Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cluttered Claws (Art Shop) (OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@jacketyjackjack Thank you <3
@jacketyjackjack Thank you <3
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@jacketyjackjack are u comfy drawing an oc with a canon character?? if not, no worries, i'm still gonna commission u lol
@jacketyjackjack are u comfy drawing an oc with a canon character?? if not, no worries, i'm still gonna commission u lol
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt I am, actually!! as long as there’s refs for both I can pull it off :D
@isolt I am, actually!! as long as there’s refs for both I can pull it off :D
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@jacketyjackjack ahhhhh thank thank!!! i may or may not ship my boku no hero academia fan character with a canon character RIP ME. i don't need a super shippy picture, maybe just smth cuddly idk

ahhh lemme know if u have any questions or aren't super comfy with ship art!!!

Humanoid or Anthro: humanoid!!
Style (Fullbody, draw your dragon, bust): i'd love a fullbody!
References (linked, if pictures/a dragon): here is the first guy! his name is ichigo. the other character is bakugou katsuki from boku no hero academia, i can provide references, but there are definitely a bunch of pictures of him out there!!
Any notes (differences from the provided references): ichigo is a little bit chubbier than in his reference, and it's pretty important to me that he's a little chubby!!
Type of Payment (gems, treasure): treasure!
Total (leave blank if you want me to add it up):
Anything else (anything I forgot to ask for): nope!!
@jacketyjackjack ahhhhh thank thank!!! i may or may not ship my boku no hero academia fan character with a canon character RIP ME. i don't need a super shippy picture, maybe just smth cuddly idk

ahhh lemme know if u have any questions or aren't super comfy with ship art!!!

Humanoid or Anthro: humanoid!!
Style (Fullbody, draw your dragon, bust): i'd love a fullbody!
References (linked, if pictures/a dragon): here is the first guy! his name is ichigo. the other character is bakugou katsuki from boku no hero academia, i can provide references, but there are definitely a bunch of pictures of him out there!!
Any notes (differences from the provided references): ichigo is a little bit chubbier than in his reference, and it's pretty important to me that he's a little chubby!!
Type of Payment (gems, treasure): treasure!
Total (leave blank if you want me to add it up):
Anything else (anything I forgot to ask for): nope!!
fancy-divider-260.png
@jacketyjackjack

Hello! I'd love to order a drawing of my gal here, if there's still a slot available:

Humanoid or Anthro: Humanoid!
Style (Fullbody, draw your dragon, bust): Fullbody
References (linked, if pictures/a dragon): her image gallery!
Any notes (differences from the provided references): nah I think her refs are about accurate! her face is rounded in a lot of them but should be more long and pointed.
Type of Payment (gems, treasure): Treasure
Total (leave blank if you want me to add it up): 80kt?
Anything else (anything I forgot to ask for): nope!
@jacketyjackjack

Hello! I'd love to order a drawing of my gal here, if there's still a slot available:

Humanoid or Anthro: Humanoid!
Style (Fullbody, draw your dragon, bust): Fullbody
References (linked, if pictures/a dragon): her image gallery!
Any notes (differences from the provided references): nah I think her refs are about accurate! her face is rounded in a lot of them but should be more long and pointed.
Type of Payment (gems, treasure): Treasure
Total (leave blank if you want me to add it up): 80kt?
Anything else (anything I forgot to ask for): nope!
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
I’m @ work, I’ll respond as soon as I’m home!!
I’m @ work, I’ll respond as soon as I’m home!!
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@isolt .....I drew my own fan character smooching Sasuke so I'm definitely fine with oc/canon character ships! I think it's a little ironic that you ended up picking my favorite character haha (I don't watch or read bnha but I've seen fairly cute things about it) Do you want him in his hero outfit or his school uniform?
Also, you left the total section blank, the total will be 150kt!

@Doughnut Big Ears and Freckles are my weakness and the combination looks so cute! Added you to the slots! (Also, you're right, it'll be 80kt)
@isolt .....I drew my own fan character smooching Sasuke so I'm definitely fine with oc/canon character ships! I think it's a little ironic that you ended up picking my favorite character haha (I don't watch or read bnha but I've seen fairly cute things about it) Do you want him in his hero outfit or his school uniform?
Also, you left the total section blank, the total will be 150kt!

@Doughnut Big Ears and Freckles are my weakness and the combination looks so cute! Added you to the slots! (Also, you're right, it'll be 80kt)
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@jacketyjackjack my reference of my oc is in his hero costume, so i guess it would make sense to put bakugou in his hero costume too?? and any sort of shipping pose is fine? maybe ichi being the one doing the hugging or cuddling or smth!!! and i'll send a payment over!!
@jacketyjackjack my reference of my oc is in his hero costume, so i guess it would make sense to put bakugou in his hero costume too?? and any sort of shipping pose is fine? maybe ichi being the one doing the hugging or cuddling or smth!!! and i'll send a payment over!!
fancy-divider-260.png
one slot open!!
one slot open!!
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@jacketyjackjack so will you post or email the finished art?
@jacketyjackjack so will you post or email the finished art?
fancy-divider-260.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13