Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Art of OCs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@Fantastea Your art looks awesome! =O Is there anyone specifically you would like to draw?

@MoonGoddess Ahhhh!! I know your art! It's absolutely adorable. Is there anyone you would like to draw specifically??

@ElphabaThropp Ahhhh!! Thank you so much! >w< Seriously, thank you for ALL the art. I'll send you the last payment for it all! <3
@Fantastea Your art looks awesome! =O Is there anyone specifically you would like to draw?

@MoonGoddess Ahhhh!! I know your art! It's absolutely adorable. Is there anyone you would like to draw specifically??

@ElphabaThropp Ahhhh!! Thank you so much! >w< Seriously, thank you for ALL the art. I'll send you the last payment for it all! <3
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@fairyofthemoon
eeee ^O^
I'd love to draw your lil purple mascot! but I'm fine w/ drawing anything? C:
@fairyofthemoon
eeee ^O^
I'd love to draw your lil purple mascot! but I'm fine w/ drawing anything? C:
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess I think we were on the same page since I was thinking about Fergie in your style as well. =D
@MoonGoddess I think we were on the same page since I was thinking about Fergie in your style as well. =D
@FairyoftheMoon Any of your dragons would be fine! If I had to pick one though, I'd say Feliks! I like the combination of webbed wings with feathers on the back. C:
@FairyoftheMoon Any of your dragons would be fine! If I had to pick one though, I'd say Feliks! I like the combination of webbed wings with feathers on the back. C:
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Fantastea I would love a drawing of Feliks! He is an awesome fellow. X3
@Fantastea I would love a drawing of Feliks! He is an awesome fellow. X3
@FairyoftheMoon
woot woot! is there a more detailed view of his back marking/wing thing? :3c
@FairyoftheMoon
woot woot! is there a more detailed view of his back marking/wing thing? :3c
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
Interested? softballpup12.deviantart.com
Interested? softballpup12.deviantart.com
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
@FairyoftheMoon Awesome! If you could, could you place an order on the shop? If you're paying in items I accept them at lowest auction house value for gems. (For example, paying with the Nature Sprite would net you 700g worth of art in my shop.)
@FairyoftheMoon Awesome! If you could, could you place an order on the shop? If you're paying in items I accept them at lowest auction house value for gems. (For example, paying with the Nature Sprite would net you 700g worth of art in my shop.)
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif

Hello! Happy belated birthday! :D You've got some lovely characters I'd like to try my hand at, would my art possibly interest you?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2068389

Hello! Happy belated birthday! :D You've got some lovely characters I'd like to try my hand at, would my art possibly interest you?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2068389
frsig.png
@MoonGoddess Scribbled it up for you real quick! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/da18c98103c00a459673048d075938c4/tumblr_ogljw41ju31rbehaco3_r6_500.png[/img] @ILuvDogs Your art is cute. =3 Is there any character you would like to draw and what you would like as payment? @DR45 Your style really makes me think of Jin. Probably because of how anime it is and he is based off of the Eastern dragon. |D Is there anyone you would want to draw specifically and what for payment? =O
@MoonGoddess Scribbled it up for you real quick!

tumblr_ogljw41ju31rbehaco3_r6_500.png

@ILuvDogs Your art is cute. =3 Is there any character you would like to draw and what you would like as payment?

@DR45 Your style really makes me think of Jin. Probably because of how anime it is and he is based off of the Eastern dragon. |D Is there anyone you would want to draw specifically and what for payment? =O
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32