Would you slap me if I came back for more? >>
@KATEmonstr
I am screaming internally. I opened this up at a bank and chuckled, prompting my mum to look over. She read the shirt out loud in a very confused tone and I will never forget this day.

I absolutely love it and will be sending you payment!!! Thank you so much again omg
Would you slap me if I came back for more? >>
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@KATEmonstr
Thank you! :) Although your artwork does not look exactly as how I imagined it to be, I love the way you did Zodzog's expression! They look so cute together. :) I would love for you to draw a dragon for me as well. While I do not have the time to post the details tonight, I will try my best to let you know what I think within the next three days! :)

Edit: Would you be by any chance be willing to draw fullbodies?
@KATEmonstr
Thank you! :) Although your artwork does not look exactly as how I imagined it to be, I love the way you did Zodzog's expression! They look so cute together. :) I would love for you to draw a dragon for me as well. While I do not have the time to post the details tonight, I will try my best to let you know what I think within the next three days! :)

Edit: Would you be by any chance be willing to draw fullbodies?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@KATEmonstr

aaAHHHH! They look SO perfect in your style, thank you very much for your hard work! I really love your style, it's unique and expressive =) Are you open for another commission currently?
@KATEmonstr

aaAHHHH! They look SO perfect in your style, thank you very much for your hard work! I really love your style, it's unique and expressive =) Are you open for another commission currently?
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@KATEmonstr
I am a little confused as to if your open or not. Request List: full, but the title of the thread says your open. I would like to order something if you are takeing pwyw. Also I think I ordered from you before. You name seems super familiar.
@KATEmonstr
I am a little confused as to if your open or not. Request List: full, but the title of the thread says your open. I would like to order something if you are takeing pwyw. Also I think I ordered from you before. You name seems super familiar.
Yokai.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25