Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • flex-priced dragon/human busts! [PING]
@Orru
Ahh, he looks great!! Thank you so much! :D
@Orru
Ahh, he looks great!! Thank you so much! :D
[font=book antique]@fallowtail [img]http://i.imgur.com/Th9HFQw.png[/img] i rlly enjoyed drawing her!! let me know if anything needs touching up.
@fallowtail

Th9HFQw.png

i rlly enjoyed drawing her!! let me know if anything needs touching up.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru oohh my gosh she came out so good omg !!! i love love love how you did her hair aaa? the little flippy parts are all so nice aaa i love them...and her face is so nice too omg, aaa i really like how you did her mouth and eyebrows omg they look so good..lookit her itty bitty teeth aw
and that haND IS SO GOOD thats such a good hand Wowie i love that hand omg ;A;
the only thing i can think of is would it be possible to change her blue shirt to a closer to black/black color? she's a bit of a color hater lol BUT IF NOT IT LOOKS FINE AS IS i rly like the pattern you used on it :O!!
tysm aaa<3
@Orru oohh my gosh she came out so good omg !!! i love love love how you did her hair aaa? the little flippy parts are all so nice aaa i love them...and her face is so nice too omg, aaa i really like how you did her mouth and eyebrows omg they look so good..lookit her itty bitty teeth aw
and that haND IS SO GOOD thats such a good hand Wowie i love that hand omg ;A;
the only thing i can think of is would it be possible to change her blue shirt to a closer to black/black color? she's a bit of a color hater lol BUT IF NOT IT LOOKS FINE AS IS i rly like the pattern you used on it :O!!
tysm aaa<3
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
[font=book antique]@fallowtail [img]http://i.imgur.com/pw02VEp.png[/img] is this any better? if i put it any darker then it kind of blends with her hair and makes it hard to look at ;;
@fallowtail

pw02VEp.png

is this any better? if i put it any darker then it kind of blends with her hair and makes it hard to look at ;;

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru
I'd love to know when/if you do more of these ^^
@Orru
I'd love to know when/if you do more of these ^^
@Orru ahh yeah that's great omg!! she's just a very monochrome + red oc haha (tfw ur oc is shadow the hedgehog)
THANK U SOOO MUCH AA I LOVE THIS A LOT tysm ;; ur art is so good aaa
@Orru ahh yeah that's great omg!! she's just a very monochrome + red oc haha (tfw ur oc is shadow the hedgehog)
THANK U SOOO MUCH AA I LOVE THIS A LOT tysm ;; ur art is so good aaa
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@Orru
Could you notify me when you start doing these again?
@Orru
Could you notify me when you start doing these again?
@gavilon @limbic

i'm p much done for now, but if people are interested in my human art (!?) then i might end up setting up a shop for it at some point!! i can ping you if open up flash commissions again, too.
@gavilon @limbic

i'm p much done for now, but if people are interested in my human art (!?) then i might end up setting up a shop for it at some point!! i can ping you if open up flash commissions again, too.

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Orru If you have a waitlist, I'd definitely be interested in nabbing a slot! I have a bogsneak scroll to toss into the pile~ 0o0/
@Orru If you have a waitlist, I'd definitely be interested in nabbing a slot! I have a bogsneak scroll to toss into the pile~ 0o0/
cake-sig-varient-4_zpsqaeulmxf.gif
@orru can you ping me when you have more slots? Your art style is so pretty
@orru can you ping me when you have more slots? Your art style is so pretty