Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hat's 'lil dragon busts {Closed}
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@DragonDraws
That should be enough!
Fell free to send it whenever ^^
@DragonDraws
That should be enough!
Fell free to send it whenever ^^
fYdFopi.png
Your Username: DraconicSpeaker Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27870362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278704/27870362_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel, if any: The tatters, the bandage, and the gloves. Additional information/ requests: He's a crazy one. Perhaps a crazy grin/slasher smile? Style: Colored. Payment: I'll do the 125,000 in treasure.
Your Username: DraconicSpeaker
Reference:
27870362_350.png

Apparel, if any: The tatters, the bandage, and the gloves.
Additional information/ requests: He's a crazy one. Perhaps a crazy grin/slasher smile?
Style: Colored.
Payment: I'll do the 125,000 in treasure.

r7LsxK2.png
@DraconicSpeaker
Sounds good, but I just want to make sure you know the apparel wouldn’t be in frame- busts only cover from head-neck :3
@DraconicSpeaker
Sounds good, but I just want to make sure you know the apparel wouldn’t be in frame- busts only cover from head-neck :3
fYdFopi.png
oh right, roflmao

edit: brain farting hardcore because I've been on a whole year worth a hiatus from FR.
oh right, roflmao

edit: brain farting hardcore because I've been on a whole year worth a hiatus from FR.
r7LsxK2.png
@DraconicSpeaker
NKxhAZ2.jpg
Here he is ^^
@DraconicSpeaker
NKxhAZ2.jpg
Here he is ^^
fYdFopi.png
Your Username: ValkyrieOnline Reference:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339692/33969136_350.png[/img] Apparel, if any: i would reeeeaaaallly like it if the bandana and the hat both were in the shot, but just the hat is fine too Additional information/ requests: nothin' i can think of Style (ie: Sketch, Lined, Colored): sketch please! Payment: I have a mirror breed change - if that's not acceptable I'm willing to figure something else out c:
Your Username: ValkyrieOnline
Reference:33969136_350.png
Apparel, if any: i would reeeeaaaallly like it if the bandana and the hat both were in the shot, but just the hat is fine too
Additional information/ requests: nothin' i can think of
Style (ie: Sketch, Lined, Colored): sketch please!
Payment: I have a mirror breed change - if that's not acceptable I'm willing to figure something else out c:
NXbzW9x.gif 2da7a494a04172cc46170535a3f51d0ae2e6e563.gif
@ValkyrieOnline
I can absolutely get the bandanna in, and a mirror breed change sounds good :3
Feel free to send it over, I’ll get started in the tomorrow ^^
@ValkyrieOnline
I can absolutely get the bandanna in, and a mirror breed change sounds good :3
Feel free to send it over, I’ll get started in the tomorrow ^^
fYdFopi.png
@Hatandclogs sounds good!! been meaning to get rid of the scroll so im glad its useful for something awesome c:
@Hatandclogs sounds good!! been meaning to get rid of the scroll so im glad its useful for something awesome c:
NXbzW9x.gif 2da7a494a04172cc46170535a3f51d0ae2e6e563.gif
God dang. Love it. Perfect. Thanks a bunch!
God dang. Love it. Perfect. Thanks a bunch!
r7LsxK2.png
@ValkyrieOnline
1oDizbo.jpg
Here he is ^^
@ValkyrieOnline
1oDizbo.jpg
Here he is ^^
fYdFopi.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41