Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Looshiana Art shop | USD (OPEN)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@Mituna @sinstarinablak @TheRealWkdWitch @ammut and @Weapon thank you guys so much <3

I'll be adding you to the pinglist! :D
@Mituna @sinstarinablak @TheRealWkdWitch @ammut and @Weapon thank you guys so much <3

I'll be adding you to the pinglist! :D
Art_shop.png
A QUICK UPDATE!

The shop is under revamp. I shall re open in October!

@ AardRinn - @ Trachynhawb @ larae @ bergentruckung @ Aehdncl @ tybaltcatulet
@ Toasteroven @ ishoji @ starbornkid @ RogueHazel @ tiramosu @ luminarywitch @ lemonQuartz @ Azure @ BritishDinosaur @ Yoda @ Maltshakes @ BloodyBunny @ BaraBear @ hikumi @ Romiress @ Sharkra @ northprincess @ dreamslayer @ scribblingface @ PuchiMausu and @ Perdurue @ Ammut @ Mituna @ sinstarinablak @ TheRealWkdWitch @ ammut and @ Weapon
A QUICK UPDATE!

The shop is under revamp. I shall re open in October!

@ AardRinn - @ Trachynhawb @ larae @ bergentruckung @ Aehdncl @ tybaltcatulet
@ Toasteroven @ ishoji @ starbornkid @ RogueHazel @ tiramosu @ luminarywitch @ lemonQuartz @ Azure @ BritishDinosaur @ Yoda @ Maltshakes @ BloodyBunny @ BaraBear @ hikumi @ Romiress @ Sharkra @ northprincess @ dreamslayer @ scribblingface @ PuchiMausu and @ Perdurue @ Ammut @ Mituna @ sinstarinablak @ TheRealWkdWitch @ ammut and @ Weapon
Art_shop.png
@looshiana
Pinglist please and thank you! ; w ; /
@looshiana
Pinglist please and thank you! ; w ; /
@Looshiana
Mind adding me to the ping list?
@Looshiana
Mind adding me to the ping list?
9.jpg
@Looshiana may I get on your pinglist
@Looshiana may I get on your pinglist
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niles @niharike and @mazurkas

Thank you so much! Adding you guys to the pinglist now :D
@Niles @niharike and @mazurkas

Thank you so much! Adding you guys to the pinglist now :D
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana
May I be added to the pinglist?
@Looshiana
May I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be put on hte pinglist for your re-opening please? :D So in love with your art!!
Can I be put on hte pinglist for your re-opening please? :D So in love with your art!!
BPpOUJu.png
[center]Shop revamp complete! I'm happy to announce you guys that my shop is open again. I can take only two orders to start. If I have more free time from IRL work I'll try to come back and open for more slots. Please keep in mind that commissions taken now on FR will take 1-2 weeks to complete. As I work IRL I'm doing these on my free time. [b]Please don't forget to ready the new TERMS OF SERVICE on page 1.[/b] I'd also like to mention that I have a "dragons with art shop" where I sell original designs with dragons. You can take a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2172458]look here [/url](I have some available now) [quote=PINGLIST][item=gladiator's warhorn] @AardRinn - @Trachynhawb @larae @bergentruckung @Aehdncl @tybaltcatulet @Toasteroven @ishoji @starbornkid @RogueHazel @tiramosu @luminarywitch @lemonQuartz @Azure @BritishDinosaur @Yoda @Maltshakes @BloodyBunny @BaraBear @hikumi @Romiress @northprincess @dreamslayer @scribblingface @PuchiMausu @Perdurue @Ammut @Mituna @sinstarinablak @TheRealWkdWitch @ammut and @Weapon @niles @mazurkas @niharike @vibe @elpide[/quote][/center]
Shop revamp complete! I'm happy to announce you guys that my shop is open again. I can take only two orders to start. If I have more free time from IRL work I'll try to come back and open for more slots.

Please keep in mind that commissions taken now on FR will take 1-2 weeks to complete. As I work IRL I'm doing these on my free time.

Please don't forget to ready the new TERMS OF SERVICE on page 1.

I'd also like to mention that I have a "dragons with art shop" where I sell original designs with dragons. You can take a look here (I have some available now)

PINGLIST wrote:
Gladiator's Warhorn

@AardRinn - @Trachynhawb @larae @bergentruckung @Aehdncl @tybaltcatulet
@Toasteroven @ishoji @starbornkid @RogueHazel @tiramosu @luminarywitch @lemonQuartz @Azure @BritishDinosaur @Yoda @Maltshakes @BloodyBunny @BaraBear @hikumi @Romiress @northprincess @dreamslayer @scribblingface @PuchiMausu @Perdurue @Ammut @Mituna @sinstarinablak @TheRealWkdWitch @ammut and @Weapon @niles @mazurkas @niharike @vibe @elpide
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Could I get a bust of my oc for a payment in gems? o:
Ref 1, Ref 2

If so, I can PM you details/ect~
@Looshiana

Could I get a bust of my oc for a payment in gems? o:
Ref 1, Ref 2

If so, I can PM you details/ect~
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18