Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Looking for art!
1 2 3
I'm looking for art of my characters!
I have both human and feral characters.

I have 900kt to spend.

What I'm looking for-
-Mainly digital,
-A pixel icon (feral)
-Headshots, busts or fullbodies! (both)
-Humanoid designs of my feral characters, (Priority!)
-Chibis!! (both but mainly human)

If you can draw any of the things above or just want to ask about what I mean because I don't think I really made it clear, just comment here!
Please include a link to your art shop (if you have one), examples and estimate prices!

No need to ping, I'm subscribed!
I'll only ping back if I'm interested/I have a question
I'm looking for art of my characters!
I have both human and feral characters.

I have 900kt to spend.

What I'm looking for-
-Mainly digital,
-A pixel icon (feral)
-Headshots, busts or fullbodies! (both)
-Humanoid designs of my feral characters, (Priority!)
-Chibis!! (both but mainly human)

If you can draw any of the things above or just want to ask about what I mean because I don't think I really made it clear, just comment here!
Please include a link to your art shop (if you have one), examples and estimate prices!

No need to ping, I'm subscribed!
I'll only ping back if I'm interested/I have a question
@Catherine68, my art shop is linked below! It says gem only, but I can convert treasure easily :,3
Digital artis also open and would work best with chibis whilst more complex art would look better on paper!
@Catherine68, my art shop is linked below! It says gem only, but I can convert treasure easily :,3
Digital artis also open and would work best with chibis whilst more complex art would look better on paper!
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis, your digital chibis are so cute!
What sort of price would it be for a chibi of this character?
http://sta.sh/0a3ukse658c

I'll have to describe the rest of her clothing if you're up to it, since the ref is only a bust.
@Anubiis, your digital chibis are so cute!
What sort of price would it be for a chibi of this character?
http://sta.sh/0a3ukse658c

I'll have to describe the rest of her clothing if you're up to it, since the ref is only a bust.
Since you'll need to describe her clothing, I'd say 400k/420g!
I also saw you need humanoid designs, and although I can't offer digital, I can make something to give other artists something to go off of#
Since you'll need to describe her clothing, I'd say 400k/420g!
I also saw you need humanoid designs, and although I can't offer digital, I can make something to give other artists something to go off of#
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
That's fine! Want me to comment on your thread or PM you the details?

What sort of price would the designs cost?
@Anubiis
That's fine! Want me to comment on your thread or PM you the details?

What sort of price would the designs cost?
On my thread please! Once I comfirm, send payment!

EDIT: Since designing is my fave thing ever, not too much! :0
They would be fullbodies, my prices for inked and colored are posted on the thread, digital won't work for this cuz fullbodies on tablet are a p a i n
On my thread please! Once I comfirm, send payment!

EDIT: Since designing is my fave thing ever, not too much! :0
They would be fullbodies, my prices for inked and colored are posted on the thread, digital won't work for this cuz fullbodies on tablet are a p a i n
sdSRvlV.png
If you're still looking, I have an art shop linked in my signature! I'm okay with humans and animals, and pixel art should be okay, but I haven't done chibis in a while and that might take a little longer to get it to look right than my normal art style. Non-chibi anthros and humans, though, are probably quicker for me to do, if time is a restraint.
If you're still looking, I have an art shop linked in my signature! I'm okay with humans and animals, and pixel art should be okay, but I haven't done chibis in a while and that might take a little longer to get it to look right than my normal art style. Non-chibi anthros and humans, though, are probably quicker for me to do, if time is a restraint.
8zFLtJU.png
@Anubiis, Okay! I'll comment there as soon as I get to my laptop.

I'd like the design coloured so I think I'll only be able to afford one with the treasure I have (??)
What sort of info would you need to design one? Would you like artistic freedom or not?
(I'm happy to let you do whatever you want, I love the surprise and my descriptions are awful so..)

@LunarEcliptix,
The art you done for Snuggery is so cute! What sort of price would something but with one character like that cost?
@Anubiis, Okay! I'll comment there as soon as I get to my laptop.

I'd like the design coloured so I think I'll only be able to afford one with the treasure I have (??)
What sort of info would you need to design one? Would you like artistic freedom or not?
(I'm happy to let you do whatever you want, I love the surprise and my descriptions are awful so..)

@LunarEcliptix,
The art you done for Snuggery is so cute! What sort of price would something but with one character like that cost?
@Catherine68
The one for Snuggery was 120,000 Treasure, but that was a half-shot Flat Colour, so it was half the price of a full-body. Had it been a full-shot, it would've been 240,000 Treasure, or 320 Gems.
@Catherine68
The one for Snuggery was 120,000 Treasure, but that was a half-shot Flat Colour, so it was half the price of a full-body. Had it been a full-shot, it would've been 240,000 Treasure, or 320 Gems.
8zFLtJU.png
@LunarEcliptix
Would designing a character cost more? If so, by how much?

I don't have much treasure left but once I have enough I'll 100% get back to you!
@LunarEcliptix
Would designing a character cost more? If so, by how much?

I don't have much treasure left but once I have enough I'll 100% get back to you!
1 2 3