Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Opening new shop. Link provided soon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@MissFizzle I loved the lore you made for Evelyn so I decided to return and buy one from you this time around! I'll be paying in treasure (5k) Can you make one for Altair? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24341502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243416/24341502_350.png[/img] [/url] He's also one of the Clan founders like Evelyn and is the Master Assassin of the clan. He was pretty reckless and careless when he was a hatchling and of course he's an assassin - so maybe you can write something about that and how he's learned from that? Like putting a balance between morals and such. Can't wait to see what you do with him!
@MissFizzle I loved the lore you made for Evelyn so I decided to return and buy one from you this time around! I'll be paying in treasure (5k)

Can you make one for Altair?

24341502_350.png

He's also one of the Clan founders like Evelyn and is the Master Assassin of the clan. He was pretty reckless and careless when he was a hatchling and of course he's an assassin - so maybe you can write something about that and how he's learned from that? Like putting a balance between morals and such.

Can't wait to see what you do with him!

Ooh, can you think something up for my lovely Pandora? I'll pay in treasure! There's some basic information on her bio. [img]http://i.imgur.com/StK7xSF.png[/img]
Ooh, can you think something up for my lovely Pandora? I'll pay in treasure! There's some basic information on her bio.
StK7xSF.png
KtQQefG.png
@XxChevellexX

For Rhysand-

As a young dragon Rhysand was separated from his clan, he was lost and frightened. Often he would find a hollow trunk or low bush to hide in. Within days of becoming lost Rhysand was force to learn to lurk woth the mind of a a feral dragon.
-
-
-
2 YEARS LATER-
Rhysand was a battered veteran of the hunt. He had joined a small wild pack of dragons. One of whom was named Feyre. Feyre upset Rhysand quite often, she was always getting into trouble in one way or another trying to save her "boyfriend" from his fate. Rhysand always happened to be near by to save them both.
-
-
-
2 years pass once more
Rhysand has grown to have feelings for Feyre, even though she doesn't hold those same feelings. She is still with the same male, the boy who gets into trouble. Rhysand often thinks of how much more she deserves, and how he could give it to her if she only saw how he felt.
-
-
-
1 year later
Feyre finally acnowledged her feelings for him! They were finally mates, Rhysand finally felt completely fulfilled with his life. His heart ached with happy Ness every time Feyre was around. She was the light in his eyes, and the twinkle in his smile. With Feyre by his side Rhysand grew to be an even better hunter, and better stilL a mate.

lore for Feyre
As a hatchling Feyre was desperate for attention. She fell for a boy and devided, then and there they woul D always be together. As they grew together Feyre always made sure she was near the boy she liked most.
-
-
-
2 years down the road

Frey was deeply in love with her best friend. They were always together, though they were also always getting into dangerous, if not deadly situations. A newer male to the Clan Rhysand was always there to save the day, which Feyre didn't always like. After all, she was fully capable of saving herself and her boyfriend after all.
-
-
-
2 years later
Feyre was starting to get frustrated with her boyfriend. She was tired of being put into stressful situations, tired of risking her life. One day she began to realize she was developing feelings for Rhysand. The male that was always saving her, but she dare not say it.
-
-
-
One year after
Feyre couldn't hold back her feelings anymore. She had broken it off with her ex weeks ago and she was more than ready to pursue her true love, Rhysand. So she did, she went right up to hI'm and told him her feelings. It wasnt a complete surprise that he had feelings for her too. They were mated a few days later, and she couldn't wait to explore their future together.
@XxChevellexX

For Rhysand-

As a young dragon Rhysand was separated from his clan, he was lost and frightened. Often he would find a hollow trunk or low bush to hide in. Within days of becoming lost Rhysand was force to learn to lurk woth the mind of a a feral dragon.
-
-
-
2 YEARS LATER-
Rhysand was a battered veteran of the hunt. He had joined a small wild pack of dragons. One of whom was named Feyre. Feyre upset Rhysand quite often, she was always getting into trouble in one way or another trying to save her "boyfriend" from his fate. Rhysand always happened to be near by to save them both.
-
-
-
2 years pass once more
Rhysand has grown to have feelings for Feyre, even though she doesn't hold those same feelings. She is still with the same male, the boy who gets into trouble. Rhysand often thinks of how much more she deserves, and how he could give it to her if she only saw how he felt.
-
-
-
1 year later
Feyre finally acnowledged her feelings for him! They were finally mates, Rhysand finally felt completely fulfilled with his life. His heart ached with happy Ness every time Feyre was around. She was the light in his eyes, and the twinkle in his smile. With Feyre by his side Rhysand grew to be an even better hunter, and better stilL a mate.

lore for Feyre
As a hatchling Feyre was desperate for attention. She fell for a boy and devided, then and there they woul D always be together. As they grew together Feyre always made sure she was near the boy she liked most.
-
-
-
2 years down the road

