Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rinny's Art Shop [moved]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Rinny

Could I be added to your pinglist please?
@Rinny

Could I be added to your pinglist please?
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@Rinny

Pinglist, please! Your art is amazing :D
@Rinny

Pinglist, please! Your art is amazing :D
zy8HEZC.gif
@Rinny

Question! Are you cool with doing more dragony in appearance gjinkas? Meaning, like, markings like a dragon's genes, headfeathers, that sort of thing? If not that's totally cool, but if so then please put me on your pinglist, I love your art style! =3
@Rinny

Question! Are you cool with doing more dragony in appearance gjinkas? Meaning, like, markings like a dragon's genes, headfeathers, that sort of thing? If not that's totally cool, but if so then please put me on your pinglist, I love your art style! =3
psNzThg.png
@Rinny
Ping list please
@Rinny
Ping list please
Yokai.gif
@KaylaEve

Totally fine with that! I've done some designs with more dragon gene features so don't worry c:
@KaylaEve

Totally fine with that! I've done some designs with more dragon gene features so don't worry c:
bird.gif
She/They

Art Shop
Accent Shop
Forbidden Tailor Shop

HZS31Bx.png
We're open again with four more slots! Included wind fest prices as well~ c:

please have a ref ready when you order

Pinglist:
@Remuta @afire @Chardano @KaylaEve @Sacnite @Kaelum
We're open again with four more slots! Included wind fest prices as well~ c:

please have a ref ready when you order

Pinglist:
@Remuta @afire @Chardano @KaylaEve @Sacnite @Kaelum
bird.gif
She/They

Art Shop
Accent Shop
Forbidden Tailor Shop

HZS31Bx.png
@Rinny

Could I get a halfbody of this pretty girl please? Could you alter her outfit so her jacket hangs open instead of buttoned closed? She'll be wearing a hipster band shirt underneath or something similar to that vein. I'll pay you in treasure!
@Rinny

Could I get a halfbody of this pretty girl please? Could you alter her outfit so her jacket hangs open instead of buttoned closed? She'll be wearing a hipster band shirt underneath or something similar to that vein. I'll pay you in treasure!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@afire

sure! God I love that hat, would any band shirt work or would you like a specific one?
@afire

sure! God I love that hat, would any band shirt work or would you like a specific one?
bird.gif
She/They

Art Shop
Accent Shop
Forbidden Tailor Shop

HZS31Bx.png
@Rinny

I'd like to grab a shaded halfbody, but I'm going to go ahead and send you a message with the details, if that's alright?
@Rinny

I'd like to grab a shaded halfbody, but I'm going to go ahead and send you a message with the details, if that's alright?
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

Sure!
@KaylaEve

Sure!
bird.gif
She/They

Art Shop
Accent Shop
Forbidden Tailor Shop

HZS31Bx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12