Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Watercolor dragons! [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DigitalSea

Either of those would be great! I definitely love my bogsneak ladies.
Would you like me to send the items now?

ETA: I see you have one slot at a time, and BloodyBunny has the current one.
Please just ping me when you are ready, I don't mean to rush you!

ETA 2: I'm getting a lot in in flight pings right now so a pm might be better so I don't miss it!
@DigitalSea

Either of those would be great! I definitely love my bogsneak ladies.
Would you like me to send the items now?

ETA: I see you have one slot at a time, and BloodyBunny has the current one.
Please just ping me when you are ready, I don't mean to rush you!

ETA 2: I'm getting a lot in in flight pings right now so a pm might be better so I don't miss it!
@DigitalSea Heey, I'd like to commission you sometime! Could you add me to your pinglist?

(Also btw I watched the first GitS movie, it was good! Thanks for the recommendation :D)
@DigitalSea Heey, I'd like to commission you sometime! Could you add me to your pinglist?

(Also btw I watched the first GitS movie, it was good! Thanks for the recommendation :D)
@cthlh WHOA, nice to see you here. Sure I'll add you :3

(haha, I'm glad you liked it c:)
@cthlh WHOA, nice to see you here. Sure I'll add you :3

(haha, I'm glad you liked it c:)
tumblr_nwxjqqgDdK1uocsx1o1_540.gif
@BloodyBunny [s]I ruined everything x_x[/s] sorry for the delay, I had exams this week... Hope you like it o-o" [img]http://pre02.deviantart.net/ec84/th/pre/i/2016/364/7/2/lakshmana_by_fallingunderwater-datetat.jpg[/img]
@BloodyBunny I ruined everything x_x sorry for the delay, I had exams this week... Hope you like it o-o"

lakshmana_by_fallingunderwater-datetat.jpg
@DigitalSea

she looks lovely, thank you so much!
I really like the pose and her face/expression c:
@DigitalSea

she looks lovely, thank you so much!
I really like the pose and her face/expression c:
@Ideamutt here's your beauty! I couldn't draw tiny details such as her accent and runes, but I hope you like it! I'll PM you too xD [img]http://img07.deviantart.net/155f/i/2016/365/6/a/gaia_by_fallingunderwater-datk6e8.jpg[/img]
@Ideamutt here's your beauty! I couldn't draw tiny details such as her accent and runes, but I hope you like it! I'll PM you too xD

gaia_by_fallingunderwater-datk6e8.jpg
@cthlh I'm open for orders :3
@cthlh I'm open for orders :3
@DigitalSea

She's lovely! I love how you did her wings, their position is very believable (not always easy with dragon wings!) and shows off the butterfly markings very nicely. The gladeboughs look particularly excellent--you must like to draw trees!

Thank you!

I'll send over the items for you now!
@DigitalSea

She's lovely! I love how you did her wings, their position is very believable (not always easy with dragon wings!) and shows off the butterfly markings very nicely. The gladeboughs look particularly excellent--you must like to draw trees!

Thank you!

I'll send over the items for you now!
bump because your art is amazing but I can't afford it
bump because your art is amazing but I can't afford it
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@DigitalSea Yay! I can't decide so would you rather draw this guy or this guy?
@DigitalSea Yay! I can't decide so would you rather draw this guy or this guy?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10