Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | scully's moodboard shop [open]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[center]@Jooon Sorry that this took so long! Let me know if there's anything at all you want changed. Also, because of the amount of time it took to get this to you, I'd be willing to give you a 10 gem discount. The total would then be 20 gems instead of 30 gems :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/wBmsty0.jpg[/img] [/center]
@Jooon
Sorry that this took so long! Let me know if there's anything at all you want changed. Also, because of the amount of time it took to get this to you, I'd be willing to give you a 10 gem discount. The total would then be 20 gems instead of 30 gems :)

wBmsty0.jpg
pYExrXf.png
@scullyno I LOVE IT. tysm for doing this for me, i'll send you the payment right away. this fits Cae perfectly.
@scullyno I LOVE IT. tysm for doing this for me, i'll send you the payment right away. this fits Cae perfectly.
QtezsCP.png
@scullyno update: my friend saw mine and immediately wanted one so im gonna get one for him if that's okay.

[reference images here]
Character name: Leo
Short personality description: "Leo is, before anything, kind. He beats himself up constantly, but at the end of the day he'd be the one to talk you down and be there for you through thick and thin. Behind that is bravery, and considering he values other people over himself, he isn't afraid to stand up for the people that he loves. He's rather witty, but has his moments of being a total airhead. When he's crossed he's really hot headed and quick to jump to 'Stop before I break your teeth.' So, he isn't afraid to throw a punch if he thinks he has to. Deeper into his character Leo can have his moments of being...rather chaotic and unstable, but perhaps that has something to do with the beast that resides within him."
Layout size: medium square
Extra: he's associated with broken noses, frat parties, bruises, tan skin, long brown hair, lions, dark red and gold, goats, snakes, crowns, brown eyes, skateboards and sunlight
@scullyno update: my friend saw mine and immediately wanted one so im gonna get one for him if that's okay.

[reference images here]
Character name: Leo
Short personality description: "Leo is, before anything, kind. He beats himself up constantly, but at the end of the day he'd be the one to talk you down and be there for you through thick and thin. Behind that is bravery, and considering he values other people over himself, he isn't afraid to stand up for the people that he loves. He's rather witty, but has his moments of being a total airhead. When he's crossed he's really hot headed and quick to jump to 'Stop before I break your teeth.' So, he isn't afraid to throw a punch if he thinks he has to. Deeper into his character Leo can have his moments of being...rather chaotic and unstable, but perhaps that has something to do with the beast that resides within him."
Layout size: medium square
Extra: he's associated with broken noses, frat parties, bruises, tan skin, long brown hair, lions, dark red and gold, goats, snakes, crowns, brown eyes, skateboards and sunlight
QtezsCP.png
@Jooon
Sure thing! I'll get working on it asap.
@Jooon
Sure thing! I'll get working on it asap.
pYExrXf.png
[center]@Jooon Here's the moodboard! If they want anything at all changed just let me know [img]http://i.imgur.com/gZqxozK.jpg[/img][/center]
@Jooon
Here's the moodboard! If they want anything at all changed just let me know

gZqxozK.jpg
pYExrXf.png
@scullyno they love it, it rly fits their chara. tysm and i'll send payment right away <3.
@scullyno they love it, it rly fits their chara. tysm and i'll send payment right away <3.
QtezsCP.png
!!!! yes hi I'm Leo's owner and it is PERFECT thank u so much !!
!!!! yes hi I'm Leo's owner and it is PERFECT thank u so much !!
@Kaylugh
@Jooon
Sorry for the late response! I'm really glad you like it though! And also, thank you both for being patient with me and my hectic schedule!
@Kaylugh
@Jooon
Sorry for the late response! I'm really glad you like it though! And also, thank you both for being patient with me and my hectic schedule!
pYExrXf.png
bump
bump
pYExrXf.png
bump
bump
pYExrXf.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12