Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {CLOSED} Matcha's Gijinka+Feral Sketches
1 2 3
Hello, everybody! This is my second time taking commissions here on FR :3 [b]PLEASE[/b] read all of the information I listed, it is very important! I may reject your commission if you clearly disregard my rules. [center][b]~INFO~[/b] Here is an example of what I am offering: [img]http://i.imgur.com/kwpfhOK.png[/img] More examples of my style [url]http://i.imgur.com/Z87tzAC.png[/url] [url]http://i.imgur.com/FDkZ4Xd.png[/url] [url]http://i.imgur.com/1cxpAA6.png[/url] These commissions are for a bust of your dragon's gijinka form alongside the feral form of your dragon! I can also draw a familiar instead of the feral form!! If you want /just/ the gijinka, I will do that, but the price will not be lower. I am currently only interested in drawing gijinka characters together with their feral forms or familiar. *I am only doing busts, no full body *I am fine with doing gijinka+feral form of an animal character (i.e. unicorn, wolf, etc.) it doesn't have to be a dragon! *You MUST have refs for your character, I will not draw without a ref unless you bribe me with extra payment, then I might be willing to accommodate. *I am mostly used to drawing feminine characters, and may reject commissions with characters that are too masculine, since I am not comfortable with that. *Apparel will not cost extra, since it's just a sketch. *Slight color accents will be added, see example above. *You must use my order form below! *ETA is up to a week, but will most likely just be a few days. [b]~PAYMENT~[/b] *I accept USD through Paypal, Gems, Treasure, and sometimes items! I use a conversion ratio of 1:800 for gems:treasure Busts are $5 = 500g = 400,000t *Orders are done with this priority: Paypal > Gems > Treasure *I may be willing to accept items!! Just discuss it with me, and maybe we can arrange something! [b]~ORDER FORM~[/b][/center] [quote][b]Name of character: [/b]Will be written under bust unless specified not to [b]References:[/b] Insert images or links to your character refs here! [b]Apparel:[/b] I will draw whatever is on the refs you include, so use this space to specify what you would like. [b]Specifics:[/b] Want a certain pose, facial expression, etc.? Or do you want a familiar drawn instead of the feral form of your dragon? Mention it here! [b]Payment:[/b] Tell me what type of payment form you are using! If it's paypal, I will send you a private message with my paypal address once your order has been placed and confirmed by me. [/quote] [center] [b]~SLOTS~[/b] 1. Leghorse 2. Tybaltcatulet 3. Enoch[/center]
Hello, everybody! This is my second time taking commissions here on FR :3 PLEASE read all of the information I listed, it is very important! I may reject your commission if you clearly disregard my rules.

~INFO~
Here is an example of what I am offering:
kwpfhOK.png
More examples of my style
http://i.imgur.com/Z87tzAC.png
http://i.imgur.com/FDkZ4Xd.png
http://i.imgur.com/1cxpAA6.png

These commissions are for a bust of your dragon's gijinka form alongside the feral form of your dragon! I can also draw a familiar instead of the feral form!! If you want /just/ the gijinka, I will do that, but the price will not be lower. I am currently only interested in drawing gijinka characters together with their feral forms or familiar.

*I am only doing busts, no full body

*I am fine with doing gijinka+feral form of an animal character (i.e. unicorn, wolf, etc.) it doesn't have to be a dragon!

*You MUST have refs for your character, I will not draw without a ref unless you bribe me with extra payment, then I might be willing to accommodate.

*I am mostly used to drawing feminine characters, and may reject commissions with characters that are too masculine, since I am not comfortable with that.

*Apparel will not cost extra, since it's just a sketch.

*Slight color accents will be added, see example above.

*You must use my order form below!

*ETA is up to a week, but will most likely just be a few days.

~PAYMENT~
*I accept USD through Paypal, Gems, Treasure, and sometimes items!
I use a conversion ratio of 1:800 for gems:treasure
Busts are $5 = 500g = 400,000t

*Orders are done with this priority: Paypal > Gems > Treasure

*I may be willing to accept items!! Just discuss it with me, and maybe we can arrange something!

