Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawk's OC/Gijinka Portraits - FULL
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@BallpointHawk Adulting and migraines sound awful.

this ping actually reminded me to type up in notepad everyone I have art pending from, if it was paid or unpaid, the amount, and then bookmark all the artists (which I should have done AS I went) but woot now at least I know what's going on and Im just not like "I guess I should keep shoving monies in my vault and not spend because I forget how much I owe) Had like 4 times the amount for everything saved up, loool
@BallpointHawk Adulting and migraines sound awful.

this ping actually reminded me to type up in notepad everyone I have art pending from, if it was paid or unpaid, the amount, and then bookmark all the artists (which I should have done AS I went) but woot now at least I know what's going on and Im just not like "I guess I should keep shoving monies in my vault and not spend because I forget how much I owe) Had like 4 times the amount for everything saved up, loool
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster
Adulting and migraines are both pretty bad separately... together is a Bad Time. Buuuuut I got things done and feel better about that at least.

Lol I imagine if you order a lot of commissions, you'd need some way of keeping track. In case you can't remember, yes, you have paid for mine already :D
@Zhimonster
Adulting and migraines are both pretty bad separately... together is a Bad Time. Buuuuut I got things done and feel better about that at least.

Lol I imagine if you order a lot of commissions, you'd need some way of keeping track. In case you can't remember, yes, you have paid for mine already :D
7fX0lFk.png
@Ballpointhawk It seems that you are busy rn, but since you still have some spots open, i was wondering if i could commission you for a colourized pencil drawing? :) Of this guys gijinka to be exact. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28425943] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284260/28425943_350.png[/img] [/url] If not, that's okay too! In that case I would love a ping when you are open again :D (oh and i don't mind waiting a bit)
@Ballpointhawk
It seems that you are busy rn, but since you still have some spots open, i was wondering if i could commission you for a colourized pencil drawing? :)
Of this guys gijinka to be exact.

28425943_350.png

If not, that's okay too! In that case I would love a ping when you are open again :D
(oh and i don't mind waiting a bit)
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
@casscain
Sure thing! I'll put you down in a slot. Just post the order form with the information you want. I'll try to get to it this weekend, but I can't promise it.
@casscain
Sure thing! I'll put you down in a slot. Just post the order form with the information you want. I'll try to get to it this weekend, but I can't promise it.
7fX0lFk.png
@Ballpointhawk Oh sorry, totally overlooked the order form ^^° [b]Character/Dragon Name:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28425943] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284260/28425943_350.png[/img] [/url] Ville [b]Description:[/b] expression either scowly or with puppy dog eyes; please do not include his "fangs" in the drawing, that's only a small inside joke. as clothing either a simple shirt or the uniform he wears in the reference pic [b]References:[/b] In his bio! [b]Payment:[/b] 205kT for a colourized pencil drawing!
@Ballpointhawk
Oh sorry, totally overlooked the order form ^^°

Character/Dragon Name:
28425943_350.png

Description: expression either scowly or with puppy dog eyes; please do not include his "fangs" in the drawing, that's only a small inside joke. as clothing either a simple shirt or the uniform he wears in the reference pic
References: In his bio!
Payment: 205kT for a colourized pencil drawing!
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
@BallpointHawk
Are you open for bribes for things that are not portraits? I'm looking for a character reference sheet and i absolutely adore your style and would love to comission you for it. And of course, i'm also willing to pay accordingly.

I hope you have a lovely nice day!
@BallpointHawk
Are you open for bribes for things that are not portraits? I'm looking for a character reference sheet and i absolutely adore your style and would love to comission you for it. And of course, i'm also willing to pay accordingly.

Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett
Hmmmmm that depends on what you're offering and how much you want on the reference sheet.
@LilyScarlett
Hmmmmm that depends on what you're offering and how much you want on the reference sheet.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk
Its a gift for a friend, the references for the character are here and what i'm mostly looking for is a front and back view of her, full body with color if possible, along with her items (her staff and shield)
Could i interest you in a Golden Bantam Fangar ?
The lowest AH value is set at 1,100,000 T and I took the liberty to check your bestiary to confirm you were missing it.

@BallpointHawk
Its a gift for a friend, the references for the character are here and what i'm mostly looking for is a front and back view of her, full body with color if possible, along with her items (her staff and shield)
Could i interest you in a Golden Bantam Fangar ?
The lowest AH value is set at 1,100,000 T and I took the liberty to check your bestiary to confirm you were missing it.

Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett
I think there's a link missing in there. I'm definitely interested, though it'll depend on how detailed the character is and I might want some treasure in addition to the Fangar, since I'd ballpark the price of 2 color fullbody drawings (front + back) + a couple items at around 2mil.
@LilyScarlett
I think there's a link missing in there. I'm definitely interested, though it'll depend on how detailed the character is and I might want some treasure in addition to the Fangar, since I'd ballpark the price of 2 color fullbody drawings (front + back) + a couple items at around 2mil.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk
Whoops, I deleted the last post and made another one because i forgot to ping you and want sure if edits would make the ping reach you and i forgot to insert the link again, really sorry!
Here are the references
In that case, I took note of some familiars you are missing from your bestiary and took the lowest price from the AH, the list is as follows:
  • banded owlcat 31,111
  • blazing goblin 45,455
  • enchanting goblin 40,000
  • enduring goblin 29,600
  • golden bantam fangar 1,100,000
  • great blue waveskimmer 73,000
  • highbreach bonepicker 17,000
  • hippalectryon 7,950
  • longneck scholar 12,800
  • lux spectre 14,200
  • maned rasa 5,200
  • nightmare 6,740
  • orange blotch pansy 8,586
  • parda 5,850
  • permafrost impaler 5,408
  • sparkling goblin 72,000
  • tatterwing carcass 5,389
  • wispwillow peryton 24,000
which roughly gives a total of 1,504,289 T, to which I can add another 500k T to round the 2mil

Would this be an acceptable offer?
@BallpointHawk
Whoops, I deleted the last post and made another one because i forgot to ping you and want sure if edits would make the ping reach you and i forgot to insert the link again, really sorry!
Here are the references
In that case, I took note of some familiars you are missing from your bestiary and took the lowest price from the AH, the list is as follows:
  • banded owlcat 31,111
  • blazing goblin 45,455
  • enchanting goblin 40,000
  • enduring goblin 29,600
  • golden bantam fangar 1,100,000
  • great blue waveskimmer 73,000
  • highbreach bonepicker 17,000
  • hippalectryon 7,950
  • longneck scholar 12,800
  • lux spectre 14,200
  • maned rasa 5,200
  • nightmare 6,740
  • orange blotch pansy 8,586
  • parda 5,850
  • permafrost impaler 5,408
  • sparkling goblin 72,000
  • tatterwing carcass 5,389
  • wispwillow peryton 24,000
which roughly gives a total of 1,504,289 T, to which I can add another 500k T to round the 2mil

Would this be an acceptable offer?
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13