Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF]Weapon artist?
1 2
Not sure if this is weird or not, but one of my OCs has a particular weapon that I would love art of just so I can give people something to work with. It's called a swallow, and looks something like this: [img]https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/23763-5-1346988732.jpg[/img] I have a few specifications for it, and if you're good at drawing weapons please drop a message here! No need to ping since I am subscribed, but feel free to anyway c: Willing to pay up to 400g, or 400kt! Depending on the detailing, may pay more!
Not sure if this is weird or not, but one of my OCs has a particular weapon that I would love art of just so I can give people something to work with. It's called a swallow, and looks something like this:
23763-5-1346988732.jpg

I have a few specifications for it, and if you're good at drawing weapons please drop a message here! No need to ping since I am subscribed, but feel free to anyway c:

Willing to pay up to 400g, or 400kt! Depending on the detailing, may pay more!
I could help
I could help
@lalalanmao Great! Could I get a few examples possibly?
@lalalanmao Great! Could I get a few examples possibly?
@Danger By the way I can do this for free and this sketch will be quick and then I will do the good one would you like it digital or traditional
@Danger By the way I can do this for free and this sketch will be quick and then I will do the good one would you like it digital or traditional
@lalalanmao Even better c: If you don't have any examples, I would love a rough sketch if possible?
@lalalanmao Even better c: If you don't have any examples, I would love a rough sketch if possible?
@lalalanmao Preferably digital!
@lalalanmao Preferably digital!
@Danger ok coming right up
@Danger ok coming right up
@Danger very quick draft and sorry the black turned pink when I uploaded it :( [img]http://i.imgur.com/VHsrb0b.png[/img]
@Danger very quick draft and sorry the black turned pink when I uploaded it :( VHsrb0b.png
gees I forgot you were subscribed. Sorry.
gees I forgot you were subscribed. Sorry.
@lalalanmao it's no problem! I like the sketch! Would love red and black coloring if possible c:
@lalalanmao it's no problem! I like the sketch! Would love red and black coloring if possible c:
1 2