~ORDER FORM~
Quote:
Name of character: Will be written under bust unless specified not to
References: Insert images or links to your character refs here!
Apparel: I will draw whatever is on the refs you include, so use this space to specify what you would like.
Specifics: Want a certain pose, facial expression, etc.? Or do you want a familiar drawn instead of the feral form of your dragon? Mention it here!
Payment: Tell me what type of payment form you are using! If it's paypal, I will send you a private message with my paypal address once your order has been placed and confirmed by me.

~SLOTS~
1. Leghorse
2. Tybaltcatulet
3. Enoch
A6HFIdF.png
@MatchaMan

May I please be added to your pinglist if you have one? ^_^ Your art is gorgeous! ^-^ I'll be sure to some back when I have enough treasure. ^^;; Best of luck on your sales! ^-^
@MatchaMan

May I please be added to your pinglist if you have one? ^_^ Your art is gorgeous! ^-^ I'll be sure to some back when I have enough treasure. ^^;; Best of luck on your sales! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
Ah, thank you :3 Yes, of course! I am starting up a pinglist, I will add you~
@PhoenixMiko
Ah, thank you :3 Yes, of course! I am starting up a pinglist, I will add you~
A6HFIdF.png
@MatchaMan
Name of character: Gerda
References: ref one / ref two
Apparel: her dress and her silk apparel
Specifics: Make her look super smug :3c
Payment: Paypal

Name of character: Insignia
Apparel: her dress and her crown; piercings aren't necessary
Specifics: how about a calm, serene expression and pose?
@MatchaMan
Name of character: Gerda
Apparel: her dress and her silk apparel
Specifics: Make her look super smug :3c

Name of character: Insignia
Apparel: her dress and her crown; piercings aren't necessary
Specifics: how about a calm, serene expression and pose?
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@MatchaMan may I grab the second slot? I'd be paying through paypal
@MatchaMan may I grab the second slot? I'd be paying through paypal
0BzehVy.png
@MatchaMan As I do not have an official gijinka design for any of my dragons (like, I know how some of them will look, but there are no pics of it), I will have to say this:
Will you put me on the pinglist please? Your drawings are really pretty. ^^
@MatchaMan As I do not have an official gijinka design for any of my dragons (like, I know how some of them will look, but there are no pics of it), I will have to say this:
Will you put me on the pinglist please? Your drawings are really pretty. ^^
CgtyAYW.png
@Leghorse
Sounds good, thank you!! I will PM you with my paypal, and I will start once payment has been received~

@tybaltcatulet
Leghorse already took two slots, but I will add a third because it's no trouble, haha. And please fill out the order form and I will send you a PM with my paypal info!

@Leghorse
Sounds good, thank you!! I will PM you with my paypal, and I will start once payment has been received~

@tybaltcatulet
Leghorse already took two slots, but I will add a third because it's no trouble, haha. And please fill out the order form and I will send you a PM with my paypal info!

A6HFIdF.png
@Killunia
Sure thing!! :D
@Killunia
Sure thing!! :D
A6HFIdF.png
@MatchaMan

May I be put on the pinglist as well? I need to get a reference of my Unicorn gal's horse form ready and I really love your style. (I really wish you'd do Fullbody though, I'd through all the paypal monies at you.)
@MatchaMan

May I be put on the pinglist as well? I need to get a reference of my Unicorn gal's horse form ready and I really love your style. (I really wish you'd do Fullbody though, I'd through all the paypal monies at you.)
LOOKING FOR ART IN EXCHANGE FOR RETIRED ITEMS
pixel%20thing_zpsv1wwneey.png
Deviantart/Acitius/Furvilla/Aywas
@RavensKoray

Sure thing! I LOVE unicorns ;-; And I will be doing fullbody in the future! I'm just testing the waters/gaining interest a bit before I do that.
@RavensKoray

Sure thing! I LOVE unicorns ;-; And I will be doing fullbody in the future! I'm just testing the waters/gaining interest a bit before I do that.
A6HFIdF.png
1 2 3