Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Calling all Gem/USD Artists!
1 2 3
@shirenu

Heya~ I'm not sure if you're looking for human or just anthro/ feral art. I have all my commission types listed. Clicking on each stack will show you prices and examples.

Commission Info[/url

If you'd like to see my anthro/ feral art grouped together then you can view that
here~

Thanks so much for looking bun~<3
@shirenu

Heya~ I'm not sure if you're looking for human or just anthro/ feral art. I have all my commission types listed. Clicking on each stack will show you prices and examples.

Commission Info[/url

If you'd like to see my anthro/ feral art grouped together then you can view that
here~

Thanks so much for looking bun~<3
@Shirenu, hiya! My art shop is linked below! :D
@Shirenu, hiya! My art shop is linked below! :D
sdSRvlV.png
@Shirenu
Hello! I'm a largely feral artist with a chibi-esque style, you can see my artwork here:

www.instagram.com/jurobii
@Shirenu
Hello! I'm a largely feral artist with a chibi-esque style, you can see my artwork here:

www.instagram.com/jurobii
IMG_3120.png
@shirenu
If you like traditional, feel free to check out my shop, I ship too!
@shirenu
If you like traditional, feel free to check out my shop, I ship too!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Shirenu hey there! I don't have a shop so much as a commission page, but I'm almost always open for commissions! thanks for looking c:
@Shirenu hey there! I don't have a shop so much as a commission page, but I'm almost always open for commissions! thanks for looking c:
chrysannarose on tumblr & twitter
fr_comm_sig_by_unistar2000-dbmmcj3.jpg
@Shirenu

Hi! I'm an artist that takes USD for payment (especially right now, I'm kind hurting for cash)! My art shop is linked in my signature if you want to check it out!
@Shirenu

Hi! I'm an artist that takes USD for payment (especially right now, I'm kind hurting for cash)! My art shop is linked in my signature if you want to check it out!
@tycutiovevo
Would it be possible for you to ship the finished piece to me? I love your style!
@tycutiovevo
Would it be possible for you to ship the finished piece to me? I love your style!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Shirenu

It is very unlikely I'd be able to ship the finished piece to you, but I could definitely send you full size images of the piece!
@Shirenu

It is very unlikely I'd be able to ship the finished piece to you, but I could definitely send you full size images of the piece!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/chiGc8T.png[/img] @shirenu I've not got an art shop up on here quite yet but [b][url=https://www.instagram.com/julycandraw/]here's my insta[/url][/b] which has more human and traditional art, and [b][url=http://julycandraw.deviantart.com/]here's my DA[/url][/b] which has more dragon/feral stuff, as I've only been using it as a place to host images for commissions on flightrising! All my digital art is in color but traditional can be sketch, colored pencil sketch, or colored with watercolor or copics. If you're interested I'll dm you specific prices, but my range is roughly $3 (for traditional sketched headshots) - $28 usd (for full color, full body, digital painting with a background).
chiGc8T.png
@shirenu I've not got an art shop up on here quite yet but here's my insta which has more human and traditional art, and here's my DA which has more dragon/feral stuff, as I've only been using it as a place to host images for commissions on flightrising! All my digital art is in color but traditional can be sketch, colored pencil sketch, or colored with watercolor or copics. If you're interested I'll dm you specific prices, but my range is roughly $3 (for traditional sketched headshots) - $28 usd (for full color, full body, digital painting with a background).
rKk4g3H.jpg
@Shirenu

i dont have an art shop on FR, but i have commission info up on my Devianart <3
@Shirenu

i dont have an art shop on FR, but i have commission info up on my Devianart <3
1 2 3