Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | COME WHAT MAY > gijinka/oc art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@KaineRallis

You can definitely upgrade to a fullbody if the money works out for you!! This character sounds extremely up my alley im very excited The next stage for me character designing is that I will get up a sketch page of ~4 rough designs and you can pick which one you like / mix-and-match their features before I get started on a proper detailed Big Sketch! So, await a ping for that in the next lil while, and whenever you have time today send over the payment and I will put this project in the queue

@razu Yes for sure! You are on~
@KaineRallis

You can definitely upgrade to a fullbody if the money works out for you!! This character sounds extremely up my alley im very excited The next stage for me character designing is that I will get up a sketch page of ~4 rough designs and you can pick which one you like / mix-and-match their features before I get started on a proper detailed Big Sketch! So, await a ping for that in the next lil while, and whenever you have time today send over the payment and I will put this project in the queue

@razu Yes for sure! You are on~
@Eoskara

please put me on your pinglist :3
thanks!
@Eoskara

please put me on your pinglist :3
thanks!
@BloodyBunny You are pinglisted~
@BloodyBunny You are pinglisted~
@Popette Morning! :p I was working on some Sakura concepts this morning and ended up with something like this. Now, I've realized that I was significantly more influenced by her profile and the Babymetal I'm now listening to than her toyhouse refs, and the refs may be more current to how you think of her since I know rp profiles can get out of date! Let me know if you'd like me to shift it in a more...Pokemon scientist-y direction before I continue with more detail and cleanup and an actual face. And of course, any other changes you want to make at this junction are welcomed!
@Popette Morning! :p I was working on some Sakura concepts this morning and ended up with something like this. Now, I've realized that I was significantly more influenced by her profile and the Babymetal I'm now listening to than her toyhouse refs, and the refs may be more current to how you think of her since I know rp profiles can get out of date! Let me know if you'd like me to shift it in a more...Pokemon scientist-y direction before I continue with more detail and cleanup and an actual face. And of course, any other changes you want to make at this junction are welcomed!
@SummerCat You bet! ^^
@SummerCat You bet! ^^
@Eoskara

Hello, hope you slept well ahah :'D
Do you possibly take mixed payments? If not, that's totally okay
@Eoskara

Hello, hope you slept well ahah :'D
Do you possibly take mixed payments? If not, that's totally okay
@Imani Absolutely! You can mix gem/treasure or treasure/gene or whatever you like
@Imani Absolutely! You can mix gem/treasure or treasure/gene or whatever you like
@Eoskara Pinglist please? For when you have a spot and I have the treasure. Such pretty art!
@Eoskara Pinglist please? For when you have a spot and I have the treasure. Such pretty art!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi Definitely <3
@Hikumi Definitely <3
@Eoskara I believe I sent over the crossroads last night. Could you check to make sure you got it?
@Eoskara I believe I sent over the crossroads last night. Could you check to make sure you got it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9