Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SirSerthis' ArtShop[revamped up in here]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
yooo your style is great! sorry to another one of those people, but pinglist please :")
yooo your style is great! sorry to another one of those people, but pinglist please :")
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette aww it's no problem I'll add you!! :> Thank you so much I'm so glad people seem to like my style, I just feel a little bad because it can take a bit long sometimes :'p
@Popette aww it's no problem I'll add you!! :> Thank you so much I'm so glad people seem to like my style, I just feel a little bad because it can take a bit long sometimes :'p
mini_banner_i_guess.png
@SirSerthis

Add me to the waitlist too please~ c:
@SirSerthis

Add me to the waitlist too please~ c:
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
*wheezes* @Vovina so sorry for the unexpected wait!! but your commission is done!! :> If you have any concerns of want anything changed or added, please notify me! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247952035377315841/306666843484192768/commission_for_Vovina.png[/img]
*wheezes*
@Vovina
so sorry for the unexpected wait!! but your commission is done!! :> If you have any concerns of want anything changed or added, please notify me!

commission_for_Vovina.png
mini_banner_i_guess.png
@tiramosu hey there!! I finished the sketch page commission for your character!! Sorry for the extremely long wait and i hope you like it! Please notify me if you have any concerns or want anything added or changed :> [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247952035377315841/306666183258537985/commission_for_tiramosu.png[/img]
@tiramosu

hey there!! I finished the sketch page commission for your character!! Sorry for the extremely long wait and i hope you like it! Please notify me if you have any concerns or want anything added or changed :>

commission_for_tiramosu.png
mini_banner_i_guess.png
@SirSerthis ahhh your art is stunning, could you add me to your waitlist, please? ;v;
@SirSerthis ahhh your art is stunning, could you add me to your waitlist, please? ;v;
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@Galaxtic

sure ill add you np !! :>
@Galaxtic

sure ill add you np !! :>
mini_banner_i_guess.png
@OnABadBet

no problem!! Ill notify you when a slot opens :>