Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrolls for art!
Alright, first I'm gonna say that I have literally 0 idea how to bb code and format, so sorry in advance for the bad quality of this thread. Ok! Well, I'm Ditto, and I've finally gotten to the point where I literally cannot stand the way my progens look atm, SO! I'll be doing full body/bust art (your preference) For either treasure or the gene scrolls I'm looking for. [LIST] [*]Number one rule! I'm underage and will not draw any nsfw or suggestive art of your dragons! Please do not request this! [*]All of the art that will be done will be done traditionally! I do not have access to a scanner, but I do have a very good scanning app on my phone, so I apologize if the quality of the image is subpar at best. [*]I do not have access to my art supplies until later in the night, around 6-10 pm midwestern time. Please be patient! [*]I will absolutely do OC art! Feel free to ask for that! [*]I will also do gore, candy gore, etc. [/LIST] Alright, with that done, here's the payments I'm willing to take. [quote name="Payments!"][item=Primary gene: skink][item=Tertiary gene: scales][item=primary gene: poison][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=magician's herb pouch][item=moonlight lace coffer][item=pastel lace coffer][item=silver sylvan collection][item=skeletal chimes][item=boneyard tatters][/quote] [quote name="Payments!"]150000 treasure, 50 gems, basically depends on size of the image here. Very chill about actual t and g payments, so you could probably convince me for less.[/quote] [quote name=EXAMPLES OF MY WORK;] [img]https://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2017/03/480286_Screenshot_2017-03-27-20-31-29-1.png[/img][img]https://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2017/03/thumb/477413_Screenshot_2017-03-21-21-46-32-1.png[/img][img]https://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2016/09/thumb/370185_1473391982738973624423.jpg[/img][/quote] Alright, that's about it. I'll have the thread starred, but ping me just in case. It'll take me a while to get back to you (I'm going to be right now) But I [i]will[/i] get back to you by tomorrow at the earliest ^^ Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!
Alright, first I'm gonna say that I have literally 0 idea how to bb code and format, so sorry in advance for the bad quality of this thread.

Ok! Well, I'm Ditto, and I've finally gotten to the point where I literally cannot stand the way my progens look atm, SO! I'll be doing full body/bust art (your preference) For either treasure or the gene scrolls I'm looking for.
  • Number one rule! I'm underage and will not draw any nsfw or suggestive art of your dragons! Please do not request this!
  • All of the art that will be done will be done traditionally! I do not have access to a scanner, but I do have a very good scanning app on my phone, so I apologize if the quality of the image is subpar at best.
  • I do not have access to my art supplies until later in the night, around 6-10 pm midwestern time. Please be patient!
  • I will absolutely do OC art! Feel free to ask for that!
  • I will also do gore, candy gore, etc.
Alright, with that done, here's the payments I'm willing to take.
Payments! wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink Tertiary Gene: Scales Primary Gene: Poison Tertiary Gene: Smoke Secondary Gene: Spinner Magician's Herb Pouch Moonlight Lace Coffer Pastel Lace Coffer Silver Sylvan Collection Skeletal Chimes Boneyard Tatters
Payments! wrote:
150000 treasure, 50 gems, basically depends on size of the image here. Very chill about actual t and g payments, so you could probably convince me for less.
EXAMPLES wrote:
480286_Screenshot_2017-03-27-20-31-29-1.png477413_Screenshot_2017-03-21-21-46-32-1.png370185_1473391982738973624423.jpg

Alright, that's about it. I'll have the thread starred, but ping me just in case. It'll take me a while to get back to you (I'm going to be right now) But I will get back to you by tomorrow at the earliest ^^ Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!
Illustration57.png
Bump!
Bump!
Illustration57.png
Bump!
Bump!
Illustration57.png
Bump!
Bump!
Illustration57.png
Bump! Still all slots are open :)
Bump! Still all slots are open :)