Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Grapefruit Grove Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Grapefruit2step

Indeed, human colors with the horns, and maybe her hair color could be the colors of the dragon itself mixed up~ ? :)
@Grapefruit2step

Indeed, human colors with the horns, and maybe her hair color could be the colors of the dragon itself mixed up~ ? :)
@Grapefruit2step

Can I please grab a slot and edit in the morning? Need to make a better written description for the character I'd like.
@Grapefruit2step

Can I please grab a slot and edit in the morning? Need to make a better written description for the character I'd like.
they/them
@gabrielnovak
I'll save you a spot for as long as you need. No worries.
@gabrielnovak
I'll save you a spot for as long as you need. No worries.
uxRLNYu.pngdIImS9j.png
@grapefruit2step
May I reserve a slot and fill out a form later? On mobile rn
@grapefruit2step
May I reserve a slot and fill out a form later? On mobile rn
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@Grapefruit2step
Username: MaribelEmerson
Commission Type: Full color fullbody
Character Reference or Description: This for his face and then could you possibly use these two for outfit?
Personality: he's a sweet guy and nice to pretty much everyone when he's not joking around or messing with people (but never in a purposefully harmful way). If his friend group ends up doing goofy stuff or a chain of bad decisions 99% of the time he's the instigator. The world he lives in is like modern-day but with magic and he's very into illusions, making lights, flashy special effect type things - along with being pretty visually artistic in general.
Important Notes: i think thats it. let me know if you have any questions or need more info
@Grapefruit2step
Username: MaribelEmerson
Commission Type: Full color fullbody
Character Reference or Description: This for his face and then could you possibly use these two for outfit?
Personality: he's a sweet guy and nice to pretty much everyone when he's not joking around or messing with people (but never in a purposefully harmful way). If his friend group ends up doing goofy stuff or a chain of bad decisions 99% of the time he's the instigator. The world he lives in is like modern-day but with magic and he's very into illusions, making lights, flashy special effect type things - along with being pretty visually artistic in general.
Important Notes: i think thats it. let me know if you have any questions or need more info
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson
I'm so sorry, I saw this and then completely neglected to respond. All of this looks to be in order. The references should get me everything I need. I'll start upon receipt of half the cost.
@MaribelEmerson
I'm so sorry, I saw this and then completely neglected to respond. All of this looks to be in order. The references should get me everything I need. I'll start upon receipt of half the cost.
uxRLNYu.pngdIImS9j.png
@Grapefruit2step

could i grab a slot please?
@Grapefruit2step

could i grab a slot please?
@mildu
Sure! I'll save you a spot.
@mildu
Sure! I'll save you a spot.
uxRLNYu.pngdIImS9j.png
@Grapefruit2step

Can I have your last slot? (: