Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Birthday Special [T,G,Items...]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Arimwe : Awesome, just let me know whenever you are ready and I'll send over the treasure, thanks !
And good luck with your school project !
@Arimwe : Awesome, just let me know whenever you are ready and I'll send over the treasure, thanks !
And good luck with your school project !
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Soujun

Thank you! I will keep you up to date with the process, so you can give adjustments in time ^^
@Soujun

Thank you! I will keep you up to date with the process, so you can give adjustments in time ^^
@soujun The only issue I'm running into with that art is when I turn it into a pattern the site makes the transparent background black. Which usually isn't bad but the wings keeps blending into the background :/
@soujun The only issue I'm running into with that art is when I turn it into a pattern the site makes the transparent background black. Which usually isn't bad but the wings keeps blending into the background :/
@Sorrelfur : Would it work properly if I provide you the chibi with a white background ?
I've asked my friend and now I'm waiting for their answer ^^

@Arimwe : Works with me, thanks !
@Sorrelfur : Would it work properly if I provide you the chibi with a white background ?
I've asked my friend and now I'm waiting for their answer ^^

@Arimwe : Works with me, thanks !
@soujun Yeah it'll work with a white background :) Can't wait to hear what they say! Probably won't start on it until the weekend, have a few final projects due this Thursday and Wednesday 0.0
@soujun Yeah it'll work with a white background :) Can't wait to hear what they say! Probably won't start on it until the weekend, have a few final projects due this Thursday and Wednesday 0.0
@Sorrelfur : Great, I'll do that if my friend say yes, otherwise, I'll pick another one, we will see. For the chibi, if we do go on with it, have you decided what you wanted in what I've listed as payment ? Edit : They gave me the okay, so here's the blank bg version ! :) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/3f8417d723cef5ae8e0b649e076bb5ad/tumblr_oo8ds67lWl1w6tbsco1_1280.png[/img]
@Sorrelfur : Great, I'll do that if my friend say yes, otherwise, I'll pick another one, we will see.
For the chibi, if we do go on with it, have you decided what you wanted in what I've listed as payment ?

Edit : They gave me the okay, so here's the blank bg version ! :)

tumblr_oo8ds67lWl1w6tbsco1_1280.png
updated
updated
@soujun

Im Fine with either gem or treasure payment, whatever you prefer. I'll make the pattern today and show it to you sometime after school
@soujun

Im Fine with either gem or treasure payment, whatever you prefer. I'll make the pattern today and show it to you sometime after school
@Sorrelfur : I don't have a preference either, so you can just let me know the amount ?
@Sorrelfur : I don't have a preference either, so you can just let me know the amount ?
Added a light egg
Added a light egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9