Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mae's Art Nook [OPEN, -SALE- USD/G ONLY]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@AquaParrot Sure, I could work with Mercy! Feel free to message me the details, and tipping is completely up to you.
@AquaParrot Sure, I could work with Mercy! Feel free to message me the details, and tipping is completely up to you.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@Maelix
Ill send a PM rq then!
@Maelix
Ill send a PM rq then!
7qCl3Ny.png
@Maelix Could I get a Fullbody Blitz slot for this boy?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48715938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487160/48715938_350.png[/img] [/url] Ze's a self-centered and loud-mouthed psychic. As for payment/bribe, I have this item (plus gems if needed): [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]
@Maelix

Could I get a Fullbody Blitz slot for this boy??

48715938_350.png

Ze's a self-centered and loud-mouthed psychic.

As for payment/bribe, I have this item (plus gems if needed):
Leafy Gladeboughs
RKsoJ3A.png
@kisame
He's lovely! I do appreciate your bribe, but since he's a bit busy could we consider either allowing me to draw him with a bit less apparel or a larger payment? I hope it's no fuss.
@kisame
He's lovely! I do appreciate your bribe, but since he's a bit busy could we consider either allowing me to draw him with a bit less apparel or a larger payment? I hope it's no fuss.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
@Maelix Drawing him with less apparel is fine, yeh!! The only items I ask to be included for sure are his glasses, roundhorns, tome, and the sanguine plumage! ;v;

Should I send the Leafy Gladeboughs through CR now?
@Maelix Drawing him with less apparel is fine, yeh!! The only items I ask to be included for sure are his glasses, roundhorns, tome, and the sanguine plumage! ;v;

Should I send the Leafy Gladeboughs through CR now?
RKsoJ3A.png
@kisame
Sure thing! Thanks for working that out.
@kisame
Sure thing! Thanks for working that out.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
@Maelix WINK WONK HI JOJO FAN... ;~) mind adding me 2 ur pinglist? ^D^
@Maelix WINK WONK HI JOJO FAN... ;~) mind adding me 2 ur pinglist? ^D^
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@jolynekujoh
Done! Nice user haha
@jolynekujoh
Done! Nice user haha
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
@Maelix Would you be interested in doing some Blitz art of this character please?
@Maelix Would you be interested in doing some Blitz art of this character please?
AqaqXxe.png
@LucidWhispers
Well, I've already taken one more Blitz slot than I said would be open.... however, I would still be open to doing a Shaded if that's okay?
@LucidWhispers
Well, I've already taken one more Blitz slot than I said would be open.... however, I would still be open to doing a Shaded if that's okay?
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
88x31.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20