Frey was deeply in love with her best friend. They were always together, though they were also always getting into dangerous, if not deadly situations. A newer male to the Clan Rhysand was always there to save the day, which Feyre didn't always like. After all, she was fully capable of saving herself and her boyfriend after all.
-
-
-
2 years later
Feyre was starting to get frustrated with her boyfriend. She was tired of being put into stressful situations, tired of risking her life. One day she began to realize she was developing feelings for Rhysand. The male that was always saving her, but she dare not say it.
-
-
-
One year after
Feyre couldn't hold back her feelings anymore. She had broken it off with her ex weeks ago and she was more than ready to pursue her true love, Rhysand. So she did, she went right up to hI'm and told him her feelings. It wasnt a complete surprise that he had feelings for her too. They were mated a few days later, and she couldn't wait to explore their future together.
Hl87sOx.jpg
@GoldenEggy
I'd love to! I'll start now
@GoldenEggy
I'd love to! I'll start now
Hl87sOx.jpg
@Spriteyy I'll start yours right after Golden
@Spriteyy I'll start yours right after Golden
Hl87sOx.jpg
@GoldenEggy
Altair was born into a clan that was made up of practicing assasins. Only weeks after being born Altair began his training. His masters were cruel but he endured, he was a very michivious hatchling, which led to him getting into more trouble than usual. When Altair was a teenager he ran from the clan of assasins. Sealing his fate, he would always have to look over his shoulder.

Months into his journey, Altair was walking amungst a grouping of trees. He noticed a small party of dragons sitting around the camp fire, but only caught one name Evelyn. He followed the group for several days, un noticed. Until one day, he woke, Evelyn standing over him. "Why have you been following us." She tilted her head with a hiss, her dagger pressed tight to his throat. Without thinking much of it, Altair pulled a manoeuvre ending with Evelyn on her rump.

"Nothin' better to do I suppose. Hoe pong have you known?: he asked, circling around her to keep the advantage were it to come to blows.

"A few days now. You're not as sneaky as you think assasin." She stood to her feet. "Anyway. The others sent me to invite you to join us. Coming?" She turned her back to him. For a moment he thought how easy it would be to slit this she dragons throat but he decided against it. He liked these dragons, atleast from what he's seen so far.

And that's how Altair came to be one of the founding members of this clan. He is a smart, strategic dragon that can kill just about anything without much thought. Though after forming the clan, Altair swore only to kill those that threatened his clan. He was one of the most well respected dragons in the clan and was put in charge of training all of the elite guard, who second as assasins.
@GoldenEggy
Altair was born into a clan that was made up of practicing assasins. Only weeks after being born Altair began his training. His masters were cruel but he endured, he was a very michivious hatchling, which led to him getting into more trouble than usual. When Altair was a teenager he ran from the clan of assasins. Sealing his fate, he would always have to look over his shoulder.

Months into his journey, Altair was walking amungst a grouping of trees. He noticed a small party of dragons sitting around the camp fire, but only caught one name Evelyn. He followed the group for several days, un noticed. Until one day, he woke, Evelyn standing over him. "Why have you been following us." She tilted her head with a hiss, her dagger pressed tight to his throat. Without thinking much of it, Altair pulled a manoeuvre ending with Evelyn on her rump.

"Nothin' better to do I suppose. Hoe pong have you known?: he asked, circling around her to keep the advantage were it to come to blows.

"A few days now. You're not as sneaky as you think assasin." She stood to her feet. "Anyway. The others sent me to invite you to join us. Coming?" She turned her back to him. For a moment he thought how easy it would be to slit this she dragons throat but he decided against it. He liked these dragons, atleast from what he's seen so far.

And that's how Altair came to be one of the founding members of this clan. He is a smart, strategic dragon that can kill just about anything without much thought. Though after forming the clan, Altair swore only to kill those that threatened his clan. He was one of the most well respected dragons in the clan and was put in charge of training all of the elite guard, who second as assasins.
Hl87sOx.jpg
@Spriteyy
From a young age Pandork liked to explore the unexplored. She was often told by the elders curiosity killed the cat, but Pandora, being so young, didn't quite get the reference. She would always reply with "but I'm a dragon." That sometimes made the elders laugh.

One day, Pandora was walking along a trail she traveled quite often, when she noticed a new path. Her curiosity got the best of her, so she set out to find what this new path led to. Hours passed and Pandork became hopelessly lost. She decided it best to continue traveling the road before her, hoping that one day, it might lead her back home. Several wrong turns later, Pandora ended up in the kingdom controlled by the arcane dragons. She soon found herself in a nice clan, one she expects to spend the rest of her days.

Though Pandora has a new home, she is still just as inquisitive. And niave, which ends her in a lot of troublesome spots.
@Spriteyy
From a young age Pandork liked to explore the unexplored. She was often told by the elders curiosity killed the cat, but Pandora, being so young, didn't quite get the reference. She would always reply with "but I'm a dragon." That sometimes made the elders laugh.

One day, Pandora was walking along a trail she traveled quite often, when she noticed a new path. Her curiosity got the best of her, so she set out to find what this new path led to. Hours passed and Pandork became hopelessly lost. She decided it best to continue traveling the road before her, hoping that one day, it might lead her back home. Several wrong turns later, Pandora ended up in the kingdom controlled by the arcane dragons. She soon found herself in a nice clan, one she expects to spend the rest of her days.

Though Pandora has a new home, she is still just as inquisitive. And niave, which ends her in a lot of troublesome spots.
Hl87sOx.jpg
Bump
Bump
Hl87sOx.jpg
@MissFizzle would you write 1,000-2,000 word stories about oc's? (for ore than 5kt of course)
Id provide all the necessary details about the characters of course c:
@MissFizzle would you write 1,000-2,000 word stories about oc's? (for ore than 5kt of course)
Id provide all the necessary details about the characters of course c:
@HallowedAngel777

How much were you thinking? (Payment wise )

I'd be interested
@HallowedAngel777

How much were you thinking? (Payment wise )

I'd be interested
Hl87sOx.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14