Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Logamin Joint Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Cedric

Can I be on the general pinglist? Thank you!
@Cedric

Can I be on the general pinglist? Thank you!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Romiress [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EgrsQVj.png[/img][/center] Sorry for the delay but here you are! 'u' Hope everything is good! I gave it a transparent bg but if you'd like one with a white bg instead, just let me know!
@Romiress
EgrsQVj.png

Sorry for the delay but here you are! 'u' Hope everything is good! I gave it a transparent bg but if you'd like one with a white bg instead, just let me know!
throw me into the heckin sun for 99 gems
@kurukkhu

*_* He looks great! The transparent background is great too, and I love the little fire effect...

Do you have a deviantart/tumblr you want credited? And would I be able to grab your third slot?
@kurukkhu

*_* He looks great! The transparent background is great too, and I love the little fire effect...

Do you have a deviantart/tumblr you want credited? And would I be able to grab your third slot?
@Romiress

Nice! *u* I always strive to make sure my commissioners are satisfied _(:3?∠)_
You can credit it to either my Flight Rising number or my very dusty tumblr!

And you can snag a slot again if you'd like to, I'd be flattered. ;v;
@Romiress

Nice! *u* I always strive to make sure my commissioners are satisfied _(:3?∠)_
You can credit it to either my Flight Rising number or my very dusty tumblr!

And you can snag a slot again if you'd like to, I'd be flattered. ;v;
Snagging the heck out of it then!

@kurukkhu

Username: Reitgerte
Style: Clean Bust + Flat Colors + Lazy Shading
Refs: Toyhouse - The farther to the left in the gallery they are, the more accurate!
Payment: Gems
Notes:Smiling and eyes open! Even though his normal images have eyes closed he... actually has his eyes open he's just a big smiler I swear.
Snagging the heck out of it then!

@kurukkhu

Username: Reitgerte
Style: Clean Bust + Flat Colors + Lazy Shading
Refs: Toyhouse - The farther to the left in the gallery they are, the more accurate!
Payment: Gems
Notes:Smiling and eyes open! Even though his normal images have eyes closed he... actually has his eyes open he's just a big smiler I swear.
@Romiress

Alright!! Added! Under Romiress instead of Reitgerte though, unless that was intentional -- just let me know! 'u'
@Romiress

Alright!! Added! Under Romiress instead of Reitgerte though, unless that was intentional -- just let me know! 'u'
@Kurukkhu

Whoops, it was not. Romiress is correct, I just copy pasted my old form >>
@Kurukkhu

Whoops, it was not. Romiress is correct, I just copy pasted my old form >>
@Romiress

HAHA I suspected as much. It's alright, I've got you covered *u*
@Romiress

HAHA I suspected as much. It's alright, I've got you covered *u*
@MisaMaru Just putting this here so I can keep a record of finished commissions; thank you so much for commissioning me! <3 [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nuoWUn7.png[/img][/center]
@MisaMaru

Just putting this here so I can keep a record of finished commissions; thank you so much for commissioning me! <3
nuoWUn7.png
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
Ye okay, omg he looks even better against the lighter background. Thank you so much for drawing Egyn so nicely. uwu/
Ye okay, omg he looks even better against the lighter background. Thank you so much for drawing Egyn so nicely. uwu/
KQMMLMj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14