Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Name Your Price Art (+free) PINGLIST!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@WolvZephyr
Definitely! Adding you now.
@WolvZephyr
Definitely! Adding you now.
Bump for leh Danny~
Bump for leh Danny~
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Valemora @toodlesmcdoodles @Kairo @Mattykips @SeaSideKisses @ashie2357 @scullyno @Faulty @Amithea @KurtCobain @ScatteredA @Cryophosaurus @xxCerberusxx @GingKite @PrincessYue @Nalabyte @Korosan @WolvZephyr

Quick announcement:

After finishing up this batch of drawings, I'm gonna freeze this shop for a short period of time. I want a short break so that I can work on my writing and do larger, more liberating works.

There are a few important things that I'd like to note at this point in time.

First of all, I'm going to accept between one and three FULL commissions. I'm gonna be picky about the subject matter because I wanna work on something that really interests me, so feel free to send a couple of options! I'm also only going to accept slightly larger payments of sums of money, apparel, or skins, or things from my wishlist; sending payment ideas is crucial. If you send me examples of your art, I may be up to doing an art trade! Sorry if this is seems like too much for you; I completely understand that! Send me a message if interested.

Second, I'm gonna start the "draw your lair" challenge, which might be uninteresting for most of you, but I'm hoping that perhaps a few of you might be intrigued? I'm gonna do traditional gijinka sketches of all my dragons, and if I'm not completely burnt out after that, I'll move on to just straight up drawing them.

The third and final item is an announcement about a personal project. I took a five day class in coding recently, and made my own site hosted by Thimble. I'm writing a text adventure through the site, and REALLY want to share it with others! If you're interested in reading, please message me, and I'll explain more in detail before giving the link, as I want to make sure you're comfortable with the content. I update the story at least once a week.

So here's what's happening: message me about commissions and my text adventure if interested. I will also start separate pinglists for notifications about each, which I may make another thread for (just post here if interested in those). As for the art challenge, ping me and I'll ping you back when I start the thread!

Sorry for long post guys, and thanks for putting up with my erratic schedule! Y'all are great :)
@Valemora @toodlesmcdoodles @Kairo @Mattykips @SeaSideKisses @ashie2357 @scullyno @Faulty @Amithea @KurtCobain @ScatteredA @Cryophosaurus @xxCerberusxx @GingKite @PrincessYue @Nalabyte @Korosan @WolvZephyr

Quick announcement:

After finishing up this batch of drawings, I'm gonna freeze this shop for a short period of time. I want a short break so that I can work on my writing and do larger, more liberating works.

There are a few important things that I'd like to note at this point in time.

First of all, I'm going to accept between one and three FULL commissions. I'm gonna be picky about the subject matter because I wanna work on something that really interests me, so feel free to send a couple of options! I'm also only going to accept slightly larger payments of sums of money, apparel, or skins, or things from my wishlist; sending payment ideas is crucial. If you send me examples of your art, I may be up to doing an art trade! Sorry if this is seems like too much for you; I completely understand that! Send me a message if interested.

Second, I'm gonna start the "draw your lair" challenge, which might be uninteresting for most of you, but I'm hoping that perhaps a few of you might be intrigued? I'm gonna do traditional gijinka sketches of all my dragons, and if I'm not completely burnt out after that, I'll move on to just straight up drawing them.

The third and final item is an announcement about a personal project. I took a five day class in coding recently, and made my own site hosted by Thimble. I'm writing a text adventure through the site, and REALLY want to share it with others! If you're interested in reading, please message me, and I'll explain more in detail before giving the link, as I want to make sure you're comfortable with the content. I update the story at least once a week.

So here's what's happening: message me about commissions and my text adventure if interested. I will also start separate pinglists for notifications about each, which I may make another thread for (just post here if interested in those). As for the art challenge, ping me and I'll ping you back when I start the thread!

Sorry for long post guys, and thanks for putting up with my erratic schedule! Y'all are great :)
@dannyboi
I love your art so I'd be interested in a ping when you start up the art challenge! Best of luck with everything :)
@dannyboi
I love your art so I'd be interested in a ping when you start up the art challenge! Best of luck with everything :)
pYExrXf.png
@scullyno
Thanks so much! I'll be sure to notify you (it'll probably be soon, maybe even today!) :)
@scullyno
Thanks so much! I'll be sure to notify you (it'll probably be soon, maybe even today!) :)
@Nalabyte Ta-da! Here's Madame, sorry she took so long :") [img]https://s27.postimg.org/rwh32difn/Capture_2017-08-10-17-56-04-1.png[/img] Bonus: The background! [img]https://s28.postimg.org/yxi4e2d25/Screenshot_2017-08-10-17-14-21-1.png[/img]
@Nalabyte
Ta-da! Here's Madame, sorry she took so long :")
Capture_2017-08-10-17-56-04-1.png
Bonus: The background!
Screenshot_2017-08-10-17-14-21-1.png
@dannyboi

OMGS! I love it! :D Thank you, Danny! <3
@dannyboi

OMGS! I love it! :D Thank you, Danny! <3
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte
That's awesome, thank you so much!! :))
@Nalabyte
That's awesome, thank you so much!! :))
Some stuff came up and I have to visit family for a week or so. Sorry about this! I can't predict the speed at which stuff will get done for now, but so you know, this is how I'm prioritizing stuff at the moment:
  1. Remaining claimed art shop slots
  2. Commission for @fallowtail
  3. Art trades
  4. Any other major commissions/art trades (none yet, message me if interested)
For those of you reading Crossroads, I'm gonna work on it when I can. We have a Tumblr now, so message me about that if you want!
Some stuff came up and I have to visit family for a week or so. Sorry about this! I can't predict the speed at which stuff will get done for now, but so you know, this is how I'm prioritizing stuff at the moment:
  1. Remaining claimed art shop slots
  2. Commission for @fallowtail
  3. Art trades
  4. Any other major commissions/art trades (none yet, message me if interested)
For those of you reading Crossroads, I'm gonna work on it when I can. We have a Tumblr now, so message me about that if you want!
@dannyboi take care of important things first hun! We understand?
@dannyboi take care of important things first hun! We understand?
seasidekissessig_zpsyvgpzxis.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45