Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kyuiku's Thanksgiving art sale! Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Haha i know! I thought it was really sweet <3 You can order the highest thing! A colored,shaded, and lined fullbody! ^^ @appleseabloom
Haha i know! I thought it was really sweet <3 You can order the highest thing! A colored,shaded, and lined fullbody! ^^ @appleseabloom
image-123986672-4.jpg
Hey! Im done your lined fullbody! I will post it on instagram later! ^^ @BMVagabond
Hey! Im done your lined fullbody! I will post it on instagram later! ^^ @BMVagabond
image-123986672-4.jpg
@kyuiku

Can I get on your pinglist?~ I have a couple kiddos I might want to get art of~ I'm guessing by Furries, you mean anthros?~
@kyuiku

Can I get on your pinglist?~ I have a couple kiddos I might want to get art of~ I'm guessing by Furries, you mean anthros?~
Posted! ^^
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNF5cQ5DelE/?taken-by=kyuiku
Plz enjoy!! Send a CR with the payment when your ready! ^^ @BMVagabond
Posted! ^^
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNF5cQ5DelE/?taken-by=kyuiku
Plz enjoy!! Send a CR with the payment when your ready! ^^ @BMVagabond
image-123986672-4.jpg
Yes! I can do anthros ^^ Sure! Ill add you! @Figment
Yes! I can do anthros ^^ Sure! Ill add you! @Figment
image-123986672-4.jpg
Sure thing! ^^ added! @AmaimonEarthKing
Sure thing! ^^ added! @AmaimonEarthKing
image-123986672-4.jpg
@Kyuiku
Ooh, you've got super pretty art! Could I be added to the pinglist for when you reopen, please? :D
@Kyuiku
Ooh, you've got super pretty art! Could I be added to the pinglist for when you reopen, please? :D
I was afriad you completely jumped over me ^-^;
I was afriad you completely jumped over me ^-^;
tumblr_osxjx6K2kI1wnxxc9o1_250.png tumblr_osxl1y5w2L1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Aw thankies!! Sure! Your the last one to get these prices! Added ^^ @PipeFoxSpirit
Aw thankies!! Sure! Your the last one to get these prices! Added ^^ @PipeFoxSpirit
image-123986672-4.jpg
@Kyuiku
I'm so happy! I've been wanting some art of Gunner <3 he is the alpha male of my lair and he is a total sweetheart ^^ I would love to have the art done of him! Something to go with his little back story I wrote for him. With his daisies, if that's alright! Gunner loves his daisies :D
@Kyuiku
I'm so happy! I've been wanting some art of Gunner <3 he is the alpha male of my lair and he is a total sweetheart ^^ I would love to have the art done of him! Something to go with his little back story I wrote for him. With his daisies, if that's alright! Gunner loves his daisies :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8