Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Art for Gems + Treasure ! ♥
Hello! Your art is awesome as heck oml ;v;
Could you possibly do a bust of Hektor for 35kt or so? His shirt is basically like his shoes, but with light pink buttons, and he has two sets of wings ^^'

Thank you so much for your time and for considering this!
Could you possibly do a bust of Hektor for 35kt or so? His shirt is basically like his shoes, but with light pink buttons, and he has two sets of wings ^^'

its_a_documentary__by_cinnabutt-dbjfajc.png
They Live (1988)
Reaper Law
he/they pronouns.
[center][quote name="hyperthymesia" date=2017-05-13 10:12:28] Hello! Your art is awesome as heck oml ;v; Could you possibly do a bust of Hektor for 35kt or so? His shirt is basically like his shoes, but with light pink buttons, and he has two sets of wings ^^' Thank you so much for your time and for considering this! [/quote] i sure can! 35kt sounds great! u can pm me for details and such and otherwise i'll have it done asap! [/center]
hyperthymesia wrote on 2017-05-13:

i sure can! 35kt sounds great! u can pm me for details and such and otherwise i'll have it done asap!
@paestls

Hello there! :D

May I offer up 100k for a picture of my Hub's OC, Max? ^^

He has picerings on both sides of his lips. :)

Thank you for your consideration!
@paestls

[center][quote name="Rabbitafy" date=2017-05-13 10:32:16] @paestls Hello there! :D May I offer up 100k for a picture of my Hub's OC, Max? ^^ He has picerings on both sides of his lips. :) Thank you for your consideration! [/quote] what a lovely oc! i most certainly can! u can pm me with treasure and details if you'd like and i'll get to it asap! [/center]
Rabbitafy wrote on 2017-05-13:
@paestls

what a lovely oc! i most certainly can! u can pm me with treasure and details if you'd like and i'll get to it asap!
alright! i'm not taking anymore requests until i get these ones done! ! ! :0c
i'll have everything done within the week!
alright! i'm not taking anymore requests until i get these ones done! ! ! :0c
i'll have everything done within the week!